CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

<< < (6/20) > >>

.::ka::.:
I like this epi ! I think it's so cute ! ^^ Kawaii Chii, but her voice is annoying somehow ^^"

Fay_flowright:

--- Quote from: Kirtai on June 05 2006, 08:49 am ---Goody! I really didn't care for this episode, but anything that gives me material for more KuroXFai videos works for me (I'll just take it out of context, fufufufu!). What I'm happy about is that we are going back to Clamp written storyline next week, and that we didn't miss Shurano after all! And because Fai mentioned Ashura so much in this episode, there is a good chance we will get to see the KuroXFai goodness from that world that we've all been waiting for! Maybe they'll even leave in the drinking! :hello2:

--- End quote ---

which is the world that everybody is waitng for? whot is its name?

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Fay_flowright on June 05 2006, 07:14 pm ---which is the world that everybody is waitng for? whot is its name?

--- End quote ---
its the Shurano arc. i forget which is which, Shura/Shara but thats the arc that everyone's waiting for.

kudan:

--- Quote from: Arcademan on June 05 2006, 08:45 am ---I stand by my post. Let's not have it happen again please. Thank You.

--- End quote ---
Um, delete this post if it is counted as flaming... :X
Suu-chan's not totally to be blamed too... Okamirei-chan's usually the one who starts/opens these kind of threads but she's currently on a 4 day trip to Japan with her grandparents. x_X (Not sure if she pmed any mod to cover her job though... :sweatdrop:)
Edit:
Show contentChii's voice's a little too high-pitched for me to stand it... ^^; Other than that, nice filler. X)
I can't wait for the next episode! Shurano/Sharano, here we come! XD They skipped it during first season and I thought it will never get animated... Guess I was wrong. ^^ (Someone pointed it out that it may be because there were quite a few bloody scenes and therefore not animated.) Lol, Syaoran with long hair... X) Can't wait to see it. :)

Brad:

--- Quote from: SailorYue on June 05 2006, 07:18 pm ---its the Shurano arc. i forget which is which, Shura/Shara but thats the arc that everyone's waiting for.

--- End quote ---

Personally, I WANT more fillers. I find the characters get a lot more time to develop with these eps and if their a one episode arc we know the pace will be super fast (like the last three eps) and won't bore us like several of the longer ones from the first season.

I've loved all the "filler" so far this season!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version