CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

(1/20) > >>

suu_no_clover:
(Pardon me, if this isn't allowed. Lock it, or whatever. :sweatdrop: )

Tsubasa Chronicle (Arc 2): Episode six

This is the discussion topic for Episode 32 of TRC.

This episode is entitled: A Date with a Sorcerer.

Meowzy:
In that case, let's put it to good use!

Show contentI adore Fai's dream! And Fai's face when he sees Chii is AWESOME! OMG!
I wonder what the deal with Chii is... I don't really get what they're saying...
I ADORE the song that plays near the end! But I don't like all the FaixChii. Well, atleast the face Kurogane makes when Fai hugs Chii cracked me up. He didn't wanna watch! XD  (Plus, he looked awfully happy to leave.)
Animation was superb. Music was superb. All in all, a nice episode.

ChibiChocobo:
omg i loved this episode chii is one of my few favorite female anime characters and fai is also a fav so this episode was perfect  :XD:
but i stll like faiXkuro better

mela:
Suuuuch a corny episode. Way too much cheesiness. I despised Chii in Chobits and when I first heard she was in Tsubasa I was a bit wary. I am glad she doesn't make as much of an appearance in the manga, but darn the anime for bringing her in.
Show contentI couldn't help but laugh at Fai's dream with the giant Ashura XD this whole episode was supposed to be cute and serious, but I just found myself rolling my eyes and laughing at how corny it was. Maybe it's because FaixChii is a bad pairing in my opinion....

CHII'S VOICE WAS SO ANNOYING. I will hate her seiyuu forever.

As for technical aspects, it was very pretty. Bad episode, great animation.

I could have done without this filler, I feel it was unnecessary. I'm just glad they're back to the story next episode.

suu_no_clover:
Did anyone catch the new insert song? :3 The vocals sounded to me like FictionJunction KAORI. They sound much better in Japanese, it would seem.

A rip of the song, from the episode:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=29EDD75F3B035FE0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version