AuthorTopic: Chapter 116  (Read 15895 times)

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
Chapter 116
« on: May 17 2006, 04:45 pm »
Very early  (much <3 to ladydarkmoon x'3)
http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/112480.html#cutid1

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
Re: Chapter 116
« Reply #1 on: May 17 2006, 05:00 pm »
The first 10 or so pages are almost identical to the holic chapter. Yay for crossover, boo for identical chapters.
Will post the holic chapter here when I finish scanlating, need a translations first.
Thankyou LadyDarkMoon~~!!

Show content
Mirror!Syaoran is sent... somewhere O.o. Kamui jumps into water to "save" Sakura, she is indeed under the govt building not Tokyo Tower. Still no Kotori. Kuro-kun is so cute stressing over Sakura. Kakyou is helpful (I think) O.o. Watanuki is ignored in Tsubasa but focused on in Holic during the Yuuko/2nd!syao scene, kinda interesting but I wish that they wernt so identical.

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 17 2006, 06:41 pm »
Hehehe.. i haven't read it yet... i'll wait for the scanlations

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #3 on: May 17 2006, 06:56 pm »
The first 10 or so pages are almost identical to the holic chapter. Yay for crossover, boo for identical chapters.
Will post the holic chapter here when I finish scanlating, need a translations first.
Thankyou LadyDarkMoon~~!!

Show content
Mirror!Syaoran is sent... somewhere O.o. Kamui jumps into water to "save" Sakura, she is indeed under the govt building not Tokyo Tower. Still no Kotori. Kuro-kun is so cute stressing over Sakura. Kakyou is helpful (I think) O.o. Watanuki is ignored in Tsubasa but focused on in Holic during the Yuuko/2nd!syao scene, kinda interesting but I wish that they wernt so identical.
its kinda like the hapenings in the first volumes of both mabngas. things didnt happen 100% identical, but in diferent perspectives. loved 116, cant wait for translations.
Show content
LOVED the shot of Clow reed! wonder what yuko said about him.... and im curio how she knows that woman, whats her name...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: May 17 2006, 10:53 pm »
Interesting chapter.. I haven't read holic yet.. off to do that next.

Show content
The other Syaoran's wish was to be sent to where his right eye came from. Yuuko said his price had already been paid - his "relationship." As well as "freedom" and "time." Syaoran repeated what Xing Fuo said about the dream when Yuuko asked him why she helped him. And Yuuko said later those had been Clow's last words to her.. "If the dream doesn't end." When Syaoran left he repeated the thing he said the last time he posessed our Syaoran: "I need to get that back, no matter what." Then in X world Kuro finds out Kakyou is a dreamseer like Tomoyo and knew they were coming. And Kakyou tells him Sakura is sleeping, and not her body, but her soul.

Hmm.. so is Syaoran the second coming after our Syaoran to rob him of his *other* eye? Poor blind Syaoran... XD Or perhaps he has something else in mind... And I agree, Senefen, Kuro is cute being all protective over Sakura. ^^;

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 17 2006, 11:06 pm »

Show content
The other Syaoran's wish was to be sent to where his right eye came from. Yuuko said his price had already been paid - his "relationship." As well as "freedom" and "time." Syaoran repeated what Xing Fuo said about the dream when Yuuko asked him why she helped him. And Yuuko said later those had been Clow's last words to her.. "If the dream doesn't end." When Syaoran left he repeated the thing he said the last time he posessed our Syaoran: "I need to get that back, no matter what." Then in X world Kuro finds out Kakyou is a dreamseer like Tomoyo and knew they were coming. And Kakyou tells him Sakura is sleeping, and not her body, but her soul.

Hmm.. so is Syaoran the second coming after our Syaoran to rob him of his *other* eye? Poor blind Syaoran... XD Or perhaps he has something else in mind... And I agree, Senefen, Kuro is cute being all protective over Sakura. ^^;
mmmmm..... very interesting chapter...^^;
Show content
is Yuuko convinced about dark syaoran and real syaoran are the same person?  :confused:dark syaoran hasn't to pay any price to travel, so he could go everywhere he wants :surprised:!!!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #6 on: May 17 2006, 11:41 pm »
*start download*
*done*
*read*
*faints

Show content
OMG, kuro is so worry over sakura. For a sec, I though fai, and syaoran came back. :lol: I wonder how Kamui is going to save her. Its not like she is really there,  I mean her body is above ground and all. This is going to be good.

Dark Syaoran, I don't think he has to paid a price, unless it was paid for by Syaoran, or something happen along time ago. I wonder how their meetting is going to be....

Syaoran "who...who are you!"
Dark Syaoran "Give me back my eye!!!"
Syaoran "Wait. What. NO, you give me back my eye!!"
*tries to kill each other*
Fai & kuro in the background "well this explains every thing, eh"
Sakura "Wha? two syaoran:"
*i'm a little tired here
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 17 2006, 11:46 pm »
*start download*
*done*
*read*
*faints

Show content
OMG, kuro is so worry over sakura. For a sec, I though fai, and syaoran came back. :lol: I wonder how Kamui is going to save her. Its not like she is really there,  I mean her body is above ground and all. This is going to be good.

Dark Syaoran, I don't think he has to paid a price, unless it was paid for by Syaoran, or something happen along time ago. I wonder how their meetting is going to be....

Syaoran "who...who are you!"
Dark Syaoran "Give me back my eye!!!"
Syaoran "Wait. What. NO, you give me back my eye!!"
*tries to kill each other*
Fai & kuro in the background "well this explains every thing, eh"
Sakura "Wha? two syaoran:"
*i'm a little tired here
ahahaa!!! good mini-fanfic!!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #8 on: May 17 2006, 11:49 pm »
ahahaa!!! good mini-fanfic!!
Thanks. I'm a little tired, so I could have made it better, but that is all I can think of. :lol: I'm still shaking from the chapter.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #9 on: May 18 2006, 01:29 am »
Show content
I'm pretty sure Yuuko knows this Syaoran isn't the same Syaoran. But for some reason, the price our Syaoran paid counts for nega Syaoran too. (I'll just call him nega Syaoran, because it sounds neat)
Are there two Sakura bodies right now?...

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #10 on: May 18 2006, 02:41 am »
Show content
I'm pretty sure Yuuko knows this Syaoran isn't the same Syaoran. But for some reason, the price our Syaoran paid counts for nega Syaoran too. (I'll just call him nega Syaoran, because it sounds neat)
Are there two Sakura bodies right now?...

Show content
I don't think there are two Sakura bodies like Syaoran and Dark Syaoran. Ya, they are different ones from different world (CCS), but not like syaoran.

What happens if FWR made a wish to Yuuko about Syaoran, but some thing went wrong, and now they are two Syaoran, and they have to fight each other if they want to stay alive. o.O

Ya, I had lots of sugar for lunch today ^_^ but I wonder why dark syaoran needs syaoran eye. Is their some thing special. And also, since dark Syaoran can go though Syaoran body and take it over, can Syaoran do the same. o.O

ok I will stop. I keep rambling on about nothing :D

center]

Forum Family

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 18 2006, 02:47 am »
Show content
*Eeek!* 0.o wow exciteing chapter! evil Syoran didn't seemed give up anything, but he might bring back Syoran for the price or something like that, whats with clowreed? and are going all CSS on us? lol for second their I was worried, about Kurogane and Sakura safety, I loved how Kurogane, was all protective or her! *Aww ,daughter and daddy moment! lol* XD but these's chapter are getting more and more exciteing as we speak! So Sakura soul is sleeping? and what part of her body is underground? lol maybe got all wrong! XD
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #12 on: May 18 2006, 02:47 am »
Show content
I don't think there are two Sakura bodies like Syaoran and Dark Syaoran. Ya, they are different ones from different world (CCS), but not like syaoran.

Show content
No, I didn't mean like Syaoran. But see, Kurogane is holding Sakura, right? And yet when Kamui swims to the bottom of the reservoir, he sees Sakura's body there too. Didn't he? Or was it just some sort of Sakura projection? That'd be odd. But it has to be our Sakura, since she's wearing the same outfit. @_@

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #13 on: May 18 2006, 02:50 am »
Magical Angel 101, you need to use spoiler tages

Code: [Select]
[spoiler]texthere[/spoiler]

Show content
No, I didn't mean like Syaoran. But see, Kurogane is holding Sakura, right? And yet when Kamui swims to the bottom of the reservoir, he sees Sakura's body there too. Didn't he? Or was it just some sort of Sakura projection? That'd be odd. But it has to be our Sakura, since she's wearing the same outfit. @_@
Show content
I know. This is so odd. Maybe Kamui can see into sakura dream or something. I don't know. But its so cool. I hope syaoran and fai come soon to see Kuro going nuts :lol:
center]

Forum Family

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: May 18 2006, 03:26 am »
hmm
Show content
The 'dark' Syaoran is beginning to worry me a little! ^^; I can't believe his price was already paid. It confirms so many theories that the two Syaoran's are one person split in two... so it would seem...gah, poor Syaoran! don't let him take your eye! ;___;

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 18 2006, 04:23 am »
hmm
Show content
The 'dark' Syaoran is beginning to worry me a little! ^^; I can't believe his price was already paid. It confirms so many theories that the two Syaoran's are one person split in two... so it would seem...gah, poor Syaoran! don't let him take your eye! ;___;
Lol no kidding! it confimes lotes of stuff!
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #16 on: May 18 2006, 04:41 am »
Show content
Hmm.. about Syaoran's price. What Yuuko said about "time" and "freedom" seems to refer to the fact that he's been locked in that tube thing since forever. And his "relationship" price could be the same as the first Syaoran's... maybe the fact that Syaoran 2 never got a relationship with Sakura *at all* (that we know of). It sounded like Yuuko just making excuses to help him. She did say that sending him would be "a forgivable amount of interference." Or maybe she had some hand in whatever happened that made him end up in Fei Wong's hands in the first place and feels guilty? Who knows..

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: May 18 2006, 04:44 am »
:sweatdrop: I can't understand it that well... I hope the translation comes out soon...
Show content
But what does Yuuko mean Dark Syaoran's price has already been paid? Is he going to take Syaoran's other eye as well? And is Kamui in Sakura's dream?
*grabs her how to learn japanese books and flips thru them frantically*

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #18 on: May 18 2006, 07:40 am »
Show content
I love the fac Kamui is goingt to save Sakura somehow, I had always like the picstures of CLAMP where they are towether, I think is cute, jajaja

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #19 on: May 18 2006, 08:52 am »

Show content

thanks for that tidbit there...
Show content
i liked the image of tomoyo...both mangas are really good,  i cant wait for the translations for both mangas...it seems to be the kidn of thing that needs to be read in both mangas...perhaps yuuko had exp,lained to watenuki about the other syao (i loved the little moment after that where maru and moro *glomped* watenuki ^^;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan