AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 290245 times)

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #740 on: June 24 2006, 01:06 pm »
moezy-chan - Looks like your body doesn't seem to like food. It as gotten used to it.

Try to gradually increase your intake day by day so it doesn't get a shock.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

moezychan

« Reply #741 on: June 24 2006, 01:13 pm »
moezy-chan - Looks like your body doesn't seem to like food. It as gotten used to it.

Try to gradually increase your intake day by day so it doesn't get a shock.

So true. Thank you for noticing that. Most people don't.  -_-

I am trying to do that, but with the lack of food in the house, and my family eating out all the time, it becomes hard  :sweatdrop:

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #742 on: June 24 2006, 01:18 pm »
moezy-chan - Oh... not even deliveries? That kinda sucks.

Remember, gradually! Forcing it = BAD!

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #743 on: June 24 2006, 03:22 pm »
*hugs moezy-chan*

Oh.. i heard this story from my college friend.. it's really sad and scary which made me DON'T want to go to dorms EVEN MORE! here's the story:

Two girls were roomates. Let's name them 'Risa' and 'Pitch' (not their real names)... Risa is going out to have some fun with her other friends and Pitchy doesn't want to go and instead, wants to sleep.

Risa asked Pitchy if she's going to turn off the lights since pitchy is going to sleep already.. Pitchy said that Risa should turn off thelight. Then Risa turned off the light, go and locked the door. When Risa was outside of the Dormitory, she realized that she didn't bring her cell phone with her.

So she came back to the room, unlocked the door. She had second thoughts if she's going to turn on the light or not. since pitchy is sleeping already.. she decided not to open the lights so she coudn't disturb pitchy in her sleep. so she locked the door again and go..

When Risa came back to the dormitory, she was surprised that there were many people in the building, when she came in in the room. she saw pitchy, full of stabs and blood... dead...

There was a writing in the wall written with blood, saying:

thank you for not turning the lights on

well.. that's the story.. isn't it sad? and scary... :cry:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #744 on: June 24 2006, 05:50 pm »
lika-chi - HELLO! Welcome back!

My arm hurts! It's like I want to flop it around!

Begun doing data check on my latest favorite game Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria.

...Valkyrie Profile? I like that game a long time ago, although I lost the time to finish it :cry:

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #745 on: June 24 2006, 07:32 pm »
Tenkouken - This is the sequel on the PS2. It has similarities over VP: Lenneth.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #746 on: June 24 2006, 07:36 pm »
Tenkouken - This is the sequel on the PS2. It has similarities over VP: Lenneth.

VP: Silmeria - is it already released? :X I've been waiting for it to come in our country :D
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #747 on: June 24 2006, 07:38 pm »
^ looking at it right now....

Hmm... looks promising.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #748 on: June 24 2006, 09:08 pm »
Emethyst - It's already released in both forms *wink*.

I'm currently trying to hack this game.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #749 on: June 25 2006, 12:08 am »
I know this is off topic, but, Kudan name has been change again, this time to pillow XD

Emethyst - It's already released in both forms *wink*.

I'm currently trying to hack this game.
What's the game?
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

moezychan

« Reply #750 on: June 25 2006, 12:39 am »
I know this is off topic, but, Kudan name has been change again, this time to pillow XD

Lol; in this thread nothing is off-topic. You should hear how she got her username!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #751 on: June 25 2006, 01:11 am »
Lol; in this thread nothing is off-topic. You should hear how she got her username!
I know. I feel so bad for her. When I was in GG, that happen to me. But, we were in the middle of the forest. I feel so bad for her :(
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

moezychan

« Reply #752 on: June 25 2006, 01:30 am »
I know. I feel so bad for her. When I was in GG, that happen to me. But, we were in the middle of the forest. I feel so bad for her :(

Yeah, I do too. Must be horrible being in army camp >_< I'd hate it.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #753 on: June 25 2006, 10:08 am »
LOLZ, we have CAT classes every friday. Hairs in hairnets, and always  stand straight when talking to an officer. It's annoying, especially since in almost every sentence you have to add "Sir" or "Ma'am" BEFORE and AFTER.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #754 on: June 25 2006, 12:35 pm »
Off-topic: (Gomen ne to get away from the discussion here)

Cardcaptors (which shall be banished to hell as far as I'm concerned) actress for Sakura Avalon (ARGH! I'm driving myself crazy with this post! That horrible last name!) is Carly McKillip, right? And I hated Sakura's voicing. I always cringed.

Now Carly McKillip is playing Alice in the tv show Alice, I Think (based on one of my favourite books of all time)... and the weird thing is, I actually like her! I hated the actress when I heard her on Cardcaptors, but now I actually like the work she's doing in Alice, I Think. I knew something was up when I heard the actress's name. It sounded so familiar (my brain is truly demented), and I researched it and there it was. After I found that out and was watching the show, I watched her in a whole different light. Eh, bottom line: It was just really, really weird.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #755 on: June 25 2006, 12:41 pm »
Off-topic: (Gomen ne to get away from the discussion here)

Cardcaptors (which shall be banished to hell as far as I'm concerned) actress for Sakura Avalon (ARGH! I'm driving myself crazy with this post! That horrible last name!) is Carly McKillip, right? And I hated Sakura's voicing. I always cringed.

Now Carly McKillip is playing Alice in the tv show Alice, I Think (based on one of my favourite books of all time)... and the weird thing is, I actually like her! I hated the actress when I heard her on Cardcaptors, but now I actually like the work she's doing in Alice, I Think. I knew something was up when I heard the actress's name. It sounded so familiar (my brain is truly demented), and I researched it and there it was. After I found that out and was watching the show, I watched her in a whole different light. Eh, bottom line: It was just really, really weird.
OMG thats her. I saw the preview on TV, for the comeny network. Now I know where I heard her from O_O. the show, Alice, I think. ahhh. I know how you feel, Cherry-chan!!! Here is the Comedy Network website. and here is the Cast. I can't beleive. I never did check the name of the person who did sakura voice, but I knew that sound. I am with you cherry-chan
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #756 on: June 25 2006, 06:43 pm »
Ashlee - VP: Silmeria. Fortunately, our expert hacker is on to it (yay, lighter workload for me!)

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #757 on: June 25 2006, 11:59 pm »
LOLZ, we have CAT classes every friday. Hairs in hairnets, and always  stand straight when talking to an officer. It's annoying, especially since in almost every sentence you have to add "Sir" or "Ma'am" BEFORE and AFTER.
We had to do that too during the camp. xD Only that there's no guys. :lol:
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

moezychan

« Reply #758 on: June 26 2006, 05:06 am »
Have you ever noticed that everyone in CCS is not really.. EVIL..

So true, unless you count Eriol  :heh: but he's the good kind of evil! If that makes any sense.  :sweatdrop:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #759 on: June 26 2006, 05:07 am »
So true, unless you count Eriol :heh: but he's the good kind of evil! If that makes any sense. :sweatdrop:
He is more as, get sakura ready for the future, and get all of the cards change.

I know what you mean Moezy-chan
center]

Forum Family