AuthorTopic: Chapter 118  (Read 36782 times)

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
Re: Chapter 118
« Reply #120 on: June 11 2006, 01:32 am »
But his eyes are slightly odd there. See the shadow falling over his face, and the hair covering his good eye?
I think that was just to simply show his blind eye. CLAMP's done it before. I think if Anti-Syaoran had taken over his body, Syaoran would have later inwardly questioned himself why 10 seconds of that event are missing from his memory(as he's done before).

Show content
dark syaoran only is sent to catch feathers that syao gets, but dark syao dissapeared in Lecourt when Sakura called his name...maybe she can calm that bad guy...it would be interesting if dark syao could feel something good for her...^_^!
Show content
I've been thinking that Anti-Syaoran either completes whatever goal Syaoran was trying to complete at the time, or simply wants the feathers. It also seems that it's very easy to snap Syaoran back to normal(with a simple call of his name). Of course, as it usually happens in anime like this, the more he changes, the harder it'll be to change him back(most likely).
It would make sense(I guess) if a bit of Syaoran's feelings for Sakura went into Anti-Syaoran.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

moezychan

« Reply #121 on: June 11 2006, 06:54 am »
Finally my week long Tsubasa manga marathon is finished, and I can post in here!

Show content
After reading this chapter, my theory that Syaoran was split into two entities is growing stronger by the moment! Especially since the Yin Syaoran can control Syaoran's body. Excellent chapter, and I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 119!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #122 on: June 11 2006, 07:00 am »
Finally my week long Tsubasa manga marathon is finished, and I can post in here!

Show content
After reading this chapter, my theory that Syaoran was split into two entities is growing stronger by the moment! Especially since the Yin Syaoran can control Syaoran's body. Excellent chapter, and I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 119!
I agree with you moezy-chan
Show content
now, syaoran will have to fight against himself!! what weird...some people says that our worst enemy is ourselves. I think it's going to happen to syao-kun...
I liked Fai's face at the last page...what will do Syaoran when he awakes? poor...

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #123 on: June 11 2006, 07:19 am »
Show content
Here's an interesting question: If Dark Syaoran can control Good Syaoran's body, does that mean it works the other way too?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #124 on: June 11 2006, 07:24 am »
Show content
Here's an interesting question: If Dark Syaoran can control Good Syaoran's body, does that mean it works the other way too?
Show content
That'd be cool and it would make sense, but I doubt Syaoran's gonna try it any time soon.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

moezychan

« Reply #125 on: June 11 2006, 07:42 am »
I agree with you moezy-chan
Show content
now, syaoran will have to fight against himself!! what weird...some people says that our worst enemy is ourselves. I think it's going to happen to syao-kun...
I liked Fai's face at the last page...what will do Syaoran when he awakes? poor...

Arigatou. I also have another theory:
Show content
Syaoran and Yin Syaoran will have to become one once again, and fight Fei Wong Reed. From reading the previous chapters I believe that Yin Syaoran also wants to complete himself. I truly wouldn't be surprised.

Show content

Show content
Yes, I think he can, and as in my other spoiler, I believe that once Syaoran gets control of Yin Syaoran they'll become one and defeat Fei Wong Reed.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #126 on: June 11 2006, 07:49 am »
Show content
Yes, I think he can, and as in my other spoiler, I believe that once Syaoran gets control of Yin Syaoran they'll become one and defeat Fei Wong Reed.

Show content
Well, what if Dark-syaoran doesn't want syaoran to take over his body. Maybe he, wants to be the one, who gets to take over syaoran body. Because by the looks of it, he doesn't seem like the person who doesn't want his body to be taken over, or captured.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #127 on: June 11 2006, 07:56 am »
also...
Show content
remind that in dreams dark syao said"I have been waiting you for a long time"...Clamp kills me!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #128 on: June 11 2006, 07:58 am »
also...
Show content
remind that in dreams dark syao said"I have been waiting you for a long time"...Clamp kills me!
ya
Show content
It doesn't seem like dark syaoran will just give up his body, or even give back the eye. I believe that the eye that dark syaoran got, is syaoran, because when he ask for his wish, did ask where the other eye is, not his. CLAMP TELLS US PLEASE!!
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

moezychan

« Reply #129 on: June 11 2006, 07:59 am »
Show content
Well, what if Dark-syaoran doesn't want syaoran to take over his body. Maybe he, wants to be the one, who gets to take over syaoran body. Because by the looks of it, he doesn't seem like the person who doesn't want his body to be taken over, or captured.

Show content
It's quite possible, but I think it will be a test of Syaoran's strength for the journey. It will be a final test of his courage and ability to overcome all the evil in his life.

also...
Show content

Show content
That's what I also believe. Syaoran and Yin Syaoran need to be one in order to save Sakura and all the worlds. It's not just about the feathers.There's something bigger hidden in those ruins. That is my true belief. Also, not to disappoint anyone, but I have a feeling that Tsubasa will be coming to a close. It's almost finished. There's not much more to reveal, and then the series will end.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #130 on: June 11 2006, 08:10 am »
Show content
That's what I also believe. Syaoran and Yin Syaoran need to be one in order to save Sakura and all the worlds. It's not just about the feathers.There's something bigger hidden in those ruins. That is my true belief. Also, not to disappoint anyone, but I have a feeling that Tsubasa will be coming to a close. It's almost finished. There's not much more to reveal, and then the series will end.
Show content
waaaaa to a end :cry:
center]

Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #131 on: June 11 2006, 08:11 am »
Show content
It's quite possible, but I think it will be a test of Syaoran's strength for the journey. It will be a final test of his courage and ability to overcome all the evil in his life.

Show content
It can't be true
Show content
tsubasa can't end soon, It have to happen still more things. Remind manga is at the middle of the story

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #132 on: June 11 2006, 08:23 am »
It can't be true
Show content
tsubasa can't end soon, It have to happen still more things. Remind manga is at the middle of the story

Show content
I'm not sure if it will end soon though.  There's still a lot of questions left unanswered so let's just think positive for now!  XD  Also, I think  I remember somewhere that there was gonna be a third season...o_o
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #133 on: June 11 2006, 11:07 am »
I dont think it'll ever end O.o, it's gonna be like Detective Conan.

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #134 on: June 11 2006, 12:20 pm »
Show content
I've been thinking that Anti-Syaoran either completes whatever goal Syaoran was trying to complete at the time, or simply wants the feathers. It also seems that it's very easy to snap Syaoran back to normal(with a simple call of his name). Of course, as it usually happens in anime like this, the more he changes, the harder it'll be to change him back(most likely).
It would make sense(I guess) if a bit of Syaoran's feelings for Sakura went into Anti-Syaoran.
Show content
Sort of reminds me of Inuyasha when he looses control to his demon side and that's why his father gave him Tessaiga to keep him under control. The more often he looses control, the more difficult it is to return to his normal self. :X

And..
Show content
I don't think trc will end so soon... They haven't
1) Explain exactly how Fei wong Reed is going to use Sakura's feathers
2) Explain why Xing Huo is with Fei wong Reed even though she doesn't agree with what he is doing
3) Explain why there are 2 Syaorans
4) Explain why Seishiro is after the vampire twins / How they are related to each other / What he'll do after finding them and so on (Haven't read X, so I'm not very sure if any of the answers can be found there. )
5) Get on with the un-expected ending that Syaoran and Sakura will get together. :D *cough*
I'm very sure that I missed a lot of other points that Clamp should have answers for.
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #135 on: June 11 2006, 02:24 pm »
And..
Show content
I don't think trc will end so soon... They haven't
1) Explain exactly how Fei wong Reed is going to use Sakura's feathers
2) Explain why Xing Huo is with Fei wong Reed even though she doesn't agree with what he is doing
3) Explain why there are 2 Syaorans
4) Explain why Seishiro is after the vampire twins / How they are related to each other / What he'll do after finding them and so on (Haven't read X, so I'm not very sure if any of the answers can be found there. )
5) Get on with the un-expected ending that Syaoran and Sakura will get together. :D *cough*
I'm very sure that I missed a lot of other points that Clamp should have answers for.
Show content
you forgot about fai's [dark dark ] past and making kurofai cannon :D
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #136 on: June 11 2006, 02:26 pm »
If it's like X he's sadisticly in love with Subaru.

Anti-Syaoran = CCS Syaoran

-.- I'm sick of opening spoiler boxes.

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #137 on: June 11 2006, 02:35 pm »
Show content
Sort of reminds me of Inuyasha when he looses control to his demon side and that's why his father gave him Tessaiga to keep him under control. The more often he looses control, the more difficult it is to return to his normal self. :X
Honestly, that's where I got the theory from. I've seen similiar situations elsewhere, as well.

Anti-Syaoran = CCS Syaoran
Really?! Gosh... I don't think Anti-Syaoran is anything like CCS Syaoran. CCS Syaoran may have been mean at first, but he's nothing like the "blah", careless, nonchalant(yet still so cool) Anti-Syaoran.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #138 on: June 11 2006, 02:39 pm »
Ha ha I was kidding (a bit :P) your right CCS-Syao was more hyperactive. But he was also less Nice Guy than TRC-Syao.
Syaoran has 3 different personalities O.o 4 if u count start and end of CCS as different.
Sakura has 2.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #139 on: June 12 2006, 02:43 pm »
im seriously tired of spoiler tags XD

CCS syaoran's little bitter at first, but i think he's a softie inside while TRC dark-syaoran's completely evil
by me.