AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 290181 times)

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #420 on: June 02 2006, 10:31 pm »
hmmmm....

Anime or Cartoon?

If Anime, Try Hikaru Shidou of MKR, If cartoon, try the Red Guy of Cow and Chicken :lol:

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #421 on: June 02 2006, 10:40 pm »
Hikaru (MKR) is taken already, she's in Active duty per se.

Hehehe, someonw acutally recommended Red Guy for the SE sets! Thanks for reminding me.

I can put a list of Active/Inacvtive characters according to the storyline here.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #422 on: June 02 2006, 10:45 pm »
that's what i've been wondering myself... me thinks sony is going loco with this.... 0.o

Business tactics are wierd. I took a class in it, and wells lets say what they are doing right now are trying to boost sales into buying it from the stores so they can get more money, but what they are really doing is losing sales. I love getting my stuff from hockshops. They are less pricely, and even though they are used, they still work. I got my pS2, kingdom hearts, two paddles, for 100 bucks. I though it was cheap. I would have cost me, over 200 to buy it in the stores. This is just werid on what they are doing. They are only looking at one side of the story.

So really Sony is trying to get people to buy from the stores, not from 2nd hand. Right now, they think by doing this people who buy second hand will now buy from the stores, which will boost their stock. But, that is not what is going to happen. People don't want to pay $300-500 bucks for the game, when you can go to the hockshop to buy it for $100. So really, the logic behind his is, Sony wants more money!
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #423 on: June 02 2006, 10:46 pm »
Hmmm.... (brain goes boom)
Ok... new topic!

Know any good flicks to watch on youtube other than the usual CCS and TRC videos there? I just saw episode 30 of TRC there earlier.... 0.o

@ Kairi
Good point, seems they want more income for this... Maybe because ps2 sales are slumping and they want the ps3 to sell big time in comparison to XB360?

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #424 on: June 02 2006, 11:31 pm »
I'm mostly viewing weird videos on Youtube.

And some cool fighting game videos as well.

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #425 on: June 02 2006, 11:39 pm »
@ Kairi
Good point, seems they want more income for this... Maybe because ps2 sales are slumping and they want the ps3 to sell big time in comparison to XB360?
Ya, PS3 wants more money >_>

Know any good flicks to watch on youtube other than the usual CCS and TRC videos there? I just saw episode 30 of TRC there earlier.... 0.o
Well, if you like fighting anime, there is Dragon Ball /Z/Gt or watch the simpons, Family Guy, American Dad, or futurama. Those are good shows
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #426 on: June 03 2006, 02:13 am »
Hmm... Dragon Ball is better (DBZ is pretty good, but it gets tiring sometimes, and GT... err...).

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #427 on: June 03 2006, 02:14 am »
Hmm... Dragon Ball is better (DBZ is pretty good, but it gets tiring sometimes, and GT... err...).
I like Dragon Ball & Dragon ball Z the best. GT, I like, but it was much different then the other two. So I'm kind of with you Robin Sena, but I'm a DB freack :lol:
center]

Forum Family

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #428 on: June 03 2006, 02:19 am »
I'm totally addicted to my Dragonball Z Shin Budokai game on the PSP. It's the first PSP game I've actually played almost every day since getting it. It's really fun. I can't wait for Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2. They have over 130 characters <3
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #429 on: June 03 2006, 02:23 am »
I'm totally addicted to my Dragonball Z Shin Budokai game on the PSP. It's the first PSP game I've actually played almost every day since getting it. It's really fun. I can't wait for Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2. They have over 130 characters <3
130 Characters. I must have it...but I don't have a PSP :(
center]

Forum Family

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #430 on: June 03 2006, 02:28 am »
130 Characters. I must have it...but I don't have a PSP :(
no, Tenkaichi 2 is on the PS2. Shin Budokai on the PSP has just barely 10 characters.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #431 on: June 03 2006, 02:32 am »
no, Tenkaichi 2 is on the PS2. Shin Budokai on the PSP has just barely 10 characters.
Oh that is good then. Yes, I can have it *jumps up and down*
center]

Forum Family

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #432 on: June 03 2006, 10:13 am »
Wasting their dominance I say.

Hmm... what other characters should be created into a card?

How about Micheal, the main hero of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness? (Still in obsession of Pokemon XD)

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #433 on: June 03 2006, 10:17 am »
Hikari - Oh yeah I forgot! Thanks for reminding me Hikari!

I'm checking out the sound quality of the FFXII OST. Hmm, I like the sound composition (hey, one of my fave composers did that!)

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #434 on: June 03 2006, 10:35 am »
Omg! I just watched the INCREDIBLE Tsubasa Chronicle vid @ YouTube, and at the ending credits, it said "Dedicated to everyone @ CapturedWings.net, my brother, but especially moezy-chan"!!! The creator was AnimeSnatcher. Forgive me for my lateness, but who made the vid? They're in need for major praising from me!

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XXZAew6qU
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #435 on: June 03 2006, 10:45 am »
Omg! I just watched the INCREDIBLE Tsubasa Chronicle vid @ YouTube, and at the ending credits, it said "Dedicated to everyone @ CapturedWings.net, my brother, but especially moezy-chan"!!! The creator was AnimeSnatcher. Forgive me for my lateness, but who made the vid? They're in need for major praising from me!

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XXZAew6qU

I can answer that. ^_^ That video was made for me by Crystal Wings-san. It still touches me that there is an amv in my honor. Arigatou gozaimas Crystal-san. I will never forget that video. I still have it.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #436 on: June 03 2006, 10:46 am »
Wow... It could be someone from here. Damn, that video is just. Too. Cute!! *_* *needs to watch Tsubasa more*

Looking forward to it, RS. ^^

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #437 on: June 03 2006, 10:50 am »
I can answer that. ^_^ That video was made for me by Crystal Wings-san. It still touches me that there is an amv in my honor. Arigatou gozaimas Crystal-san. I will never forget that video. I still have it.

Man, that was one of the best videos I've ever seen. Excellent timing, scenes, and the song fit together perfectly. I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw it was dedicated to you, moezy-chan! I was like, "she's sooooo lucky!" That was one of the greatest vids I've ever seen!
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

moezychan

« Reply #438 on: June 03 2006, 10:50 am »
Wow... It could be someone from here. Damn, that video is just. Too. Cute!! *_* *needs to watch Tsubasa more*

Looking forward to it, RS. ^^

It is. Just read my above post. ^_^

Man, that was one of the best videos I've ever seen. Excellent timing, scenes, and the song fit together perfectly. I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw it was dedicated to you, moezy-chan! I was like, "she's sooooo lucky!" That was one of the greatest vids I've ever seen!

It is. I love it. Somewhere is my absolute favorite TRC video, and your reaction was about the same as mine when I saw the ending. Guess having a song obsession is a good thing in this case. If you'd like, I can give you the link to what inspired this video. It is truly amazing.

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #439 on: June 03 2006, 10:57 am »
Hai, hai! I'd link the link, onegai! I'd love to know what sparked that extraordinary video.