CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend

<< < (10/12) > >>

Chibikawa:

--- Quote from: SailorYue on June 11 2006, 03:25 pm ---Show contentand why did syaoran just LET sakura hit the dirt? why didnt he try to catch her. he just waited 5 seconds looking at her on the ground then he went "hime!!" X-P
--- End quote ---
Show contentYeah, I was thinking the same thing at the time. He's usually so quick to catch her whenever she's falling. I had to laugh.
I thought the animation looked a bit awkward at times, too. What I first noticed was Syaoran's animation after his dream. And then came Fai... they were icki-fied.

Xiao_Lang:
I thought the animation was a little disapointing at times ;__;
its almost as if they try harder with the filler episodes and don't concentrate properly on the manga based oned ¬__¬

Show contentHehe when those girls leap on Syaoran. lol fangirls much? XDD
The flashback was cute ^__^
Karen's animation was pretty good actually... though there was one scene where her legs look so long ^^;
I liked the scene when Syaoran saw the statue XDD it was cute. lol I just love this face O__O
And Syaoran crossdressing XDD classic! impressing the ladies with his super kicks. lol

so really, I enjoyed the episode, but I think the animation could have been better, espeically during Syaoran's dream and when he first wakes up. And stop cutting out the alcohol Bee train!!! ;_____; its funny!
They better not cut out the kiss coming up... ¬___¬

Emiko:
Oh, hey! I just noticed. I guess Show contentthey decided that Kurogane and Fai didn't need any new clothes? They just wore their standard garb throughout the whole thing!
...Yes I'm slow and didn't notice until a second viewing.

mela:

--- Quote from: Emiko on June 12 2006, 05:00 am ---Oh, hey! I just noticed. I guess Show contentthey decided that Kurogane and Fai didn't need any new clothes? They just wore their standard garb throughout the whole thing!Yes I'm slow and didn't notice until a second viewing.

--- End quote ---
Show contentHahahaha, you're right! Everything was waaaay too compressed into one episode so when that sort of thing happens, you don't even notice right away. They need a little work on pacing the series because they're trying to fit WAY too much into too little time. It's kinda sad XD

Emiko:
Yeah... they give us three fillers and then rush the stuff that actually happened in the manga. You'd think they'd want to draw it out a little more so that they didn't catch up with CLAMP. It'd give them more to work with, after all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version