CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend

<< < (8/12) > >>

Senefen:
It's not Fai, its the that CLAMP detective kid grown up. :D He's Fai-kun's stunt double.

Chibikawa:
Show contentI really can't wait for how Fai'll look next episode. Though that angry/serious look he had in the preview bothered me. At least he looked better, though(if I remember correctly).

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 11 2006, 11:49 am ---Woo, here it is, I uploaded the raw onto sendspace for anyone interested:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cynue2

--- End quote ---
thank you for the direct!

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 11 2006, 01:57 pm ---Show contentOH MY GOD YES. FAI IS A VICTIM OF BAD ANIMATION:
http://xs101.xs.to/xs101/06230/bscap979.jpg
http://xs101.xs.to/xs101/06230/bscap1040.jpg
I MEAN SERIOUSLY.

--- End quote ---
fai DID look really wierd. also his cloak kept looking like a dress, especialy when he bent down to kuro's level with his hands on his hips O.o

good parts:
Show contentIf you look closely fai DOES react to the mentioning of Ashura's name. he becomes "overly happy" and kuro's sidlong look at him means that kuro's watching him. :D

glad they kept in the kurofai moment, but i guess it was a little off. i guess theyll never let us see anyone drunk, even the adults :-/

fai with chopsticks was cuute. what was said in that moment? ^^;;;
also,
Show contentthe ending of the ep was a little wierd, did sakura try to steal her feather from ashura's statue? i thought it was yasha who had the feather? and why did syaoran just LET sakura hit the dirt? why didnt he try to catch her. he just waited 5 seconds looking at her on the ground then he went "hime!!" X-P

Touei:
Show contentHahaaha! Sakura falling over made me laugh out loud, as did alot of the animation in this episode..
Fai's reaction to Ashura's name annoyed me. I dont think we saw his face when it was said the first time, but he didnt seem to do much, especially compared to his [over]reaction when Kuro mentioned something to do with it (I forgot what he actually said in the anime, but the bit where Fai's pupils went all silly and small and unfaiish) in the Piffle arc. Ohh, and then afterwards he had that really strange sorta goofy expression that didnt really.. look right.. >>

Where did mokona go? I cant remember him being in this episode much.. Just the scene with the Ashura statue..
Annnd whyy did they take the drinking out of the Kuro&Fai scene? .__< It's not like /they're/ under age.. [/rant]

Sailor Yue-chan:
Show contentanoother cool thing was how kuro knocked those guys out using his sword in a non-lethal way,...but isnt his sword a long sword? and arent they double edged?

as for mokona, i think he spent most of his time in sakura's bed. O.o the lazy manjuu. i half expected this episde to end with mokona swalowing everyone up, not that dimension tear scaring everyone o.O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version