CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 5: The Boy's Determination

<< < (8/9) > >>

Meowzy:
Yeah, Fai not liking the sushi is a reference to an extra chapter from the manga. (I forgot what those chapters were called... ^^')

I didn't even hear Kurogane humming... I should turn up the volume a bit next time...

The episode was way too Syaoran-centric for my taste. And I really hope that 'the date' from next episode isn't really a date, but more... 'Hanging out as good friends, who have never met before.'   ^^'

kudan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on May 30 2006, 11:06 pm ---Yeah, Fai not liking the sushi is a reference to an extra chapter from the manga. (I forgot what those chapters were called... ^^')

--- End quote ---
I think they are called omakes. ^^
Kuro-rin humming Zankou?! 0.o That I've got to hear again. X)

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Tsuki-kun on May 30 2006, 10:42 pm ---hehehe... cute episode and Fai does not like sushi? hehehe... love his reaction when mokona and sakura wants him to have a taste!!

--- End quote ---
thats 2 things from japanese culture that fai cant do: chopsticks and sushi XP

--- Quote ---And I really hope that 'the date' from next episode isn't really a date, but more... 'Hanging out as good friends, who have never met before.'
--- End quote ---
me too.  :shifty:

Jeannette:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on May 30 2006, 11:06 pm ---The episode was way too Syaoran-centric for my taste. And I really hope that 'the dated' from next episode isn't really a date, but more... 'Hanging out as good friends, who have never met before.' ^^'

--- End quote ---
Me three. -_- God, the idea of Fai and Chii in a romantic relationship is as bad as Kurogane and Tomoyo in a romantic relationship. And I agree about the Syaoran-centricity. Way too much Syaoran.

bie liao:
I thought it was a good episode!  A little disappointed with the idea of more fillers, but Fujitaka has to be the most adorable little kid I've ever seen.  Syaoran saying "Goodbye Father" was too much, and I began squealing like an idiot.  Of course, I was on the verge when Fujitaka said he wanted to be an archaeologist.  I'm just so happy I came back to this.

Overall, good episode.  A little creeped out by the Chii/Fai reunion, but I'll deal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version