CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend

<< < (5/12) > >>

Chibikawa:

--- Quote from: Brad on June 11 2006, 11:57 am ---Do people realise that we've just had 2.5 pages of people discussing Tsubasa downloading. There's another topic here: http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.0 for that kind of thing.

Who actually wants to talk about the episode??? I don't mean to sound ****** but I for one would actually like to talk about the episode I just watched, not how to download the show.

--- End quote ---
Well, I was trying to discuss the episode, but most everyone hasen't even seen it yet.

Sya0ran:
This episode was alright, it would've helped if I understood most of it but I partly got it.

Show contentIts kinda weird how good looking Syaoran is as a girl.  XD  He looks cuter as a girl in the anime than in the manga.  Haha.  Oh and the Suzuran and Souseki moment was adorable.  How very...cheesy but it was cute.  :P

suu_no_clover:
Nooooooo!!!! D: Cliffy!! >_<;;

Show content Le' gasp!! Animated Syaoran in braids was even better than the manga! And Fai still can't use chopsticks. Huzzah. The script seemed to follow the manga's well, from what I could understand. xD I'm pleased with this episode overall. Though that spinny-kick thing looked weird, and they inserted an entire scene that never happened. -_-;

mela:
Show contentSyaoran's spinkick on the bucket was -SO- bad. I really don't like the way they animated that. ^^;

Chibikawa:

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 11 2006, 12:41 pm ---Show contentSyaoran's spinkick on the bucket was -SO- bad. I really don't like the way they animated that. ^^;

--- End quote ---
Show contentNeither did I. The bucket seemed randomly placed there the way they did it. It would've looked cooler if he had even just kicked them indivisually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version