CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 5: The Boy's Determination

<< < (2/9) > >>

suu_no_clover:
Chinese subs? Hoe..... :sweatdrop: It's like Japanese, but with more kanji. o_o; Okay, all kanji. But thank you~ ^_^;;

TrC_ChRiStI*:
Thankss! Okamirei!!

--- Quote from: suu_no_clover on May 29 2006, 04:11 am ---Chinese subs? Hoe..... :sweatdrop: It's like Japanese, but with more kanji. o_o; Okay, all kanji. But thank you~ ^_^;;

--- End quote ---

I think its the same and there is no problem about that... but i think the quality is not the same to the others, another way is to see it in real player, since okamirei said xD :LOL:

Magical Angel 101:
Aww, kawaii epsiode! Show content Thats cute how Syoran got to be with his dad in the pasted! and the animemation, was very good this time no complaints XD I was sad and scare when syoran went over board lol and I also liked Fai's look he gave Sakura in gally or whatever you call it! lol I also like kurogane took down lockness monster XD I thought the over epsiode was good, but nexts week wow...how come I don't reamber Fai meeting up Chii again, did read the manga wrong? I swore read all them thourgh XD (don't did me just think out loud lol)  *sighs* oh, well, that what I thought of the epsiode lol I hope you don't mind

Sailor Yue-chan:
i hope tofusensei doesnt hve anymore problems, taht way we wont have to waite another 2 weeks for the sub to come out. ^^;

why are they giving all the fillers NOW? last year they atklest spread them out...

as to the next episode...
Show contentone thing thati REALY cant wait for is the look on Fai's face when he sees chii... ..:P

mela:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/05/27/tsubasa-chronicle-31/

Here's the screencaps and summary for this episode, they also have some screencaps from the preview for next episode!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version