AuthorTopic: Chapter 117  (Read 31029 times)

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
Re: Chapter 117
« Reply #80 on: June 06 2006, 10:34 pm »
I just feel like I'm missing very important clues because I've never read anything else of CLAMP before... so all these characters are unknown to me XD

Still, I'm just waiting for Fai to do magic again >3

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #81 on: June 07 2006, 12:53 am »
Tsubasa Kamui just freaks me out. o.O a vampire ahhh *shivers*

But right now for me, its 6/6/6  ahh, its a sign people. Kamui, ah, OMG, vampire...

I think maybe this is a different kamui from a different world....with the same people as in X. I'm just thinking. I haven't really read X, so I can't really say.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #82 on: June 07 2006, 05:26 am »
I just feel like I'm missing very important clues because I've never read anything else of CLAMP before... so all these characters are unknown to me XD
You're not alone, my friend. Most of these crossover characters are new to me, too. Of course, with the exception of CCS characters. I actually read that. Other then this and that, I don't believe I've read any other CLAMP manga.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline Mandy La

• I love you, hubby!
« Reply #83 on: June 07 2006, 08:14 am »
You're not alone, my friend. Most of these crossover characters are new to me, too. Of course, with the exception of CCS characters. I actually read that. Other then this and that, I don't believe I've read any other CLAMP manga.

Same here. The only other CLAMP series aside from CCS/TRC I know about is Chobits, so a lot of the characters are completely new to me. I feel your pain. XD

And all I have to say about Chapter 117 is...
Show content
... dang, does that look painful! Poor Syaoran! ;-;
[/sup]
♥ ALL ♥

Offline Razeasha

• Resident PUCK! ^_~
  • Big Fan
  • Sorry I was inactive due to a stomach infection.
« Reply #84 on: June 07 2006, 08:23 am »
I've read a few, but not RG Veda or X, and that seems to be where alot of the repeats are from.
I love everyone!!!
= 3

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #85 on: June 07 2006, 10:51 am »
I've read most things, but I've read most things after reading tsubasa so I go back and realise "Hey! that's who that is!" all the time.
I wanna see Subaru! *squirms* one more day (maybe). There is a chapter this week right?
The main things I havent read are Legal Drug (think I'm just gonna buy it), chun Hyang and dukylon.... yeah I have nothing better to do
If anyone wants it you can find links to most scanlations here. (Someone tell me if I'm not suppost to post this and I'll take it down)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #86 on: June 07 2006, 11:12 am »
The main things I havent read are Legal Drug....

I LOVE LEGAL DRUG. BUY IT :D

Ummm, but yeah, I am the same way. Tsubasa was the first CLAMP thing I read which then led me to read all their other stuff, so that is why I know a lot of the characters now. I do the same thing, I go back and I am like OH SO THAT IS WHERE THAT PERSON IS FROM! Haha.

Offline Razeasha

• Resident PUCK! ^_~
  • Big Fan
« Reply #87 on: June 07 2006, 11:13 am »
AHA! THAT's who Fai and Kurogane remind me of! The 2 younger guys from Legal Drug!!!!!!!!!
I love everyone!!!
= 3

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #88 on: June 07 2006, 11:26 am »
AHA! THAT's who Fai and Kurogane remind me of! The 2 younger guys from Legal Drug!!!!!!!!!

Kazahaya and Rikuou? They don't really remind me of Fai and Kurogane as much as of Watanuki and Doumeki from xxxHOLiC. XD

Offline Razeasha

• Resident PUCK! ^_~
  • Big Fan
« Reply #89 on: June 07 2006, 11:28 am »
true, but just kind of how the two pairs act in the beginning.
I love everyone!!!
= 3

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #90 on: June 07 2006, 11:40 am »
technically, watanuki and doumeki remind me more of boke and tsukkomi ^^
not sure how the guys act in legal drug though..i read a short summary of it anyway ^^;; didn't sound very much like it to me...

kyaa!!!!OMG the splash page made me think:
Show content
what will the kuroxfai fans think...hogawd what about the faixashura!??!?! how canon will CLAMP get..-_-|||

i rely on the kind people who have explained X and Tokyo Babylon so nicely and clearly to understand just what is with this world ^_^ -bows- thankies!

does anybody think that
Show content
maybe seishirou will show up...? after subaru "awakens" perhaps? XD just my thoughts. -will have to wait a whole 'nother week -sob-

right after reading the chapter, i thought it was kinda easy to tell that kamui was
Show content
a vampire
and then i htought that maybe
Show content
subaru was like sleeping in that little ball web thing...?

don'tmindmei'mwrong

Offline Razeasha

• Resident PUCK! ^_~
  • Big Fan
« Reply #91 on: June 07 2006, 11:43 am »
I agree, but i wonder
Show content
what "E" is bait for?!
I love everyone!!!
= 3

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #92 on: June 07 2006, 11:47 am »
how do you say "bait" in japanese? although if that was it i'm sure somebody would have at least picked it up by now..

the "bait" thing in xxxholic didn't make any sense to me -_-|| the situation might be the same here though nee?

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #93 on: June 07 2006, 11:55 am »
technically, watanuki and doumeki remind me more of boke and tsukkomi ^^
not sure how the guys act in legal drug though..i read a short summary of it anyway ^^;; didn't sound very much like it to me...

Well, Kazahaya is this *mostly* clueless guy who you can get a rise out of easily yet when the time comes for it he always pulls through and Rikuou is this big strong guy who you cant get a rise out of easily but he always says stuff like "It's because you're an idiot" to Kazahaya etc etc. The dynamic between Kazahaya and Rikuou is very similar to Dou/Wata, IMO.

And before this gets too off topic, about the splash page
Show content
A lot of KuroFai fans have had a positive reaction to it, from what I have seen XD
I guess anything with Fai acting gayish riles the fangirls up, hehehe *doesn't exclude self from this*

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #94 on: June 07 2006, 01:17 pm »
thanks for pictures, I must be blind...^^ U
Show content
I think syao's blood is the bait which kamui says...
hey, you posted "sopiler", not "spoiler"...no problem, but you should click in preview before post. it's only an advice.^____^
welcome to the forum.

right there, all fixed, sorry about that, I was in a hurry XP

Left eye: Guy from wish who's name I can NEVER remember.

Kokuyo, his name is Kokuyo

I LOVE TSUBASA!KAMUI He's so... Dark Kamui XD *loves him*

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #95 on: June 07 2006, 03:07 pm »
And before this gets too off topic, about the splash page
Show content
A lot of KuroFai fans have had a positive reaction to it, from what I have seen XD
I guess anything with Fai acting gayish riles the fangirls up, hehehe *doesn't exclude self from this*

Absolutely. XD After episode 32 of the anime, which undoubtedly many people will see as Fai/Chii (which just scares me), anything proving to their skulls that Fai=gay is good. XD
And it's just that Ashura is hot. *___*

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #96 on: June 07 2006, 03:15 pm »
Absolutely. XD After episode 32 of the anime, which undoubtedly many people will see as Fai/Chii (which just scares me), anything proving to their skulls that Fai=gay is good. XD
And it's just that Ashura is hot. *___*
Haha, yeah! Episode 32 is just a travesty, in terms of the anime adding random fillery junk. These fillers are really bad, IMO because they should have an effect on later episodes in terms of how the characters act and stuff, but since they are fillers and going back to the regular manga arc, these episodes can be completely tossed away. Therefore, I feel that fillers shouldn't include significant events like that. Fai/Chii? Bah! But that's a whole different story.

I can't wait for the next chapter, it's been an agonizing week wondering what the heck is going to happen next D: Haha.

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #97 on: June 07 2006, 03:35 pm »
Haha, yeah! Episode 32 is just a travesty, in terms of the anime adding random fillery junk. These fillers are really bad, IMO because they should have an effect on later episodes in terms of how the characters act and stuff, but since they are fillers and going back to the regular manga arc, these episodes can be completely tossed away. Therefore, I feel that fillers shouldn't include significant events like that. Fai/Chii? Bah! But that's a whole different story.

I can't wait for the next chapter, it's been an agonizing week wondering what the heck is going to happen next D: Haha.

I know! Why do they do it? WHY?! T__T I mean, it's nice to have Fai-background, but atleast pair him up with Ashura. The anime *knows* it cannot avoid teh gay because they're starting Yasha/Ashura world next. @__<

Yeees. You know it's bad when Fai's the most feminine one of the pairing when the so-called other half is Chii. @___< The FaiChii stories sprouting everywhere breaks my brains XD

Indeed, I'm curious to see what happens to Kamui. And... Clone!Syao XD Although I must admit not liking this world as much as the whole world of seperation whose name I cannot remember for the life of me. xD;

Whoa, Off-topic T__T

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #98 on: June 07 2006, 03:47 pm »
... the whole world of seperation whose name I cannot remember for the life of me. xD;

Are you talking about the one with Ashura/Yasha?

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #99 on: June 07 2006, 03:49 pm »
Are you talking about the one with Ashura/Yasha?

Yup! XD They had names that were similar so my brain immediately broke around that (plus I read like 60 chapters in a day XD)