AuthorTopic: How many Chapters????  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
Re: How many Chapters????
« Reply #20 on: March 14 2006, 03:35 am »
http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=34
 And while he and the that lady seem to be hostile, it seems they've steered Syaoran and friends out of trouble a few times. ( read everything they say in outo carefully)

You noticed that too? I thought there was something hidden in there.

It does make sense that Fei Wong is protecting them though: he wants the feathers, and Syaoran and co. are doing all the hard work for him. They're the ones fighting, searching and gathering the feathers - and all of them are gathered in Sakura.

It'd make sense that he would protect them, as he won't even have to move from his swanky chair in order to have all the feathers.

...Hmmm. I wonder what Sakura's power is exactly. We've been told a couple fo times that it's a power 'to cross dimensions' but I'm sure that it's more than that. Yukito did say that it's enough power to change the world (...or 'a' world, haha.)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline moko-chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: June 09 2006, 02:17 pm »
The wings that appeared on Sakura's back in the first volume are the same on their clothes. As you can see, there are 6 sections of each wing, and of course 2 wings to the set.
MAJOR SUPER SPOILERS AWAY! (I don't know/care how to do the box)
Wei Fong Read wishes for the powers of the Tsubasa/Wings so that he can become more powerful than Yuuko, and travel through deminsions and time. He doesn't say why, or how, but he says what he wants to do (might have something to do with the other Syaoran). And while he and the that lady seem to be hostile, it seems they've steered Syaoran and friends out of trouble a few times. ( read everything they say in outo carefully) They want them to find the feathers themselves, and are somehow controlling which worlds they go to. So which leads me to believe they're going to force the group to go to his residence when the search is over, which I'm guessing will tie into the glass scene. I'm guessing about 18 volumes give or take.

hi! well i agree with Anna-san. as for the 12 feathers theory, as Anna-san said, there are 6 sections on each wing and since there are 2 wings, sum it up, it's 12.

i only have scanlations (it's too expensive in my country... ahaha :sweatdrop:) and so far, i have up to half of vol13 (no omakes...  :cry:). i dont think that it'll end in the 14th volume. if so, that'll be so soon. and if it is 14 volumes only, I'll kill CLAMP for making it so short! (Even if I love CLAMP sooo much)

i'm guessing around 18-20 volumes or something. but it's CLAMP's manga so let's just wait for what happens. (I do hope it's a nice ending... :keke:)
"no matter how you say it... it still means the same. it still IS the same. it's the same section where you find the... angels/devils... the same section that brings you noise, and most importantly, the FUN. but never, ever forget... TOKI-TOKI. hahaha!"

"millions of worlds, millions of beings, millions of souls, millions of lives. there are billions of wishes out there, but how can they all be granted, when there is only... ONE dimensional witch? and only one branch of her shop too." ^_^

"four different people. four different lives. four different wishes. but only one....... MOKONA." hahaha LOL ^_^

Offline passion_of_heart

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #22 on: June 09 2006, 08:02 pm »
Um...where does it say Fei Wong is collecting them? It does say he's affecting their journey, but I haven't seen him with any feathers.

It was mentioned in XXXHolic in the 5th volume.