CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

<< < (11/20) > >>

mela:

--- Quote from: Jadeth on June 07 2006, 03:51 pm ---Ah... if I'm bored enough, I'll try and stalk the precise page down. Maybe it was just in my imagination xD

I'm just happy they didn't give Fai a squeaky squeaky voice. Mokona's voice I can deal with, but Fai+Mokona's voice=*ded*

--- End quote ---

o_o Fai... with Mokona's voice...? *sobs infinitely* What is this travesty.

I am having way too good a time imagining this. "Fai is Fai! blah blah blah 108 Secret Techniques! Blah blah blah Fai worked hard too!" :D

Jadeth:

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 07 2006, 03:59 pm ---o_o Fai... with Mokona's voice...? *sobs infinitely* What is this travesty.

I am having way too good a time imagining this. "Fai is Fai! blah blah blah 108 Secret Techniques! Blah blah blah Fai worked hard too!" :D

--- End quote ---

Same here. XD Well, in the same way that Mokona could imitate Kuro's voice (which was delightful XD), maybe Fai's magic allows him to speak in Mokona-voice? Gee, Kuro must not like it very much. XD *mental image of Kuro being stalked by Fai and Mokona both teasing him in Mokona's Voice* XD

mela:

--- Quote from: Jadeth on June 07 2006, 04:03 pm ---Same here. XD Well, in the same way that Mokona could imitate Kuro's voice (which was delightful XD), maybe Fai's magic allows him to speak in Mokona-voice? Gee, Kuro must not like it very much. XD *mental image of Kuro being stalked by Fai and Mokona both teasing him in Mokona's Voice* XD

--- End quote ---

Haha, I loved it when Mokona did Kurogane's voice in the anime. "Kurogane ureshii!" is practically the whole reason why I don't want to murder the anime XD But this episode made me go back to wanting to slap the brains out of BeeTrain 6_6

Jadeth:

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 07 2006, 04:21 pm ---Haha, I loved it when Mokona did Kurogane's voice in the anime. "Kurogane ureshii!" is practically the whole reason why I don't want to murder the anime XD But this episode made me go back to wanting to slap the brains out of BeeTrain 6_6

--- End quote ---

Saaaame. The manga is just infinitely better xDD The anime is way too Sakura-focussed for me. @__<

mela:

--- Quote from: Jadeth on June 07 2006, 04:36 pm ---Saaaame. The manga is just infinitely better xDD The anime is way too Sakura-focussed for me. @__<

--- End quote ---
Not only that, but the animation quality is a bit, well, bad. *snort* This episode had nice animation, but I hated the story. Other episodes have nice stories but really bad animation. AND I WANT THEM TO GET DRUNK. It is so weird but that is one of my pet peeves. No drunk Syaoran trying to fight with a ladle and no drunk Sakura and Fai meowing... *sobs* The soundtrack is very pretty though. I just wonder how bad they are going to mess up this next arc. I heard it was only 4 episodes long... o_o Huh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version