CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend

<< < (2/12) > >>

Chibikawa:
I don't exactly know why my post was deleted, so...

Show contentI thought this episode was actually pretty good. I think Syaoran looked adorible with that wig and dress. He looked more like a girl in the anime than in the manga. His dream at the beginning made me squeal. But Fai made absolutely no reaction to Ashura's name. Man, he's good.
Also, Fai's expression in the preview scared me. He looks so... angry. Fai doesn't do angry!

Sailor Yue-chan:
ok, since tofusensi seems to have disapeared T_T ill DL the raw forthis one too, as soon as the direct is up.
Show contentwith the pictures, i love the angsty fai in the preveiw set ^_^

mela:

--- Quote from: Chibikawa on June 11 2006, 09:30 am ---I don't exactly know why my post was deleted, so...

Show contentI thought this episode was actually pretty good. I think Syaoran looked adorible with that wig and dress. He looked more like a girl in the anime than in the manga. His dream at the beginning made me squeal. But Fai made absolutely no reaction to Ashura's name. Man, he's good.
Also, Fai's expression in the preview scared me. He looks so... angry. Fai doesn't do angry!
--- End quote ---

which one did you download?

Chibikawa:

--- Quote from: meliwan on June 11 2006, 09:38 am ---which one did you download?

--- End quote ---
Mm? The only one... The one on Tokyo Toshokan.

Magical Angel 101:
Chibikawa , How fare down is the raw? or what did tpy into the search, Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version