CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend

<< < (9/12) > >>

Meowzy:
Okay, I finally saw the episode.

Animation was slightly off at times.
Music was good.
Show contentThe relationship between Souseki and... that girl was now far too obvious. Atleast in the manga, it's a bit of a suprise when they return to see those two get married. >_>
They still left in that Fai's face turned pale at the mention of Ashura, which was a relief. Okay, maybe he didn't turn pale. But according to Kurogane, there was a reaction.
Fai joked around by saying that it was possible for Syaoran to dress up as a girl, and Kurogane was all "Don't be ridiculous." which was incredibly funny. XD
Not enough chopstick cuteness. His expression in the manga is really adorable, but here it was too bland.
There wasn't any 'Hyuu!" at all, after Kurogane knocked out that guy. >_>

Yup. That's all I got to say about it.

selenityshiroi:
Thought the animation was REALLY poor in this episode.  I haven't complained about the animation before, but this episode was BAD.  Fay didn't look right ONCE in the episode (which is a shame because this arc has some of the little character development we've been given for Fay so far) and Syaoran was off a few times too.  Kurogane was a bit iffy as well, but less noticable.

Show contentHated the scene with the priest and the girl.  Ruined all the surprise of Syaoran-tachi going back to the present at the end of the arc.  I don't like the way they dealt with the name dropping of Ashura, either.  Fay had more reaction in the manga (after Kurogane walked away) and that was IMPORTANT!  This is one of the more important arcs.  Putting aside all the Kurofay and S+S scenes, we learn about Yuuko's manipulation of the dimension travelling to stop Fei Wong Reed having any further influence.  I don't like the way they are handling it so far.  Maybe it will get better with subtitles but I'm not holding out hope.

Here's hoping the next three episodes are MUCH better.
Selenity

Kirtai:
Well, Yuuko will be in the next episode (according to Mokona's voice over) so hopefully they will address that aspect.  Another vote for bad animation in this ep.  Fai looked so good last week too!  I really thought it was getting better, I don't understand why it keeps going back & forth.   It's like they just don't care.  The gang has never looked better than in Outo, but I don't understand why they can't be drawn like that all the time!  It's obviously not a money issue- did anyone else notice the sudden infusion of computer effects?

Kuro-puppy:
the RAW has been uploaded, download it here:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.msg152464#msg152464

enjoy

Emiko:
I actually thought Suzuran looked really cool. I really liked the colours they used for her clothes, maybe because I wasn't expecting it to be all red'n' black, as that colour scheme seems to be a Kuro thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version