AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 291178 times)

moezychan

Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #820 on: July 19 2006, 03:21 am »
Moezy-chan is right. She didn't snap. Lots of people have been spaming the "what" boards. If moezy-chan didn't speak up, I bet no one would, and the rules of the bored who have gotten tougher, and the board would be crazy in spam.

So, if the forum was under cleaning, meaning, that she wasn't the only one who felt that way. Tons of people must have agree, if the fourm was to be clean. I"m kind of happy, that they kept the board and delete the threads that made no sense, but I just didn't like it that I had to wait 2 days for the site to be open (lol. Dum reason or what)

Any way, what can we talk about now??? I"m not good at choosing topics  :sweatdrop:

Arigatou Ashlee-chan. Thanks for backing me up.

As for a topic, how about the weather?  :sweatdrop: All I can think of right now. It's so hot where I'm at! It's crazy! I think it's like 90 degrees. Not so sure what that is in Celcius though  :sweatdrop:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #821 on: July 19 2006, 03:35 am »
The weather is crazy. Yesterday is was 40 degrees, and over 45 in my work. So I left early to go home, because it was crazy to work in. I got on the bus, and less then 5 minutes, It turn complety dark. The lights were on the bus, so was the streets lights. The wind was really strong, and it blew a whole wack of trees down. When I got off of my bus, (lucky for me, its the last stop), its starts poorings. I walk home in the rain. Then about 30 minutes later, it stop.

In Little Current (about +3 hours from Sudbury, where I live),  big boats were sunk, and got blown to land. Trees where every where. Only one phone work there. My got to talk to his firend, and he was explaing the weather and how it shown up less then 10 minutes out of no where. Then less then 20 minutes later talking to him. The storm came to Sudbury.  There is no way the storm could blow that fast. But it did. Ten bucks we almost got a tornatdo (yeah, I suck at spelling), and there was no warning about it.

Now its bright and sunny once again. >.<
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #822 on: July 19 2006, 10:03 am »

So, if the forum was under cleaning, meaning, that she wasn't the only one who felt that way. Tons of people must have agree, if the fourm was to be clean. I"m kind of happy, that they kept the board and delete the threads that made no sense, but I just didn't like it that I had to wait 2 days for the site to be open (lol. Dum reason or what)

Actually, Pikari and I did cleaning on the what board a couple days before the forums went down. People who posted there alot might have noticed a drop in their post count. Most people probably didn't lose too many.

The what board topics have always been restarted after they reach a high number of posts. That's all that happened.

Strange.. I just posted to the meaningless thread. o.0

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #823 on: July 19 2006, 05:31 pm »
Forum cleanups...

Sometimes though, chaos happens.

In other news, more OST's in queue for download!

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #824 on: July 19 2006, 06:45 pm »
Last night I spent a lot of time watching Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden at the same time. Scary what you can discover from teen drama series.... XD

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #825 on: July 19 2006, 07:04 pm »
ACK! Another Super Play failure!

*crys in the corner*

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #826 on: July 19 2006, 07:07 pm »
Deym... still nothing new.... I'm still looking for xxxholic stuff, yet no episode 5... >.<

o.0 anybody here who got something fun to do other than this? Tried playing the usual online games I play, but somehow, it's hard for me to be satisfied... o.0;;;

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #827 on: July 19 2006, 07:09 pm »
Elysia - I'm really not an online player.

*goes to cry some more... 100 deaths so far*

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #828 on: July 19 2006, 07:35 pm »
Sorry to butt in but I'm just glad that our DSL's back on the game again. We didn't  have it for one solid week and it's like suffocation x_x I really missed a lot here in CWF...

So.. Uh... I'm back in the running ^_^ heh..
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #829 on: July 19 2006, 07:40 pm »
Deym... still nothing new.... I'm still looking for xxxholic stuff, yet no episode 5... >.<

o.0 anybody here who got something fun to do other than this? Tried playing the usual online games I play, but somehow, it's hard for me to be satisfied... o.0;;;

Maybe it's because you've outgrown playing online games? That happened to me too... got tired of playing Rangnarok Online because it consumed too much of my time, not to mention I played it everyday.

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #830 on: July 19 2006, 07:55 pm »
Maybe it's because you've outgrown playing online games? That happened to me too... got tired of playing Rangnarok Online because it consumed too much of my time, not to mention I played it everyday.
nah... cant be... I don't always play ROSE online everyday, and I'm too hyperactive and famous to just dissappear like that... o.0

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #831 on: July 19 2006, 07:58 pm »
Well I'm not into those games, I can play them for years but can't seem to connect well.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #832 on: July 19 2006, 08:05 pm »
hehe... just treat them as if it was a final fantasy game, with mIRC attached to it. XD :lol:

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #833 on: July 19 2006, 08:15 pm »
Nah...

Though it's a good experience. Flame Wars over builds for PvP/WoE in RO, ah good times...

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #834 on: July 19 2006, 08:17 pm »
RO.... I heard that bots are now legal in RO... Because RO itself has a bot in it XD

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #835 on: July 19 2006, 08:19 pm »
Really...

Well using a bot is efficient since you can leave it there for days and have it reach LV99 without a hitch.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #836 on: July 19 2006, 08:24 pm »
yeah... but sometimes bots can be unfair to us normal gamers who... exert a lot of effort by working hard and not to do the easy way out... o.0

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #837 on: July 19 2006, 09:03 pm »
Normally it's true...

But in RO? Nah... my bet? around 70% uses bots now.

I wonder what OST I'll get my uploading hands on...

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #838 on: July 19 2006, 10:18 pm »
about RO? yes. 70% are bot users... o.0

oh yeah anyone of you guys Listen to finch? I need some good songs from em to DL... o.0

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #839 on: July 19 2006, 10:22 pm »
Ehh.. Nope... Haven't heard of it
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]