CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

<< < (18/20) > >>

selenityshiroi:

--- Quote from: Mizumi on June 20 2006, 01:56 am --- I almost started to miss Zima, Dita and my cute pink Atashi.
--- End quote ---

Jima and Dita!  OMG they are my favourites from Chobits!  They need to appear in TRC and they need to appear yesterday! *fangirl*

Dammit, now I have to read Chobits again and squee over all the Dita/Jima scenes.

Now if they had an episode of Fay-tachi trying to save Chii (who looks like his cute little assistant who he thinks of as a pet) from Dita and Jima who are trying to capture her and send her back to a lab/prison/workhouse and lots of Syaoran and Kurogane jumping around on rooftops after the pair only to come face to face with hissing little alleycat Dita (instead of big, tall Jima) whilst Jima tries to sweet talk Fay and Sakura into getting the puppies to stay out of things so he can grab Dita and set up a scheme to let Chii go (cause Jima's a sweetheart) and he and Dita can disappear and be cute together...that is a filler I would enjoy (okay, it wouldn't have a very good plot but it would have Dita and Jima!  And rooftop jumping action!).

Yeah, just ignore the fangirlish rant!

Selenity

Rekall:
I felt this episode was a huge disappointment.  I really do think this was the first episode that I've had to stop a couple of times half-way through because I was bored.

When I first saw the previews for it (oh so long ago) I was happy because yay, a Fye ep!  But now that I've finally seen the episode I have to agree with those who have been saying that it seemed like a rip-off of Chobits because that's exactly what it was.  It was an Chobits AU but with Fye instead of Hideki.

But I think the real disappointment comes from the fact that the ep *could* have been done better even if Bee Train wanted to a Chobits rip-off.  Instead of having those weird soldiers chasing Chi and Fye they could have used Zima and Dita instead.  Hideki could have been used somewhere.  Instead of Chi being upset about not being able to leave the castle they could have done something where she was depressed because being Queen kept her away from her true love and needed Fye's help in cheering up/finding Hideki.

Ando:
Nice art, too-cutesy episode (plus I never liked Chobits anyways). I agree with Emiko about the non-romantic vibes though, especially considering how Fai kept patting Chii.

--- Quote from: Jeannette on June 20 2006, 02:37 am ---Anywho. I thought that those of us who don't have a livejournal might like to read a parody screen capping of this episode, to be found here.

--- End quote ---

Ahahaha, beautiful! Very insightful remark by Touya there...

sanlyn:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on June 19 2006, 03:39 pm ---i like this diaologue better than YGO's. YGO got alot of things wrong. "

"next episode Ashura's Saying"

did ashura ever way anything? legend, origin, HISTORY are way better. -_- YGO neds a new writer, and we need a new translater for Dattebeyo(SP) :(

--- End quote ---

wow... Thanks for your compliment  ~cookie
i do also commit some mistakes like it should be gate rather than door.

Despite of negative statements, i still like this filler episode.  They might not be faithful with the manga but the story didn't bored me at all and in addition I am a big fan of  fiction junction music.

dark_persian:

--- Quote from: Rekall on June 20 2006, 10:45 am ---If Bee Train wanted to a Chobits rip-off. Instead of having those weird soldiers chasing Chi and Fye they could have used Zima and Dita instead. Hideki could have been used somewhere. Instead of Chi being upset about not being able to leave the castle they could have done something where she was depressed because being Queen kept her away from her true love and needed Fye's help in cheering up/finding Hideki.

--- End quote ---

Now, that is an episode I would have loved because it would have fitted in perfectly with CLAMP canon-verse! It would have been so cute! Plus we would have gotten to see the ever fantastic Dita and Zima again and more Hideki x Chii to keep us all "Aww"ing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version