AuthorTopic: Chapter 118  (Read 36778 times)

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
Re: Chapter 118
« Reply #140 on: June 12 2006, 06:02 pm »
while TRC dark-syaoran's completely evil
I disagree, he's certainly ruthless but Evil? I'm not sure of that yet

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #141 on: June 12 2006, 06:41 pm »
I disagree, he's certainly ruthless but Evil? I'm not sure of that yet

I agree if he was evil he would do whatever he wanted he still is watchin over sakura so thats good...i guess

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

moezychan

« Reply #142 on: June 12 2006, 10:47 pm »
I agree if he was evil he would do whatever he wanted he still is watchin over sakura so thats good...i guess

Yes, that surprised me as well. I wonder what was his reason behind that.

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #143 on: June 13 2006, 03:01 am »
Yes, that surprised me as well. I wonder what was his reason behind that.
I think he possibly just sees Sakura as "the feathers' base", if you know what I mean. Anti-Syaoran seems to only want the feathers(either that, or he only shows up to complete the task Syaoran failed to complete). Why destroy what keeps all of the feathers together?

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #144 on: June 13 2006, 07:19 am »
I think he possibly just sees Sakura as "the feathers' base", if you know what I mean. Anti-Syaoran seems to only want the feathers(either that, or he only shows up to complete the task Syaoran failed to complete). Why destroy what keeps all of the feathers together?
I agree with you.I think dark syaoran wanna care for sakura and protect her because she saves all feathers in her inside. the "wares" has to arrive perfectly to FeiWong... :D

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #145 on: June 13 2006, 08:21 am »
i think he has a reason behind all this....eh, im not good with theories ^^;;
by me.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #146 on: June 13 2006, 08:52 am »
theorys are good, everybody thinks in a different way
I've a theory..
Show content
kamui said that syaoran was a bait, it's true. in some way, seishiro reached that syao arrived to kamui's world...sei knew that if syao caught feather, he could find subaru and Kamui.for this reason, I think kamui sees syao like an enemy...
furthermore, dark syao wanna protect sakura...could dark syao fall in love with sakuta too? XDXD
:tongue3:
here is my theory about kamui and subaru ( I thought anybody read it)^__^ÛUU

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #147 on: June 14 2006, 10:49 pm »
I've a theory..
Show content
kamui said that syaoran was a bait, it's true. in some way, seishiro reached that syao arrived to kamui's world...sei knew that if syao caught feather, he could find subaru and Kamui.for this reason, I think kamui sees syao like an enemy...
furthermore, dark syao wanna protect sakura...could dark syao fall in love with sakuta too? XDXD
:tongue3:
Maybe. Kamui sees Syaoran as "e" (who ever that is), so yes syaoran is seen as a enemy to Kamui
(sorry, I don't feel like puting spoilers in. Chapter 119, is out today, everyone knows by now)
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #148 on: June 14 2006, 10:59 pm »
Really? chapter 119 is out today? I can't wait to see it! IIIIH!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #149 on: June 14 2006, 11:04 pm »
Really? chapter 119 is out today? I can't wait to see it! IIIIH!
IT should be. Its wednesday. I heard that we still have two weeks. It should be out in about 2-4 hours. I hope....
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #150 on: June 14 2006, 11:06 pm »
IT should be. Its wednesday. I heard that we still have two weeks. It should be out in about 2-4 hours. I hope....
aawwww.....I can't wait! I don't like Kamui(he's very violent) but I'm worried for him...poor arm...

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #151 on: June 14 2006, 11:11 pm »
aawwww.....I can't wait! I don't like Kamui(he's very violent) but I'm worried for him...poor arm...
who cares about Kamui, what is going to happen with Syaoran and fai. Lets say syaoran snaps out of it, he is going to see that he is ripping kamui arm off. He is going to be freacking out, and then Fai and Kuro are going to have a little talk *mommy daddy talk*

Lets say Syaoran doesn't snap out of it right away. Will he try to hurt Fai and Kamui. I don't care about Kamui *gets shot by kamui fan girls*, but what about fai o.O

Also, what if sakura wakes up. AHHH

P.S, I"m drinking and eating chocolate here.
center]

Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #152 on: June 14 2006, 11:13 pm »
who cares about Kamui, what is going to happen with Syaoran and fai. Lets say syaoran snaps out of it, he is going to see that he is ripping kamui arm off. He is going to be freacking out, and then Fai and Kuro are going to have a little talk *mommy daddy talk*

Lets say Syaoran doesn't snap out of it right away. Will he try to hurt Fai and Kamui. I don't care about Kamui *gets shot by kamui fan girls*, but what about fai o.O

Also, what if sakura wakes up. AHHH

P.S, I"m drinking and eating chocolate here.
omg, sakura will be shocked!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #153 on: June 14 2006, 11:18 pm »
omg, sakura will be shocked!
I know. But I think Syaoran will be in more shock. I mean, if it happens once, then ya you get to be a little scared, but its happening alot now, and now that yin syaoran is in that world with them o.O

poor, poor syaoran.........
center]

Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #154 on: June 14 2006, 11:20 pm »
I know. But I think Syaoran will be in more shock. I mean, if it happens once, then ya you get to be a little scared, but its happening alot now, and now that yin syaoran is in that world with them o.O

poor, poor syaoran.........
yeah...good syaoran never would do it!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #155 on: June 14 2006, 11:26 pm »
yeah...good syaoran never would do it!
I hope. I won't be surprise if Syaoran finds out, and is too scared to be with sakura because of that reason he might hurt her.

IF I were him, I'll stay with fai, for some reason, fai can turn him back. Am I right?
center]

Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #156 on: June 14 2006, 11:27 pm »
I hope. I won't be surprise if Syaoran finds out, and is too scared to be with sakura because of that reason he might hurt her.

IF I were him, I'll stay with fai, for some reason, fai can turn him back. Am I right?
yeah, I agree. Sakura will be worried about that fact...

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #157 on: June 14 2006, 11:35 pm »
yeah, I agree. Sakura will be worried about that fact...
I don't think they will tell Sakura. I mean, they been best friends since they were young, now that she lost her memory, she doesn't remember it, but Syaoran still does. So, Syaoran will not hang around her as much anymore, but sakura won't be as much as disapointed, because she doesn't remember the past, but at the same time, she will, because she is becoming his friend all over again. This is so confusing. I want chapter 119 now!

I just though of something. You notice, that sakura never ask Syaoran how they know each other before she lost her memory, or how. Because I don't think she remembers how she loss her memory. She was kind of out cold. Because lets say she starts remember that part of her memory, she is so going to be confused, because the reasons:
1.She was going down there, because she had something important to tell the person who work there
2.Who was the person
3.Syaoran works there too.........
center]

Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #158 on: June 14 2006, 11:39 pm »
I don't think they will tell Sakura. I mean, they been best friends since they were young, now that she lost her memory, she doesn't remember it, but Syaoran still does. So, Syaoran will not hang around her as much anymore, but sakura won't be as much as disapointed, because she doesn't remember the past, but at the same time, she will, because she is becoming his friend all over again. This is so confusing. I want chapter 119 now!

I just though of something. You notice, that sakura never ask Syaoran how they know each other before she lost her memory, or how. Because I don't think she remembers how she loss her memory. She was kind of out cold. Because lets say she starts remember that part of her memory, she is so going to be confused, because the reasons:
1.She was going down there, because she had something important to tell the person who work there
2.Who was the person
3.Syaoran works there too.........
you've reason.she will be more and more confused and Syao too, cause he won't know who is his real side! chapter 119 please!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #159 on: June 14 2006, 11:41 pm »
you've reason.she will be more and more confused and Syao too, cause he won't know who is his real side! chapter 119 please!!!!!!!!!
ahh, I know o.O

Chapter 119, hurry up and get upload now!!! :cry: I need it, I need it, I need it

wait, naruto chapter is out too....
center]

Forum Family