CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

<< < (9/20) > >>

selenityshiroi:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on June 06 2006, 05:05 pm ---Show contentSumomo makes me laugh! XD (who is her seiyu? her Seiyu in Chobits was Syaorans CCS voice actress! is it still her?)
anyway.... lol

--- End quote ---

That makes me laugh because Kotoko was voiced, in Chobits, by Meilin's CCS voice actress.

Jeannette:
I said this on my LJ, but I'll say it again. Seeing Fai attempt to pass himself off as heterosexual is painful.

--- Quote from: Senefen on June 06 2006, 10:21 am ---I'm going to watch it try not to think of the RG Veda Ashura/Yasha >.>, they should not gotten together and I choose to interpret the end of RGV that they didnt.

--- End quote ---
You don't like Yasha/Ashura? XD Because of the age difference? Or you just don't think they make a good couple? I must admit, I was far more comfortable with Yasha/Ashura in Shurano than in RG Veda, because of the whole age difference thing. In RG Veda Yasha/Ashura was sometimes too much like pedophilia for my taste. >< I still wanted them to get together, just when Ashura was a bit older.

Meowzy:
I never read RG Veda, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but I think Ashura and Yasha make a very cute couple. In Shurano, anyway.

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on June 07 2006, 05:24 am ---I said this on my LJ, but I'll say it again. Seeing Fai attempt to pass himself off as heterosexual is painful.
You don't like Yasha/Ashura? XD Because of the age difference? Or you just don't think they make a good couple? I must admit, I was far more comfortable with Yasha/Ashura in Shurano than in RG Veda, because of the whole age difference thing. In RG Veda Yasha/Ashura was sometimes too much like pedophilia for my taste. >< I still wanted them to get together, just when Ashura was a bit older.

--- End quote ---

I haven't read RG veda... what are their ages in that? what difference is age is there?

mela:
Well, in terms of Ashura (son) in RG Veda, he was only a little kid because he had been sealed away. If you remember, he had a twin brother who was already grown. Every time Ashura used a lot of power he would age more, if I remember correctly. So he was physically a little kid (who continued to grow in random bursts) but he was "old" already. So when Ashura finally became "adult" in appearance was when he matched his actual age (I don't remember, but I want to say something like he had been sealed away 300 years? I might just be making that up though, so don't count on it).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version