CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend

<< < (6/12) > >>

mela:

--- Quote from: Chibikawa on June 11 2006, 12:43 pm ---Show contentNeither did I. The bucket seemed randomly placed there the way they did it. It would've looked cooler if he had even just kicked them indivisually.
--- End quote ---
Show contentNevermind that he looked like a little spinning top XD

Chibikawa:

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 11 2006, 12:44 pm ---Show contentNevermind that he looked like a little spinning top XD
--- End quote ---
Show contentHmm? *Watches that part again* Oh my... True, so very true. I can't help but laugh.

Magical Angel 101:
Saw the epsiodeShow content It was, good. I like the animation, though sad to say but this probably my least favorite part in the manga series :( sorry to say, though I do enjoye Sakura's kiss  on the cheek she gives Syoran!  though I'm excited for upcomeing epsiodes though, but who isn't, but I what really can't wait for is when start crossing over with X/1999! (those probably the most suspendesful cool so fare XD) lol

mela:

--- Quote from: Chibikawa on June 11 2006, 12:50 pm ---Show contentHmm? *Watches that part again* Oh my... True, so very true. I can't help but laugh.
--- End quote ---
Show contentYeah, he was just like *spinspinspin* and I just went.... "what the heck?!"

On another note, it breaks my heart every time an alcohol part is cut out. I think it is so funny when in the manga they showed how much Fai and Kuronpii drank with all the bottles on the floor XD

I didn't like the way Kuro confronted Fai about Ashura either. In the manga it made sense that they'd talk about something like that since they had just been up drinking all night (don't they ever sleep oo;;) but in the anime it was just like Kuropyon is sittin there and he sees Fai and he's like "Oh by the way, Fai, what's the deal with blah blah blah..." I dunno, it just seemed random.

And there were A LOT of places where the characters just looked weird in terms of how they were drawn. A lot of times they had what looked to be lazy eye, or sometimes their faces were squshed too high onto their heads.... it looked a bit sloppy in my opinion. T_T

Chibikawa:

--- Quote from: Magical Angel 101 on June 11 2006, 12:52 pm ---Show content though I'm excited for upcomeing epsiodes though, but who isn't, but I what really can't wait for is when start crossing over with X/1999! (those probably the most suspendesful cool so fare XD) lol
--- End quote ---
Show contentMe too. Though I'm curious as to how they're going to handle all of the blood. They seem to like to avoid battle-damage looks(unfortunately). I fear that they'll skip chapter 116-118+ completely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version