AuthorTopic: Chapter 117  (Read 28708 times)

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
Chapter 117
« on: June 01 2006, 02:53 am »
Heeere http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/114551.html#cutid1

Show content
S-syaoran? o__o *whimper* But a lovely FaixAshura splash page! XDD

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
Re: Chapter 117
« Reply #1 on: June 01 2006, 02:54 am »
Thanks for the link! ^^ *cookie*
Show content
Translations.... I need them O_O Syaoran's hurt real badly!! NNNNNNNNNNNooooooo *Screams, waking up parents and neighbours dead in the night* Can't say anything much because half the time I don't know what they are talking about. ._.
Seems like character guide 2's coming out soon.
« Last Edit: June 01 2006, 03:05 am by kudan »
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #2 on: June 01 2006, 03:10 am »
Finally! Thanks! *quickly downloads*

*Done* *Reads* @____________________________@

I absolutely forbid you to read the spoiler unless you wished to be spoilt before reading the chapter. -__- You've been warned.

Show content
Oh my gosh... oh my gosh... OH MY GOSH!!!! Subaru's been mentioned! Subaru's been mentioned!

And Syaoran... poor Syaoran... he's wounded so badly... ;___;

I need translations to be sure of what's going on though. I'm still not exactly sure what does 'E' mean, seeing as I'm not so familiar with the kanji.

Fye fans... I agree, the splash page is gorgeous. @__@ But Syaoran looks even hot, looking like that in the first page. :inlove:

I'd squeal about it more but... yeah, need this to sink in for a while.

:cry: I want the next chapter so badly already. @_@

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline karro

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #3 on: June 01 2006, 03:12 am »
Waaaa!! =D I don't understand much, but still!

Show content
And omg Fai and Ashura!! =D / O.o

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #4 on: June 01 2006, 03:21 am »
:cry: I can't download the chapter. Can some one upload it to 1asphost.com for me please. I have my own account there, so i can PM you user/pass thing. :cry: it shoulds so good
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #5 on: June 01 2006, 03:25 am »
Thank yooou!
*goes to read*

Show content
O___O
S-Syaoran? Speak to me, buddy! O_O
Oh, I hope the next world will be a bit more peaceful, so they can recover. It seems the gang (mostly Syaoran) has only been hurting since they went to get the book in LeCourt...

I ADORE that splash page!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #6 on: June 01 2006, 03:26 am »
:cry: I can't download the chapter. Can some one upload it to 1asphost.com for me please. I have my own account there, so i can PM you user/pass thing. :cry: it shoulds so good
Hang on, I'm uploading it. XD Will edit this post once it finishes its upload.
Edit: Not uploading file: "C:\Documents and Settings\Mei Jia\Desktop\[savefile]060531122921_117.zip". Invalid file type. O_O
another edit:Done. ^^ http://i.1asphost.com/ashleythebomb123/117
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: June 01 2006, 03:27 am »
Cool, arigatou for the link!  :keke: ::gives cookie::

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #8 on: June 01 2006, 03:27 am »
. . . ...

Show content
what. the. heck.  I mean, that was great for action and everything, but I'm lost as to what is happening besides the fact that Syaoran just got whooped. Sakura got her feather?  Nice splash pages?

It obviously revealed several things I'm missing (and also, blood licking makes me cringe, apparently), and any help or translations would be helpful.

Also, for my fangirl moment.  Nuuuuuu Syaoran's being beaten up and bleeding all over the place and waaaaah how did he get there? Kay, done.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Kibou

• ~go to rakuen~
« Reply #9 on: June 01 2006, 03:32 am »
O.o oh my god....

Show content
Fye x Ashura...they are so close...O.o''''  When will CLAMP finally tell us about Fyes past? ~.~
This picture would be great with Kuro as Ashura ^^;  but it's great with Ashura too... my engl....*die*
And poor Shaolan... I feel sorry with him..somehow 

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: June 01 2006, 03:40 am »
. . . ...

Show content
what. the. heck.  I mean, that was great for action and everything, but I'm lost as to what is happening besides the fact that Syaoran just got whooped. Sakura got her feather?  Nice splash pages?

It obviously revealed several things I'm missing (and also, blood licking makes me cringe, apparently), and any help or translations would be helpful.

Also, for my fangirl moment.  Nuuuuuu Syaoran's being beaten up and bleeding all over the place and waaaaah how did he get there? Kay, done.
Show content
I agree with you, onee-san... the blood licking part kinda has me freaked....
I feel sorry for Syaoran, and how DID he get there?
(flips thru her japanese books frantically)

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline Mizumi

• New Fan
« Reply #11 on: June 01 2006, 03:41 am »
I... wow.

Show content
That was pretty... yikes. What in the world happened to Syaoran?! My dear Syaoran-kun!!
-has some hope it's the Dark Syaoran, but I guess not, huh- Can't read much of the text (I can only read hiragana and a bit katakana, and my Japanese is very poor), but there are quite a number of textless pages...
At least Sakura got her feather back, right? Ah, CLAMP surely knows how to make cliffhangers x_x
~Hitsuzen~

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #12 on: June 01 2006, 03:44 am »
I can only give you a small, pretty bad summary of what happened, but it's not complete seeing as there are certain parts I'm not sure as well...

Show content
Kamui wondered why Sakura's body was there and then realized that it's just her soul. Then her feather appeared...

When they returned back to that place, Mokona senses the feather and tells Syaoran that it's underneath. So Syaoran asks whether there's a way to go there but he was refused. He said that something precious is there. But the guy (what's his name? @_@ Sorry, I'm not familiar with X) still refused, saying that there's only water... but Syaoran persisted by saying, "Please! Show me the way!"

After Sakura absorbs the feather, the barrier that protected the building had been broken, thus the acid rain is now capable of destroying their building as well.

And this is where I get uncertain (and translators may do the rest of the work here but if you want to know what I can read so far)... Kamui somewhat mentions that the power has been returned yet why hasn't her eyes opened yet. He mentions that something will happen if she continues sleeping, so he attacks her...

Syaoran of course appears and Kamui says he's a nuisance and should go away. Syaoran doesn't understand why he could hear Kami so well even though they're underwater... Kamui starts attacking and then Syaoran starts struggling because he can't breathe. Then Kamui says he's 'E' and that he knew from the very beginning that Syaoran was 'E'... (I've yet to figure that kanji out, sorry!)

And then he starts attacking, says, "Your style of fighting..." and then hurts Syaoran badly.

"I'll kill you," Kamui says at the last few pages. "If that person drinks all of your blood that person might awake...

Subaru."

I'm sorry for the bad summary. Translators, please help!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #13 on: June 01 2006, 03:54 am »
Thank-you Kudan-chan and Cherry Tiger  for helping me^_^

Also, I add a index page. So you can read the manga with out downloading it.  :greengrin:
Click here to see it
OMG, this chapter is great

Show content
I wonder how syaoran got there. I mean, he just turn up in time, to save sakura. o.O

*Great Spash Page
*And I wonder what they are saying  :sweatdrop:
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #14 on: June 01 2006, 04:05 am »
Show content
SUBARU!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!!  I'm not sure yet if the sole mention of Subaru is worth Syaoran being hurt so badly...(huggles Syaoran)...but hopefully we'll see by the end of the arc!  Subaru!!!!

And Subaru being mentioned after blood...vampire!Subaru? 
Priest!Seishirou's vampire!Subaru?
Priest!Seishirou who has been speculated to come from this world?

Oh, this arc could be SO good!  ::xfangirl::

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: June 01 2006, 05:13 am »
I can only give you a small, pretty bad summary of what happened, but it's not complete seeing as there are certain parts I'm not sure as well...

Show content
Kamui wondered why Sakura's body was there and then realized that it's just her soul. Then her feather appeared...

When they returned back to that place, Mokona senses the feather and tells Syaoran that it's underneath. So Syaoran asks whether there's a way to go there but he was refused. He said that something precious is there. But the guy (what's his name? @_@ Sorry, I'm not familiar with X) still refused, saying that there's only water... but Syaoran persisted by saying, "Please! Show me the way!"

After Sakura absorbs the feather, the barrier that protected the building had been broken, thus the acid rain is now capable of destroying their building as well.

And this is where I get uncertain (and translators may do the rest of the work here but if you want to know what I can read so far)... Kamui somewhat mentions that the power has been returned yet why hasn't her eyes opened yet. He mentions that something will happen if she continues sleeping, so he attacks her...

Syaoran of course appears and Kamui says he's a nuisance and should go away. Syaoran doesn't understand why he could hear Kami so well even though they're underwater... Kamui starts attacking and then Syaoran starts struggling because he can't breathe. Then Kamui says he's 'E' and that he knew from the very beginning that Syaoran was 'E'... (I've yet to figure that kanji out, sorry!)

And then he starts attacking, says, "Your style of fighting..." and then hurts Syaoran badly.

"I'll kill you," Kamui says at the last few pages. "If that person drinks all of your blood that person might awake...

Subaru."

I'm sorry for the bad summary. Translators, please help!

Yeah, looks about right. ^^
Show content
The "E" kanji means "bait". That was used before in xxxHolic once. And with the drinking blood... there's no subject to the  sentence so it doesn't say *who* exactly will be drinking, if it's him or someone else, but I think it might be Kamui. And makes sense the way he's licking his fingers. XD So he's saying if whoever drinks Syaoran's blood, Subaru will wake up. Hmm, or maybe he is talking about Subaru doing the drinking. Hard to say. o_o; I could see CLAMP making Kamui and Fuuma the 'vampire twins', though.

Offline Spychan

• bow chic a bow wow.....
« Reply #16 on: June 01 2006, 05:16 am »
* shudders*

Show content
OH DEAR BOB....what happened to sweet ol' Syaoran because I just saw him getting the snot knocked out of him * shudders*.. and was that his NECK that got cut? And did he LICK his blood? * mutters in fustration* notin better happen to Syaoran or Clamp may be getting a surprise visit from a very very crazed fan girl...
note: Those Splash pages were awesome, ecspecially the Syaoran and Syaoran2 one ;)
The smallest change makes the biggest difference

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 01 2006, 05:29 am »
Oh, my GOSH :angry:!
Show content
Wow what a chapter,  so let me get this striaght, so Sakura still sorta sleeping, underwater, and some earthqauke thing happens, or something? anyways Syoran goes and tryes to save Sakura from Kamui, (Sorry if I spelled his name wrong XD) since he saw the feather, and I guess he was possesed, or something? by the feather? or  wanted to protect the water for Sakura? (Sorry lotes of questions XD) so Syoran temped to rescue Sakura, but... got but kicked by Kamui? and got hurt, really badly?
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #18 on: June 01 2006, 07:54 am »
Oh, my GOSH :angry:!
Show content
Wow what a chapter,  so let me get this striaght, so Sakura still sorta sleeping, underwater, and some earthqauke thing happens, or something? anyways Syoran goes and tryes to save Sakura from Kamui, (Sorry if I spelled his name wrong XD) since he saw the feather, and I guess he was possesed, or something? by the feather? or  wanted to protect the water for Sakura? (Sorry lotes of questions XD) so Syoran temped to rescue Sakura, but... got but kicked by Kamui? and got hurt, really badly?
Read the posts made by others above, especially of CheeryTiger and Pikari.

Show content
Syaoran is a bait? The moment I read that page, I thought of Fei Wong Reed using Syaoran as bait to get to Sakura (and help her "discover" her powers)...

Ahhhhh, Kamui has gone crazy! Syaoran... poor Syaoran... I think his throat might have gotten cut (thus the great lush of blood) If he doesn't get treated right away, he'll die! >_< With the other Syaoran heading toward them, who knows, it could be a possibilty.... if CLAMP is mean enough...

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: June 01 2006, 08:02 am »
The splash page killed me. :D I want to know about Fai's past NOW! Ehehehe. But um, this chapter is so awesome, action packed to the nth degree!