AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 290356 times)

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #640 on: June 14 2006, 04:41 am »
Only seniors are able to leave our school grounds but only if they have a certain GPA.  So lots of the kids at our school befriend a senoir and have them bring food for lunch.  Otherwise we get cafeteria  food...

We don't have a chance to escape without being caught.  There are cameras EVERYWHERE!!!  and If you do manage to leave you'll get a detention anyway because the camera saw you leave.

Now I'm a senior (when school starts)  I have my permit...  the only problem is getting a car.
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #641 on: June 14 2006, 08:08 am »
Do they have cameras in the bathroom too? o_O

I really hate the cafeteria food. >_< Except the hot dogs. Majority of the year, I bring my own lunch to school so when I do eat the cafeteria food, everyone's surprised.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #642 on: June 14 2006, 11:58 am »
Our cafeteria is really gross. And it's really expensive, and there's usually nothing there left unless you get into the line 5 minutes before the bell.
That's why I bring my own lunch to school. I'll go down to the store every once and awhile, but only when I have some extra cash to spare.

Argh, getting my drivers permit is going to get harder and harder, since they keep raising the restrictions on the learner's and novie permits. I probably won't be able to get my full lisence until I'm 20-21. I've already failed my learner's permit twice (that peeved me off, especially the 2nd time, I was two questions off from passing!).
At the moment now, you have to have your learner's permit for 1 year (9 months with a driver's course), where you can only drive with an adult over 25 who's had their full lisence for over 5 years. But after November they're upping the rules saying you have to have your "L" for TWO years (one year with a driver's course). With the Novice ("N"), you have to have it for a year, and you're only allowed one other person in the car that isn't immediate family (if it is immediate family, you're allowed as many that can fit in the car). Apparently they're going to up the time on that as well. But I'm not sure by how much...probably another year, because they just LOVE screwing us over.

Why are they doing this? Well, one of the school police officers told me:
"We're all screwing ourselves over by driving irresponsibly."
According to him, we're the cause of everyone's poor driving. I had to bite my tongue at that, because while I know that there are some pretty irresponsible teenage driver, I know plenty of teenagers that drive a million times better than some people that have had their license's for 20 or 30 years. Especially around Sidney, there's nothing but seniors who can't even see a stop sign, and slow down when merging on the highway!

Argh, sorry. But I had to complain. We've had about 10 or 12 presentations and field trips about how irresponsible EVERY teenager is and how we're all going to kill ourselves. As important as all the drug and safety lessons are,  after a million of them in one semester, it gets really repetitive and it's really peeving me off.
« Last Edit: June 14 2006, 12:13 pm by Miss Endoh »
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #643 on: June 14 2006, 12:11 pm »
Talk about a short day! My classes ended just now!

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #644 on: June 14 2006, 12:12 pm »
Hmm. And one time, I heard from my friend that his lunch was crappy. He only got two really small chicken nuggets. Heart-shaped nuggets with sprinkles! @_@ All he got was the two nuggets and a milk. That's it.

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #645 on: June 14 2006, 12:14 pm »
This was actually the first year that I bought lunch at school the whole year.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #646 on: June 14 2006, 02:04 pm »
*warps to topic*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYXnFNKwPSw&mode=related&search=

The OMG video for a YouTube user.

*warps out of topic*

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #647 on: June 14 2006, 02:14 pm »
i never buy food or drinks at school, way too expensive!

i can get a lot more of the same food/drinks at the local store for the same money
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #648 on: June 14 2006, 11:02 pm »
Miss Endoh I know how you feel. Right now, they are trying to get young drivers a new rule, that if we have a cellphone in our hand when driving, we can be charged. I was like, why not to that to every one else. A lot of older adults do the same thing. They talk and drive at the same time, why is it that only young drivers affected by this new rule.

Also, they are blaming problems on Street racing on Teenagers, but yet, parents did the same thing, when they were young. They are blaming everything on the teens this year. Yeah, teen do, all of this, but so does adults. I bet there are lots of teens who are more responable, then people who have been driving for over 30 years.

I almost got ran over by lots of people when It was my turn to cross the street. The young divers let me though, while the olders try to race me. One time, i was so close to getting hit, that I could touch the car. The person in the car, started yelling at me, and telling me that it wasn't my turn, and I should let the cars go by first. And some younger drivers told him, that I was to cross the street. It wasn't his turn, it was mine. And he was like, yeah, you is going to believe you. Well, I never saw that guy again. But I was so scared, that I couldn't really move.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #649 on: June 14 2006, 11:41 pm »
Miss Endoh I know how you feel. Right now, they are trying to get young drivers a new rule, that if we have a cellphone in our hand when driving, we can be charged. I was like, why not to that to every one else. A lot of older adults do the same thing. They talk and drive at the same time, why is it that only young drivers affected by this new rule.

We have the same rule here for every driver, except they beat the teens down with it more. That peeves me off. Everyone should get the same penalty for that. I would never use a cellphone while driving. I'm such a wuss when it comes to the road I'd be waaay too focused on driving to make sure some idiot doesn't ram into me.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #650 on: June 14 2006, 11:47 pm »
We have the same rule here for every driver, except they beat the teens down with it more. That peeves me off. Everyone should get the same penalty for that. I would never use a cellphone while driving. I'm such a wuss when it comes to the road I'd be waaay too focused on driving to make sure some idiot doesn't ram into me.
Same here. I don't have my lisence, and I'm planning on getting it. My family is like, you should get, the freedom of having your own life, the ability to go some where, and not bug them for a ride. The Indepents. And I was like
1.I don't feel like driving on the road with crazy drivers, that will kill me

2.Car insurents is so pricely for young drivers

3.Just because you are a young driver, you are blame for most of the things. Lets say you get into a small crash with a driver thats been driving for 30 years, and you just got your full lisence. Who are they going to beleive.

4.Rules are making it harder for young drivers to get their lisence, and get a job to keep a car (people are trying to get students away from part time jobs, because the jobs should be for adults, and students should be only worry about schooling. Yeah, they almost did it here

5. There isn't much freedom for young driver anymore. You can't have so many people in your car, you can only drive though certin time zones, and more
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #651 on: June 15 2006, 12:33 am »
I think it's all getting ridiculous. I mean, sure, we need some rules because we're new drivers but they're just adding more and more idiotic restrictions thinking that's going to change our driving habits.
Just more rules to break, in my opinion. My brother's only have their "N's" although my oldest brother got his before they started putting all the restrictions on, so the rules about the number of people in the car don't apply to him. Lucky bum. My younger brother, however, only has the restricted N where he's only allowed one other person in the car that isn't family. Pssh, he never follows that rule. He's usually the designated driver at alot of parties and if these kids need to get home, it's better that he gets them home safely and break the "one person only" rule instead of leaving them to get into a car and drive home wasted. Which do you think is more unsafe?

The younger of my two brothers (but still older than me), has his own car (he bought it a couple of weeks ago), and has a pretty decent paying job. But he's already graduated highschool, so they hired him so he can work full time.
I know around here they're looking for students to work because employers think they can screw them over by paying them less.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #652 on: June 15 2006, 12:42 am »
Yep that is correct. In the news a couple of months ago, alot of adults were complaing that part time jobs were going to the teenagers. They have a whole wack of complaints saying that teenagers don't work as hard as adults, and they don't realy care about their job and everthing thing else. My parents even agree with it. Saying that students are students. They shouldn't be worry about money. They should be in school, and after school, they should be working on homework, not at a job. And I said, students need the money. Parents are not going to buy every thing we want. I got a job this summer and its going towards all the thing I want, that my parents didn't want to buy me.

New clothing are now so expensice, that parents don't want to buy it. Toys, makeup, video games, xboxes, computers, every thing. Every time I ask for something, they are like, why don't you save up, or buy it your self. How could we, if we don't have a job. Or, what about secondary education. Some of us, need to start saving so that we can go, or move out of the city to a place. Alot of students have jobs for that reason. To save up for the future. Now adults are trying to get rid of that were I live. It didn't go though, but they are trying. Also, they are trying to get rid of my summer breaks, saying that students should stay in school all year around.

Are they trying to kill the youth today. Oh man, look at me ramble on....sorry about that guys & girls
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #653 on: June 15 2006, 01:18 am »
Ashlee - Economics right now sucks.

Parents now have a factor on today's household expenses related to education.

Meh, money is such an annoying thing sometimes.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #654 on: June 15 2006, 01:25 am »
Money ish teh root of all evil, St. Paul once said...

No suprise why people always want a piece of paper crap that has value on it... o.0

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

moezychan

« Reply #655 on: June 15 2006, 02:40 am »
I agree with you Endoh-chan and Ashlee-chan. Though I'm not one, how they treat teenagers in the states is equally horrible. I'm too guilty of judging teenagers before I know them, but I'm working on getting rid of that. All I can really say is hang in there. You're not too far from being adults. You'll make it and finally have your independence.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #656 on: June 15 2006, 02:52 am »
It all traces back to society.

Hehehe, oh well, I'm not really that good on money stuff.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #657 on: June 15 2006, 02:53 am »
Same here. Me and money don't go as well together. I only have it in my hands for a certin amount of time. ^_^
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #658 on: June 15 2006, 11:29 am »
It's pretty common for people to just spend money on the spot.

I forgot what its called, ah yes compulsive spending.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #659 on: June 15 2006, 01:41 pm »
It's pretty common for people to just spend money on the spot.

I forgot what its called, ah yes compulsive spending.

like me yesterday, i saw Howl's moving castle dvd lying in the store and i immediately buyed it....the curse of compulsive spending
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.