CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

<< < (19/20) > >>

selenityshiroi:

--- Quote from: dark_persian on June 21 2006, 08:27 pm ---Now, that is an episode I would have loved because it would have fitted in perfectly with CLAMP canon-verse! It would have been so cute! Plus we would have gotten to see the ever fantastic Dita and Zima again and more Hideki x Chii to keep us all "Aww"ing.

--- End quote ---

Oh, agreed!  I think Dita and Jima are now at the top of my 'Clamp Character's I REALLY want to appear in TRC' (now that Subaru has kinda shown up...wait, Hokoto, Dita and Jima then the Wish crew).

And how DARE they even TRY to pair Chi up with anyone other than Hideki...he's even willing to stay a virgin for her  :wink: (I doubt if Fay could say the same, although Fay's obvious gayness mutes the point anyway).

Clamp ought to include a Hideki in Fay's past now as Chi's true love...just to discredit beetrain!

Selenity

tsubasachronicle91:
do u know where i can find the song in this episode please...i sounds really nice...i would like to  have it  :cry:

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: tsubasachronicle91 on June 23 2006, 02:51 am ---do u know where i can find the song in this episode please...i sounds really nice...i would like to have it :cry:

--- End quote ---

i think that's the song 'dreamscape' , the song isn't out yet

Airashii:

--- Quote from: tsubasachronicle91 on June 23 2006, 02:51 am ---do u know where i can find the song in this episode please...i sounds really nice...i would like to have it :cry:

--- End quote ---

I too liked the song, and like Kuro-puppy said it's called 'dreamscape'. I found it, and you can download it on http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=Tsubasa&match=2, but you have to be a member or you can download it here, it's under 'Future Soundscape III'.  :greengrin:

tsubasachronicle91:
Thanx, im already a member there.  but heres a better site i got from kuro puppy

http://www.freewebs.com/linkplayer/Tsubasa%20Reservoir%20Chronicle%20mp3%27s.html

This one has all the cds from 1 to 3 and it has every single, but amurita has Loop as the first one other than Amurita just a warning.  but u can get that out of gendou

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version