AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 313991 times)

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #400 on: June 01 2006, 12:06 am »
Well, some things are meant to be given up, but by giving up some things, you have more space to get what is important to you.. ^_^ That's life i suppose.... ^_^

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #401 on: June 01 2006, 12:52 am »
You go Kairi-chan!

Meh, I just make cards out fo requests and to further advance my fanfic of sorts (it's in the cards!) but I try to model their stuff towards the actual rules (like in Magic per se).

But, sometimes things can get really broken!

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #402 on: June 01 2006, 12:55 am »
ahh. I love looking at your cards robin sena. But you seem to follow the rules really well.

I"m a rare card collector ^^ I have some rare cards but I always ends up losing them, and find them later. :lol:
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #403 on: June 01 2006, 01:41 am »
Thanks Kairi! But it's fun to think up of new stuff. It can be broken but at least its possible to do so.

I can post more stuff about it.

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #404 on: June 01 2006, 07:34 am »
I know it's probably not true but no harm in bringing it up for other to disagree on too.

High street games shops have been told by Sony that there will be no PS3 pre-owned sections in their stores as it will be illegal for customers to sell any next-gen PlayStation games that they've bought, retail sources have revealed to GamesRadar.

It seems that Sony is planning to adopt a licensing system that will mean gamers won't own the PS3 titles that they've paid money for. Instead, they will only be purchasing the licence to play the game and that the software itself will still be Sony property - meaning that the disc won't be the customer's to sell.

We assume that the thinking behind this move will ultimately be to stop PS3 games being resold several times - which currently snatches potential sales away from Sony - and to counter the impression in consumers' minds that games are only really worth their pre-owned price and are not worth buying new.

When we contacted Sony, it issued us with the following statement: "We have made all of the official announcements at E3 and cannot make any further comments at this time. We will be announcing more news running up to PlayStation 3's launch."
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #405 on: June 01 2006, 08:46 am »
Ya. At home is the only time I can get away from them. But then my brother had to tell the school, so I stop. They knew that I like pokemon, yu-gi-oh, dragon ball/z/gt, inuyasha, card captors sakura, every thing. I hated my brother for that. But my parents didn't care. They think anime is for kids! So, now, I told my brother, I don't give a
Show content
shit
what you tell your friends any more. I love anime, and if you can't live with that, then who cares. The way you are going, you will be out before me P.S, he is only in grade 9, I"m in 11.

so now the whole school knows that I like anime, but I don't care. I love it!!

Go Kairi! Gee... A lot of people can't be the least supportive these days. -__-

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #406 on: June 01 2006, 10:31 am »
Hmm... today, I'm checking out more games!

And screenshots as well.

Though, it's not the "emo-time" yet.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #407 on: June 01 2006, 01:52 pm »
(raises hand)

Can somebody tell me how big a playing card is (how many inches, I mean)? (Very random, Ten "whacks head")

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #408 on: June 01 2006, 01:57 pm »
4x2 inches perhaps? Forgot the exact measurements though.... 0.o

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #409 on: June 01 2006, 06:36 pm »
I forgot the exact dimensions for palying cards. Sorry!

Nothing much again, but begun training as usual.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #410 on: June 01 2006, 11:01 pm »
Go Kairi! Gee... A lot of people can't be the least supportive these days. -__-
Yep. I can't beleive what kids do these days now  -_-

I know it's probably not true but no harm in bringing it up for other to disagree on too.

High street games shops have been told by Sony that there will be no PS3 pre-owned sections in their stores as it will be illegal for customers to sell any next-gen PlayStation games that they've bought, retail sources have revealed to GamesRadar.

It seems that Sony is planning to adopt a licensing system that will mean gamers won't own the PS3 titles that they've paid money for. Instead, they will only be purchasing the licence to play the game and that the software itself will still be Sony property - meaning that the disc won't be the customer's to sell.

We assume that the thinking behind this move will ultimately be to stop PS3 games being resold several times - which currently snatches potential sales away from Sony - and to counter the impression in consumers' minds that games are only really worth their pre-owned price and are not worth buying new.

When we contacted Sony, it issued us with the following statement: "We have made all of the official announcements at E3 and cannot make any further comments at this time. We will be announcing more news running up to PlayStation 3's launch."

They are doing what. o.O!!!
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #411 on: June 01 2006, 11:19 pm »
Well, I can't believe sony would do that... That move will really make potential buyers tofind another gaming console to play with... 0.o

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #412 on: June 01 2006, 11:47 pm »
I really don't know if Sony is trying to lose sales Geez.

Business tactics are weird..

ACK! My head hurts! Reading frame data can be harmful to your brain.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #413 on: June 01 2006, 11:50 pm »
I really don't know if Sony is trying to lose sales Geez.

Business tactics are wierd..
Business tactics are wierd. I took a class in it, and wells lets say what they are doing right now are trying to boost sales into buying it from the stores so they can get more money, but what they are really doing is losing sales. I love getting my stuff from hockshops. They are less pricely, and even though they are used, they still work. I got my pS2, kingdom hearts, two paddles, for 100 bucks. I though it was cheap. I would have cost me, over 200 to buy it in the stores. This is just werid on what they are doing. They are only looking at one side of the story.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #414 on: June 02 2006, 12:29 pm »
Well, seeing that Sony has alot of money to burn, I'll wait and see what happens.

Hmm... somehow I feel sick today, but I'm really not.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #415 on: June 02 2006, 12:47 pm »
Well, should sony continue with this plan... I bet they'll lose a lot of potential customers for the ps3.... I hope they'll change their minds soon.... 0.o

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #416 on: June 02 2006, 01:00 pm »
Well, E3 didn't do well for them.

*still laughing from the MASSIVE DAMAGE video*

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #417 on: June 02 2006, 09:48 pm »

let me just say one thing.....NANI?!!!!

basically, gamers can't sell their games.......it's bad for us, it's bad for their sales.......somebody explain me the logic behind all this
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #418 on: June 02 2006, 09:58 pm »
that's what i've been wondering myself... me thinks sony is going loco with this.... 0.o

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #419 on: June 02 2006, 10:21 pm »
Wasting their dominance I say.

Hmm... what other characters should be created into a card?

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!