AuthorTopic: Chapter 117  (Read 28710 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Chapter 117
« Reply #20 on: June 01 2006, 08:36 am »
*sitting with mouth hanging slightly agape*

Show content
im seriously confused now. i need the translations, specialy for the splash pages (3...wow. 2 which are for fai (the 3rd i think was of celes?)

gah! syao X( is it his body there, of did he astral project like sakrua has? (sending your spirit out of your body)

agh!

and with the mention of subaru, will that mean we'll see seishirou again? and maybe him and syao 2 at the same time?

something like this kind of cliffy means we still wont get a kurofai moment for another 2 chapters :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #21 on: June 01 2006, 09:01 am »
thanks for the link.

Offline Å akura

• New Fan
  • Syaoran is my number one!
« Reply #22 on: June 01 2006, 09:11 am »
>.< Syaoran-kun!!! T.T Why Kamui-san did this?? >.<!!! he is a fool!!! T.T Syaoran-kun... Who  will save you??? >.< I want see & read the next chapter soon!!! T.T nyaa~~ T.T *fall dead*
*~TSUBASA CHRoNiCLE Web~* Site in Spanish

"Wa taka shiwa anata ta koto su...ki da yo"

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #23 on: June 01 2006, 09:24 am »
Tee hee hee. Tee hee. Ohhh, CLAMP, how happy a sadist you've made me. X3

Show content
ZOMFG~~~ My two favorite bishies EVER doing battle. And the pre-splash that has me spinning in my chair screaming 'TWINCEST!' :XD:

So. Syaoran-kun is bait... Hmm. Kamui really did give him a beating, this chappie, huh? At least Sakura got her feather. I actually thought Syaoran got impaled, in the general X/1999 style of hand through the chest, and I did a minor (okay, major) 'zomfgwtf, holy crap, muffins, blood, yay!'. The page after that I was all, 'awwww'. :/ I'm so sadistic. Theories on this? Well, Kamui's looking a bit vampire-ish, though I've seen some non-vampire CLAMP characters doing that sort of thing. (Ex, Lil' Ashura in RG Veda volume 1).

This is a chappie I'm definately running out to buy this weekend. And I'm making the pre-splash into a siggy if it's the last thing I do. :XD: 
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Å akura

• New Fan
  • Syaoran is my number one!
« Reply #24 on: June 01 2006, 09:51 am »
Yuko-san said this (chapter 116):

"I see...Those children also, are like fragments of a dream that cannot be reached."

>.< what mean it?? o.o
*~TSUBASA CHRoNiCLE Web~* Site in Spanish

"Wa taka shiwa anata ta koto su...ki da yo"

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #25 on: June 01 2006, 11:06 am »
Oh man...translation please!!!!  ;_________;;;;;;;;

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #26 on: June 01 2006, 12:17 pm »
Tee hee hee. Tee hee. Ohhh, CLAMP, how happy a sadist you've made me. X3

Show content
ZOMFG~~~ My two favorite bishies EVER doing battle. And the pre-splash that has me spinning in my chair screaming 'TWINCEST!' :XD:

So. Syaoran-kun is bait... Hmm. Kamui really did give him a beating, this chappie, huh? At least Sakura got her feather. I actually thought Syaoran got impaled, in the general X/1999 style of hand through the chest, and I did a minor (okay, major) 'zomfgwtf, holy crap, muffins, blood, yay!'. The page after that I was all, 'awwww'. :/ I'm so sadistic. Theories on this? Well, Kamui's looking a bit vampire-ish, though I've seen some non-vampire CLAMP characters doing that sort of thing. (Ex, Lil' Ashura in RG Veda volume 1).

This is a chappie I'm definately running out to buy this weekend. And I'm making the pre-splash into a siggy if it's the last thing I do. :XD: 
Show content
Wow, Okamirei-chan was spot on... O_O She told me that she has a feeling that you'll love this chapter... O_O Ahahaha.. ^^;
A high chance of Yin Syaoran possessing Syaoran in the next manga. XD
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline ungalad

• I support S+S and Kuro+Fai!
« Reply #27 on: June 01 2006, 12:36 pm »
Awe, that splash page was something!!! *___*

And now...
Show content
O_o I SOOOOOOOOOOO want Dark!Syaoran to get there >___<!! oooh, and then, DAMN YOU KAMUI!! How dare you hurt Syaoran!? *enraged fangirl... uh, okay, no xD* So, let me guess here...

Kamui's a vampire, so is Subaru (And his sister? -was her name Hokuto?)... Subaru's 'asleep' and Seishirou's looking for him everywhere but in his own original world (for some weird reason XD).... And now that Kamui's found someone with really powerfull/nice/whatever blood (meaning: Syaoran), there's a way to wake Subaru... Which is bleeding Syaoran dry for Subaru to drink his blood.

...How mean XD. And where the heck is Evil!Syaoran!???? Come ON!!! I want sometwincest confrontation! something like "OMG WTF WHY ARE YOU JUST LIKE ME!!" or "WHY ARE YOU JUST LIKE SYAORAN!!" XD. Silly me, I know...

Well, then... I seriously hope we get to see a little bit of Fai's past in this volume... (damn that splashpage!! XD Ashura/Fai is so canon lol).

Well, for everything else I guess I'll just wait for the traslations :D.
~ ~ ~

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #28 on: June 01 2006, 01:15 pm »
Kudan - Gahh, am I that predictable? :XD:
Show content
Fingers crossed, it'll be a possession. If er're REALLY lucky, perhaps we'll see some Yin in person, but I don't think that's likely. CLAMP doesn't like to rush Tsubasa, as we all know... :dodge:
« Last Edit: June 01 2006, 02:13 pm by suu_no_clover »
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #29 on: June 01 2006, 01:29 pm »
suu, you didnt close the spoiler >_<

i have a prediction tho...
Show content
maybe syao DID project his spirit or something, like sakura has. maybe while his body is up with the gang, syao 2 will take total control? or maybe that wont be possible cuz syao 2 is on his way to th gang...ugh, i dunno...

also, i just cant fully grasp that splash page >___<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 01 2006, 01:42 pm »
Uh, Yue, you didn't close the spoiler too....

I'm starting to wish Dark Syaoran would appear already and claim his right eye or something...

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 01 2006, 01:51 pm »
Grr... the splash page made me really mad and annoyed... thought it's beautifel.. I... HATE... IT...

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #32 on: June 01 2006, 02:23 pm »
it's so confusing...@_@ didn't get it
by me.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #33 on: June 01 2006, 03:21 pm »
More blood drinking O.o that makes Kamui, Fuuma and Ashura.
Show content
Someone mentioned that the Vampire twins may be Subaru and Kamui O.o nooooooo~! Hokuto! I can see it happening tho, they're history repeating as it is. But I wanna see Hokuto again ;_; I can see her enjoying being a vampire O.o.
Syao-kun's in trouble.
Wht Kanji is Subaru's name written with? Does it actually mean the Pleiades (Seven Sisters), and Hokuto's name too?
*looks @ wikipedia* 昴 is the star system and the 1st Kanji of Subaru-kun's name. Yay for investigation! Hokuto is the big dipper :D. You dont care but I've wanted to know for a while.
Both are a group of 7 stars. ^^ matching names, how cute.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #34 on: June 01 2006, 06:17 pm »
I hate Kamui!!!!!!!!!!!
Show content
why did kamui hurt syaoram? I can't understnad! he's fool!!! and why Kamui wants to kill Sakura? this guy is very dangerous...has anybody realized about kamui's necklace? it is the same that Seishiro has...
I think kamui could be possesed too...he isn't a vampire, Am I wrong? Poor syao...I sense that Dark syao will act soon...if he don't do, our syao could die bleeded!!! :angry:

Offline gundamseedde

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #35 on: June 01 2006, 07:30 pm »
Kamui is an ally or  enemy ???

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #36 on: June 01 2006, 11:08 pm »
Kamui is an ally or  enemy ???
Right now, I think its hard to say.
Show content
We don't know why he is trying to kill syaoran. He may think that they are trying to steal the water, or do something else  -_- Ya, I know lame reason, eh. But, I think he might be a enemy now, but turn into a ally

I hope a translation comes soon  :keke:
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #37 on: June 01 2006, 11:35 pm »
Show content
Right now from what I'm guessing, the reason why he's hurting Syaoran is because he wants to use Syaoran as 'bait', and by the looks of it... Kamui wants his blood....

Yeah, looks about right. ^^
Show content
The "E" kanji means "bait". That was used before in xxxHolic once. And with the drinking blood... there's no subject to the sentence so it doesn't say *who* exactly will be drinking, if it's him or someone else, but I think it might be Kamui. And makes sense the way he's licking his fingers. XD So he's saying if whoever drinks Syaoran's blood, Subaru will wake up. Hmm, or maybe he is talking about Subaru doing the drinking. Hard to say. o_o; I could see CLAMP making Kamui and Fuuma the 'vampire twins', though.

Show content
It's in xxxHolic? Is it in book 5? I may need to reread it just to be sure... and yeah, that was the hard part about translating that part about *who* is going to drink that blood, since by the way it was mentioned, one can't be sure.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #38 on: June 01 2006, 11:58 pm »
suu, you didnt close the spoiler >_<

i have a prediction tho...
Show content
maybe syao DID project his spirit or something, like sakura has. maybe while his body is up with the gang, syao 2 will take total control? or maybe that wont be possible cuz syao 2 is on his way to th gang...ugh, i dunno...

also, i just cant fully grasp that splash page >___<

Show content
If it's a projection, why would Syaoran be bleeding? Kamui's hand would go through him, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure Kamui can't touch Sakura either.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #39 on: June 02 2006, 12:06 am »
^_^ Jeannette is one happy fan. *does a happy dance of delight*

Show content
Haha! YESH! This IS the world that Seishirou's from! It must be! And SUBARU~ Who cares about Syaoran, we have Subaru! And Hokuto! Where is Hokuto? I've never been a big fan of vampire stories, but this will be cool. If anyone could pull off vampire and make me love it, it is CLAMP.

And Cherrytiger- I think it was xxxHOLiC 5 that had the 'E' bit, but I'm not sure. I don't think it was earlier than Vol 5, though.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign