CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 5: The Boy's Determination

<< < (5/9) > >>

.::ka::.:
I like this epi, really like it ! Fujitaka and Syaoran's relationship is so cute ^^ The best part that I love is when Syaoran's about to go, he said "Sayonara, Outou-san" How kawaii ~~
But the only thing that make me annoying is, Fujitaka's voice sound old, not like his age ^^;;; I wish he would have some kawaii voice >_______<

I'm looking for the next epi too, it sound interesting! And Chii and Fai are both cute ~~

penaro:
LOL did you guys all hear that tiny part where Kurogane hums his song, Zankou?? It's right before the sailors call him a "Rookie"

hahah funnies thing ever  :rotfl:

mela:

--- Quote from: bepiozo on May 30 2006, 01:50 am ---LOL did you guys all hear that tiny part where Kurogane hums his song, Zankou?? It's right before the sailors call him a "Rookie"

hahah funnies thing ever :rotfl:

--- End quote ---

Aahahahah I thought I was just imagining it XD

Airashii:
Oh, this episode was excellent!! The animation and the story itself were great!! I was a bit sad towards Syoaron, I mean, he was seeing his father again and Im sure he misses him!
Anyway, the next episode looks GREAT, even though it is a filler, because it will only be Fai and Chii. DOUBLE KAWAII!! :okay:

P.S. If some of you like to see the episodes subtitle in english, you can go to www.youtube.com and search for it. They have it there.

penaro:

--- Quote from: meliwan on May 30 2006, 01:55 am ---Aahahahah I thought I was just imagining it XD

--- End quote ---

same here! I had to like repeat it 3 times to make sure. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version