AuthorTopic: [TRC] Character Discussion  (Read 36026 times)

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
Re: [TRC] Character Discussion
« Reply #180 on: September 10 2005, 02:36 pm »
How could you speak of THE Fai dying!  (i would go into depression)  AHHnoooo!!!  (i would cry for weeks at least)   
The only way he would possibly die is if i huggled Him to death!

But what if.....no..... I liked the secrets behind craked smiles ending  that was really good  something close to that would be awesome!!
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #181 on: September 10 2005, 03:40 pm »
*nods* I believe many people would prefer that ending over any ending CLAMP could ever think of... Since all of CLAMP's endings are evil...
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #182 on: September 10 2005, 05:41 pm »
It would be wonderful if the Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles ending DID feature in the real TRC.......because I think that by that time Fai and Kurogane would have developed a lot, and all the readers would be happy to finally see Fai's past....

But it won't end like that. Too many CLAMP books have couples unable to be together, etc....so at best both Fai and Kurogane will survive, but be separated somehow.

Although thinking about it, I wonder whether Kurogane WILL die sometime, as he's the strongest character there....almost like he receives a wound protecting one of the group, and dies from it?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #183 on: September 10 2005, 05:44 pm »
Kyaa, that'd be so sad if he were injured and didn't tell anyone in the group about it and died when everyone else is asleep and he's all alone and cold and in pain with no one to care for him and *sniff sniff* and *hiccup* Kyaaaa! *runs off crying to huggle Kuro* Wow I hope that doesn't happen...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #184 on: September 11 2005, 01:51 am »
Dont want them seperated, no way. In my opinion, there way to unstable, they need each other, or else....the world will end...yeah *shifty*

AkiYuki-san, your making me...sad *sniff* *hugs Kuroii plushi*

Hey, did anyone noticed that from everyone the group, Kurokon and Fai are the closest? Its as if Kurogane trusts Fai the most, indirectly even, I love how they always get paired off with each other, it just rocks ^__^ Kurogane is opening up because of Fai, that is so adorable *sniff* Though I know all of you guys already know this, right?
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #185 on: September 11 2005, 06:01 am »
I know! They do seem close! It's so cute when Kuro and Fai have their "grown-up" conversations about the "kids"! (Sakura and Syaoran) It makes me soooo happy and warm and fluffy inside... It's like they're mommy and daddy and they take care of their cute little S and S. XD Kya, so cute!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline pierrot

« Reply #186 on: September 21 2005, 05:11 am »
what do you think about our bad guys? What is the mission of the girl assistent of Fei Wang?

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #187 on: September 21 2005, 09:42 am »
I think they want the feather's power, seeing as lots of powerhungry people are always in possesion of it, at least, mostley >_>

I also think they want to manipulate Sakura and Syaoran into hurting each other, seeing as they dont mind them gettign closer, or winning all the battles, I have a feelings something big will happen, and if has to do with the Syaoran clone XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #188 on: October 06 2005, 07:10 pm »
I thought about that too! But I don't know whats the realationship between SyaoSyao and Fei Wong Reed. I mean is he his real father or his creator or only some evil guy from that SyaoSyao lent money...???

I hope they all will end together! I mean even when the evil is defeated and SyaoSyao+SakuSaku come together I hope it will be like:

SakuSaku: Syaoran before going home let's have many adventures and lets make many wonderful memories in other worlds!
SyaoSyao: Hai, Sakura-hime
SakuSaku: *punch* don't be so formal!!!
Fai: We're coming too!!! It's such fun!!! Right, Kuro-pon?
Kuro-pop:Errr why not...

in the version for the Fai+Kuro girls he would say:
Kuro-pon: I'll go wherever you'll go! *hug*
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline pierrot

« Reply #189 on: October 06 2005, 08:17 pm »
I thought about that too! But I don't know whats the realationship between SyaoSyao and Fei Wong Reed. I mean is he his real father or his creator or only some evil guy from that SyaoSyao lent money...???

I don`t think that syaoran  and Fei Wong have blood connection becouse Fei Wong Reed is offspring of Clow Reed and isn`t clow sakura`s father? so sakura and syaoran would be sibilings!

Offline Fye-chan

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #190 on: October 14 2005, 07:59 pm »
But couldn't it be that Fei Wong Reed means another Clow... I mean perhaps he means the Clow from the CCS world (like Yuuko) and Sakuras father is only a pendant from that Clow too...

brother - c3d   
twin sis - pretty

Offline pierrot

« Reply #191 on: October 14 2005, 08:05 pm »
But couldn't it be that Fei Wong Reed means another Clow... I mean perhaps he means the Clow from the CCS world (like Yuuko) and Sakuras father is only a pendant from that Clow too...
                                                                    I  allways thought that Clow from TRC and CCS are the same person.

Offline Fye-chan

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #192 on: October 14 2005, 08:15 pm »
It's hard to believe that even Clow (the same person) can exist in two worlds...

brother - c3d   
twin sis - pretty

Offline pierrot

« Reply #193 on: October 14 2005, 08:48 pm »
but maybe he doesn`t exist in any world and exists in all worlds(like Yuuko her shop is betwen worlds) so maybe he could control space and time (like Yuuko) and be sakuraś father and king  in clow and magician in our world

Offline kolaida

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #194 on: October 15 2005, 05:39 pm »
When it comes to Kurogane and Fai....I can't help wondering if Fai's past will come out at the end of their adventure, nearly, and he dies at Ashura's hands, protecting the others (especially Kurogane). Or maybe his magic will kill him slowly and painfully without his tattoo if he uses it to fight Ashura.....

That's pretty much my way of thinking, too.  Being at the top of my fave characters list, Fai's pretty much doomed to a)death or b) character obscurity.  Yes, one of those two has happened to every single character I have ever liked in books/mangas (Simon was my fave in Lord of the Flies and even he *sigh*).  I will be highly surprised/pleased if Fai does remain healthy, though. And, I do think we won't find out much about his past until towards the end of the series.

I also agree with some others that have said they would  prefer for Sakura to fall in love all over again with Syaoran. I think that would be really sweet.  On Sakura's part, anyway. It might be a bit awkward for Syaoran, but it would be sweet to see him overcome that.

I'd be really surprised if Kurogane dies since the whole reason he was sent was to understand the value of people's lives (Tomoyo's insistence on unneccessary killing). Although, it would be kind of ironic. I could see it happening, though.

I could really manage if anything really bad happened any of these four, but it would be really weird if something horrible happened to Mokona!  And weird! *hugs Mokona!* Mokona should always be happy and hyper!
« Last Edit: October 20 2005, 03:19 pm by kolaida »

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: May 18 2006, 01:36 pm »
Actually, I don't really think Kurogane will die in the end, because Tomoyo-hime did send him on a mission to find the true meaning of "strength" and she certainly knew the risk to that. Tomoyo may have a few screws loose but she's no fool to send Kurogane on a mission just to let him die in the end.

The possibility to a character death in my opinion, are all pointed to Fai. I mean, think about it. Isn't he the only character with no purpose at all after collecting Sakura's feather other than to travel from one dimension to another? I know, this is just tragic. Trust me, I really DON'T want Fai to die. Sigh. BUt knowing CLAMP, one or a couple more characters are BOUND to die in the end.

Here's how I picture the ending:

Fai badly wounded from Ashura's battle. Ashura dead. Fai loosing strength rapidly because of his uncontrollable use of magic without his tatoo. Kurogane holding unto Fai, not crying but expression unreadable. Then after a quick smile, Fai dies. And Kurogane claims to know now the true meaning of stregth.

Sound unrealistic? Well, blame it on the chocolate I just ate. ^_^
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e