CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 5: The Boy's Determination

<< < (7/9) > >>

.::ka::.:
OMG !!! Is that so??? That's Zankou ? OMG !!!! Kurokun is sooooo cute !! XDDD
Kyahhh, I love that part now X3

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: .::ka::. on May 30 2006, 04:34 pm ---OMG !!! Is that so??? That's Zankou ? OMG !!!! Kurokun is sooooo cute !! XDDD
Kyahhh, I love that part now X3

--- End quote ---

Kurogane humming Zankou was the best scene in this episode definetly

but the scene where you discover that Fai doesn't like Sushi was pretty good too (off topic: the way Fai talked in that sushi scene reminded me of Shigure in Fruits Basket...maybe they have the same Seiyuu?)

i'm hoping that maybe there will be a world where somebody (Fai) forces him to sing that song in public, that would be so funny :rotfl:

ishiyaki:
mm...kurotan really know how to convince sailors!
yes, i'm agree that fujitaka's voice is too "old" for his age.
futhermore, it wasn't any feather! I think that Bee Train is wasting time doing episodes which doesn't appear in manga...
ah, next episode seems very sad...poor Fai!

Tsuki-kun:
hehehe... cute episode and Fai does not like sushi? hehehe... love his reaction when mokona and sakura wants him to have a taste!!

Xiao_Lang:
awww this episode was cute! ^_^ enojoyed it alot, and the animation was lovely too. The music was *__* wow.

Show content Enjoyed Kuro humming his song, and then Mokona mentioning a small version of him! hehe!

Also Syaoran's relationship with his father, very sweet ^.^ espeically at the end. so cute! (I wonder if Fujitaka named Syaoran after Syaoran from that meeting then? do you think all along he knew he'd already met him?

Fye's face when he smells the sushi! XDD lol

The part where they got washed up on the island, I half expected them to do a Captin Jack Sparrow and drink some rum! lol j/k XDD

excited about next weeks episode ^___^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version