CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 6: A Date with a Sorcerer

<< < (20/20)

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: tsubasachronicle91 on September 18 2006, 08:36 am ---Thanx, im already a member there. but heres a better site i got from kuro puppy

http://www.freewebs.com/linkplayer/Tsubasa%20Reservoir%20Chronicle%20mp3%27s.html

This one has all the cds from 1 to 3 and it has every single, but amurita has Loop as the first one other than Amurita just a warning. but u can get that out of gendou

--- End quote ---

i corrected that link, so it should be Amurita now

Kay Hearts:
I´m on the other side of most opinions here. I am going to make a long statement of my thoughts that may seem a little bit off topic but they are all the same about this ep.

First I had not watched  a Tsubasa episode for two months. I was on an internal ranting about how awful the animation and storylines had become. I trashed about everything involving Tsubasa (or Holic) anime. So I took some "time off". Then, somewhere during last week I saw somewhere a short description of some episode featuring what could be a suggestion of faixchi. That moment I knew it would have been a very controversial filler episode just based upon the huge amount of kuroxfye population. I had to watch it!

I´m a very strange person when it comes to pairings. I don´t really fall for popular ones, or easy ones, or "this is the one and only true pairing and the world has to accept it" ones. I get kinda rebel then and my bad little brain and heart make me dislike such pairings without much logical reason. As the Kuroxfye shipping became stronger, it became less appealing to me. Sure, I´m not blind and followed their whole interactions (the name callings, the angst, the talks) and liked them, but I disliked the fandom part so much. Then again, shippings are like that; pasionate about their OTP´s, I´m used to it but that didn´t make me dislike it less.

It took more than 123 manga chapters to become attached by myself to the kuroxfye pairing. It was then that on cannon I could feel I could ship them together too.  I still can´t go "kya!" for watching Fye on dresses or being a complete uke that reminds me so much of women on "novelas", which is btw normally well-accepted.

When I sat down, ready to see whatever bizarre story had ocurred to Bee Train this time I wasn´t nervous, nor biased, nor happy, just curious. While I took a break from the series I learned not to take it too serious and as someonelse stated before, I actually find much more interesting all the filler chapters than the real story ones because there´s nothing to compare them to.

Episode started. I was surprised by the good designs and decent animation on most of it, and the story, for me, was quite charming. Yeah, sickening cute, but nice anyway. I think hardcore kuroxfye fans could find good things on it if they wanted. Already read that part of Kurogane not wanting to see the hugs. You could also note that Fye never told Chii any actual romantic words, maybe he was just nice to her because she reminded him of his creation. Maybe the reason why Fye hardly answered Chii when she spoke of leaving with him was that he was thinking about Kurogane. Who knows :P

Then for those others who are not followers of kuroxfye (if any, I wonder) it was a nice break.

I know I can be stonned to death now ^^;;;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version