AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 290189 times)

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #140 on: May 17 2006, 11:15 pm »
Same here. I hate excercising. So instead, I cut download on my junk food, and don't over feed my self. I just don't like excercising. I hate gyms, because every one watches you, and i suck at excerising. So I usally do it at home, but its so boring. >_<
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline mia-chan

• Good Fan
  • S+S forever until Syaoran meets me!
« Reply #141 on: May 17 2006, 11:16 pm »
I like my food too much to cut down on it!! I should really do more exercise otherwise I will get fat!

The Blushing Couple!

My Forum Family
Oneesan - Cherry-chan

If anyone wants to make me a proper signature and avatar, you're more than welcome. Hint hint! (just PM me)

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #142 on: May 17 2006, 11:50 pm »
I like my food too much to cut down on it!! I should really do more exercise otherwise I will get fat!
Don't think like that mia-chan. You should be proud the way you look. You should never dout your self. :(

Off Topic: I want some ice cream Its really humid here.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #143 on: May 17 2006, 11:54 pm »
I don't give a crap what people thinks about my eating habits or my figure.

You are you, nothing can change that. Like Kairi said, be proud of your looks mia-chan.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #144 on: May 17 2006, 11:58 pm »
I don't give a crap what people thinks about my eating habits or my figure.

You are you, nothing can change that. Like Kairi said, be proud of your looks mia-chan.
Thank you Robin Sena, and if you start something crazy, mia-chan,  I will hunt you down! :violent5:
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #145 on: May 18 2006, 12:05 am »
Kairi - Though, I understand mia-chan's dillema.

Society can rear it's ugly head sometimes, especially the figure/self confidence issue (which I am very sick of it).

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #146 on: May 18 2006, 12:08 am »
Society can rear it's ugly head sometimes, especially the figure/self confidence issue (which I am very sick of it).
I was like like for a while, and I can still a bit. Every one is so into getting so sinny, that they don't eat or anything. I was like that for a couple of months, but I gave up. I was like "if looking so good, was ending up like this, then I don't give a shi* any more". I stop. Not much people can stop on their own. I was just happy then I could stop my self before it got wrost. So when I see or hear people who are talking about this, and how fat their are, I try to make them stop, before they go down the same road I did.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #147 on: May 18 2006, 12:17 am »
Kairi - Well that's what people can do to you especially if you're feeling "outside the curve".

I got thew same predicament. But I think too differently (to the point they call me a nerd and a wacko). I cried alot the first time I got hit by those sick comments just because I don't follow some "standards".

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #148 on: May 18 2006, 12:19 am »
I got thew same predicament. But I think too differently (to the point they call me a nerd and a wacko). I cried alot the first time I got hit by those sick comments just because I don't follow some "standards".
Same here. Not much people around here like anime. So I got pick on alot about it. I'm not a girly girl, or a tom-boy, I"m me. I have my own ways and they didn't like that.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #149 on: May 18 2006, 12:25 am »
Kairi - Very true, each person is unique no matter what status he/she has in life.

I'm sorry for being angsty, I tend to go "nuts!" when I see morons do that.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #150 on: May 18 2006, 12:28 am »
Same here. I'm a big Inuyasha fan too, and every one here thinks its the worst thing in the world. I always get pick on. And now my brother is in the same school as I am, and he got alot of people on my back now. :(
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #151 on: May 18 2006, 12:35 am »
Kairi - Well you can't win all of it in life.

Wow, betcha didn't see this side of me? I tend to hide my emotions in forums you see. Sometimes I rarely post in these kind of topics.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #152 on: May 18 2006, 12:39 am »
Same here. I never tell anyone what really goes on in my life. Its really rare. I don't even tell my family or firends. I am one of those people who looks like they are enjoying life, but hates it to the fullest. >_>
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #153 on: May 18 2006, 12:44 am »
Wow...

In my experiences, your case seems pretty common to the people I meet.

Some cases are sad though...

But I can't talk about it (since it's too sad, but I don't mind if you want to hear it).

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #154 on: May 18 2006, 12:49 am »
Wow...

In my experiences, your case seems pretty common to the people I meet.

Some cases are sad though...

But I can't talk about it (since it's too sad, but I don't mind if you want to hear it).
Ok. I would like to hear it. Some times, I find it best to talk about to some one. I was going though alot when I was young, with my whole family thing. And it stills goes on today. I kept it in for over 6 years. Until I just broke down. I told some one *not telling who*, but I felt much better. I felt like I finally able to open up how I really feel. I'm not that type who does that alot. But the 6 years of emotions that I held up inside slowly faded away.

Ya I still do feel the same way. But not as wrost, as it before. Now, I am able to talk to that one person, about my problems, and how I really feel what was going on. I was in a big depresson for many years. Now, I'm getting out of it a bit. I still do have things that bother me, but I getting better.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #155 on: May 18 2006, 01:00 am »
Well, sure thing dear Kairi.

It started when one my friends simply passed out while we're shopping for computer stuff. It turns out that she's anorexic (I felt something is happening to her because she doesn't eat too much and her body is thin but not too much it's hard to notice).

Basically, she's starving herself to death just to be thin. I knew this might be the case but I'm just too stupid to tell her directly that it's completely wrong (yeah, some friend I am).

I found out the reason, her boyfriend demands it (AGGGGHHHH!!! It still gives me nightmares!) in order to stay with her. Yes I know it's dumb but my friend simply loves him too much, she doesn't care about herself and her health.

A few days later, she was hospitalized... and then a week later, my worst fears have been realized. Our friend died because we didn't have the courage to help her in any way.

So, whenever I see that guy I just can't control myself and wants to beat the crap out of him, but I know that can't change things for the better.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #156 on: May 18 2006, 01:04 am »
I am so sorry to hear that Robin sena.  Alot of the guys do the same around here. A couple of people did get sick, the teachers try to put a stop on it. If I ever saw that guy again. I would kill him. You are really brave Robin Sena. Even though you couln't say it in front of her. I think she may knew what she was doing to her self that put her in the hosipial. I think she found out, but its really hard to change from eating nothing to eating.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #157 on: May 18 2006, 01:09 am »
Same here. I never tell anyone what really goes on in my life. Its really rare. I don't even tell my family or firends. I am one of those people who looks like they are enjoying life, but hates it to the fullest. >_>
O.O And i thought i was the only one who was like that ^^;.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #158 on: May 18 2006, 01:11 am »
Brave? I still think I failed as a friend, I didn't even lift a finger.

Maybe this is the reason why I avoid life discussions, I have one that may haunt me for life.

And you know? I'm sheding tears while I type this. Sure remembered those days.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #159 on: May 18 2006, 01:14 am »
Brave? I still think I failed as a friend, I didn't even lift a finger.
Some times. I friend may see it, but hope for it not to be true. You didn't do any thing wrong

And you know? I'm sheding tears while I type this. Sure remembered those days.
Same here. Its always hard. But you are brave to tell the truth. And even though you may not know it. You can be helping people. Telling your story, can save others. I found out that.

Maybe this is the reason why I avoid life discussions, I have one that may haunt me for life.
I know what you mean
center]

Forum Family