AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 290071 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #380 on: May 29 2006, 11:53 pm »
WW Link sucked, Not sucked, I mean he looked horrible, The game itself was really fun (from what I've played, I'm still yet to buy it), But I was talking about the link you see in SSBM. His more simple colour set is much more appealing than the new detailed darker clothe he is now seen in.

*nods*

the trailer of SSBM crushed my hopes for having more Fire Emblem characters in it (namely Eliwood and Lyn) :cry:

oh well, at least i still have Marth, Roy and Link :D
« Last Edit: May 30 2006, 12:36 am by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #381 on: May 30 2006, 09:20 am »
Well, the series is growing up ina sense.

I read in the character suggestions that Sigurd, Black Knight and Ike are considerations. No sign of Hector though. (The four are among the most popular FE characters in Japan).

I'll read more from the official site.

Anyway...

ROFL!

I got lots of comments and complaints on the new Hikaru card! See the card for yourself!

http://pyocola.e-devstudio.com/specialty%20cards/Metempsychosis/Hikaru_Prototype.jpg

Hikaru, Prototype. Her power stems from both Hikaru and Hatoko.
« Last Edit: May 30 2006, 11:58 am by Robin Sena »

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #382 on: May 30 2006, 11:30 pm »
Cool, magic: the gathering cards... In the form of Hikaru.... 0.o It's no longer popular nowadays in our school, ever since the so-called "Masters of Magic" have graduated, the number of magic players have steadily decreased... Up to the point there were only a few of us left.... >.<

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #383 on: May 30 2006, 11:40 pm »
Cool, magic: the gathering cards... In the form of Hikaru.... 0.o It's no longer popular nowadays in our school, ever since the so-called "Masters of Magic" have graduated, the number of magic players have steadily decreased... Up to the point there were only a few of us left.... >.<
Lucky you. We don't have any cards that are "in" No body here in my school likes anime/manga that much. Only me and a couple of students. Also, my school has over 1000 students in it. I collect inuyasha cards, naruto, and one piece. I think they are cute, and also, they are the only ones we really get here.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #384 on: May 30 2006, 11:45 pm »
Hehe... A lot of cards are really "in" nowadays... Those magic cards, yu-gi-oh cards(I love the anime, but the card game stinks 0.o) and the dreaded pokemon cards... Card games are really popular now, but with the advent of console and online pc gaming... I dunno what's in store for collectible card games...

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #385 on: May 30 2006, 11:52 pm »
Well, I have alot of rare cards for Yu-gi-oh. I was a big collector a long time ago. I love the show, but I never like playing the game. So, usally I just like to collect the cards instead. Pokemon, I have to say it right now. I was a freak. I just  love to collect them. Now , I hand them down to my younger brother, who loves them. Now, I have lots of inuyasha cards, some one piece & naruto.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #386 on: May 30 2006, 11:55 pm »
hehe.... pokemon?!  what type of pokemon cards and what decks did you use before... like a mono-fire deck or something like that? 0.o

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #387 on: May 31 2006, 12:19 am »
hehe.... pokemon?!  what type of pokemon cards and what decks did you use before... like a mono-fire deck or something like that? 0.o
all of them  :sweatdrop: Right now, we have about each deck in my house. My brother loves pokemon, so I usally get him the cards. The only ones we don't have, are the ones that are not release in Canada & U.S
center]

Forum Family

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #388 on: May 31 2006, 01:39 am »
Well, the series is growing up ina sense.

I read in the character suggestions that Sigurd, Black Knight and Ike are considerations. No sign of Hector though. (The four are among the most popular FE characters in Japan).

Black Knight is my favorite FE Boss and Ike is a cool fighter but i don't know who Sigurd is......too bad about Hector missing, he could really give those swordfighters a run for their money :lol:

Well, I have alot of rare cards for Yu-gi-oh. I was a big collector a long time ago. I love the show, but I never like playing the game. So, usally I just like to collect the cards instead. Pokemon, I have to say it right now. I was a freak. I just love to collect them.

same here, but i sold all my cards when my obsession ended, made a good bit of money with that :hehe:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #389 on: May 31 2006, 02:01 am »
same here, but i sold all my cards when my obsession ended, made a good bit of money with that :hehe:
Heh, I collected them at some point of time, lost interest in it too. ^^
But I didn't think of selling them and therefore they are lying somewhere in the closet. XD
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #390 on: May 31 2006, 02:15 am »
But I didn't think of selling them and therefore they are lying somewhere in the closet. XD
Same here. I have alot of cards that are really rare. But, I kind of lost them all. o.O they were my favorite. I love them. They looked so cool....I had the card that can beat the gods (yu-gi-oh), and well, I had alot of pokemon cards. I had the most. About 10 started decks, and lots of updates ones. My 2nd younger brother had about 5 decks, and my youngest brother had 7 decks. Now, put them all together. Then we bought another 10 decks. Then I stop. So, we gave my youngest brother all the decks. Now, years later. My youngest brother, always gets the new ones. So, we have lots of cards lying around.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #391 on: May 31 2006, 10:43 am »
Hehe, collectible cards are meant to be sold XD As long as they are in mint condition, they can be sold for a reasonable price :PP

@ Kairi-san
Lots of decks there... 0.o But what's with your sudden loss of interest in pokemon cards? 0_0

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #392 on: May 31 2006, 11:42 am »
I also lost interest in them... Don't know why. Maybe it's when I started to play the video games. I'm proud of a Jirachi and Dark Celebi card though. ^^ I even have Latias.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #393 on: May 31 2006, 01:01 pm »
I retired from playing Magic around 2001. At least I won a couple of tournaments on Type 1.

Right now, I'm just a card collector of any card games.

Pokemon's gameplay style is great, it's just many people are turned off by the Pokemon themselves.

Yu-Gi-Oh is good but it can be a bit unbalanced.

In the Philippines, the amount of tournaments about Magic have been growing since 2004. I think it's renewed interest.

Oh well, back to card making!

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #394 on: May 31 2006, 08:12 pm »
cards cards cards... only thing better than magic cards are CLOW CARDS... 0.o My gf told me that clow cards can be bought and can be used in fortune telling... And she said it always works... 0.o

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #395 on: May 31 2006, 10:55 pm »
Hehe, collectible cards are meant to be sold XD As long as they are in mint condition, they can be sold for a reasonable price :PP

@ Kairi-san
Lots of decks there... 0.o But what's with your sudden loss of interest in pokemon cards? 0_0
Well, I got into high school. Lets say, my highschool doesn't really like people who are interested in anime that much. They think anime is really stupid and a complete waste of time. So ya, I started getting out of pokemon before that, but high school had a big impact on me. American version of pokemon, was trying to get younger viewers to watch it, so many people beleive the cards too. So, I stop collecting. I just couldn't take it any more. So I gave my cards to my younger brother who still loves it.

But now, I"m crazy for inuyasha cards. The last time I check I have over 170 cards. I just started collecting it, a couple of months ago. I just love them ^^
center]

Forum Family

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #396 on: May 31 2006, 11:49 pm »
Wow... Never realized high school life had much impact on you Kairi-kun.. high school was hell but also somewhat heavenly for me... glad i'm graduating... 0.o

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #397 on: May 31 2006, 11:56 pm »
Wow... Never realized high school life had much impact on you Kairi-kun.. high school was hell but also somewhat heavenly for me... glad i'm graduating... 0.o
on TV shows they show that high school is really bad and things. Like every one has to dress the same and all. But its not really like that. I mean, ya some of it is true, but they made it wrost on TV. High school had a great impact on me. Before I came to high school, I never wore makeup, cared how I dress and what I look like.

Now I wear makeup, and I cared how I dress my self. Because what I wear really tells about your self. I still have until the end of this year and the next, and I will out of high school. But, I did give up some things that I love. Like for exaple pokemon cards. But I still watch the show, but they don't know that. The reason why I change so much, was because of my brother. He told all his friends witch went around school, that which type of anime/ manga/cards every thing that I like. So, that is the main reason why, I don't go out buying anime that much, thanks to my brother. But, when I"m here, every one has somthing in commen with me. So with out Captured Wings, I think I would die of anime withdraw
center]

Forum Family

Offline mia-chan

• Good Fan
  • S+S forever until Syaoran meets me!
« Reply #398 on: June 01 2006, 12:01 am »
I had to give up collecting pokemon cards too as my housemates laughed at me! I suppose it was about time anyway as I was getting a bit old for it! That's the only thing I dislike about university, the lack of privacy from your friends. At least at school I could get away from my friends when I wanted to.

The Blushing Couple!

My Forum Family
Oneesan - Cherry-chan

If anyone wants to make me a proper signature and avatar, you're more than welcome. Hint hint! (just PM me)

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #399 on: June 01 2006, 12:05 am »
I had to give up collecting pokemon cards too as my housemates laughed at me! I suppose it was about time anyway as I was getting a bit old for it! That's the only thing I dislike about university, the lack of privacy from your friends. At least at school I could get away from my friends when I wanted to.
Ya. At home is the only time I can get away from them. But then my brother had to tell the school, so I stop. They knew that I like pokemon, yu-gi-oh, dragon ball/z/gt, inuyasha, card captors sakura, every thing. I hated my brother for that. But my parents didn't care. They think anime is for kids! So, now, I told my brother, I don't give a
Show content
shit
what you tell your friends any more. I love anime, and if you can't live with that, then who cares. The way you are going, you will be out before me P.S, he is only in grade 9, I"m in 11.

so now the whole school knows that I like anime, but I don't care. I love it!!
center]

Forum Family