CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

<< < (10/20) > >>

Meowzy:
What about Yasha then? How old is he?

mela:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on June 07 2006, 06:57 am ---What about Yasha then? How old is he?

--- End quote ---
Hm. I am not really sure. Yasha is about the same age as Kendappa.  Ashura's twin brother is all in love with and wants to marry Kendappa, so I assume that the age difference between Kendappa, Yasha, Ashura and his brother are not very big at all.

So after Ashura loses his child appearance, I don't see an issue between Yasha and Ashura being together.

Now the problem lies here, I think. If Ashura is genderless (in RG Veda, even though he's referred to as 'he' for translation purposes), do you think they would make him into a girl in the anime O_O

Jadeth:

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 07 2006, 08:59 am ---
Now the problem lies here, I think. If Ashura is genderless (in RG Veda, even though he's referred to as 'he' for translation purposes), do you think they would make him into a girl in the anime O_O

--- End quote ---

@___@ Ahh, I vaguely remember Syaoran referring in the manga to Ashura as a 'she', which scared me... But he's constantly referred to as the 'God of War', not the 'Goddess...'. Would the anime really change that drastically just to avoid teh gay?

mela:

--- Quote from: Jadeth on June 07 2006, 03:39 pm ---@___@ Ahh, I vaguely remember Syaoran referring in the manga to Ashura as a 'she', which scared me... But he's constantly referred to as the 'God of War', not the 'Goddess...'. Would the anime really change that drastically just to avoid teh gay?

--- End quote ---

I never saw it as "she' in the manga, I made a point to look out for that T_T maybe I missed something. But yeah, I agree. The most I see them doing is giving them a really feminine sounding voice, but there's a tendency to do that in anime anyway... ^^;

Jadeth:

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 07 2006, 03:49 pm ---I never saw it as "she' in the manga, I made a point to look out for that T_T maybe I missed something. But yeah, I agree. The most I see them doing is giving them a really feminine sounding voice, but there's a tendency to do that in anime anyway... ^^;

--- End quote ---

Ah... if I'm bored enough, I'll try and stalk the precise page down. Maybe it was just in my imagination xD

I'm just happy they didn't give Fai a squeaky squeaky voice. Mokona's voice I can deal with, but Fai+Mokona's voice=*ded*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version