CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

<< < (3/20) > >>

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Arcademan on June 05 2006, 08:15 am ---In the future...please wait for the moderator to open the thread officially. Thank You.

--- End quote ---

Well, everyone was already discussing in the previous episode's topic. That's not very handy either.

Kirtai:
Goody!  I really didn't care for this episode, but anything that gives me material for more KuroXFai videos works for me (I'll just take it out of context, fufufufu!).  What I'm happy about is that we are going back to Clamp written storyline next week, and that we didn't miss Shurano after all! And because Fai mentioned Ashura so much in this episode, there is a good chance we will get to see the KuroXFai goodness from that world that we've all been waiting for!  Maybe they'll even leave in the drinking! :hello2:

The animation in the ep was very pretty, I'll agree, but I just don't like the variety of facial expressions they've been giving Fai this season.  He doesn't show that much emotion on his face.  He just doesn't.  It goes against his character, I think.  A mask doesn't change while you're wearing it, ya know?

Chibikawa:
Well, it looks like I couldn't resist watching this episode RAW. Even though, I didn't enjoy it too much.
Show contentSome parts I found to be boring(basically because I don't understand a lot of Japanese). But Fai certainly deserved his own episode. I'm glad they didn't assume anything about Fai's past in this episode, though that giant-Ashura dream was very... odd. I never liked Chobits, therefore I never liked Chii, nor her voice in this episode. A lot of things also seemed to be happening very suddenly. I have to ask why Fai so willingly abandoned Sakura to disappear off with Chii. That castle place was dangerous.
On the good points, that animation and music were beautiful.And the corniness was quite funny.
But I was thinking. This episode may have been pointless(considering there was no feather), but the mentioning of Ashura leads up to the next episodes, where Ashura actually shows up. That might have been the meaning for the delay of these next few episodes.

mela:

--- Quote from: kirbycat89 on June 05 2006, 08:16 am ---Show content
Moko: Nyaaa Kurogane Kawaii

--- End quote ---

I thought he said "kowai" which means scary.

moezychan:
Just watched the raw and all I can say is, when the he** are they gonna cut the fillers?!  :angry: I am sick of all these fillers and can't stand that this barely helped the anime at all. My only regret is watching it because now I'll have to watch it again when it gets subbed so I can understand all 100% of the episode instead of 75%. This is so annoying for me.  -_-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version