CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend

<< < (11/12) > >>

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Emiko on June 12 2006, 05:10 am ---Yeah... they give us three fillers and then rush the stuff that actually happened in the manga. You'd think they'd want to draw it out a little more so that they didn't catch up with CLAMP. It'd give them more to work with, after all.

--- End quote ---

you're right, it doesn't make sense, they have the manga as a perfect referance for the animation and yet its not as good as it could be ;___;
plus they're rushing it so much they'll be done before CLAMP ^^;

Jenx:
Wow. That... that sucked. ^.^; Phenomenally. Sorry, it did, cept the music. I demand a 3rd OST. Now. But yeah, the animation was messy, they messed up every scene with Kuro and Fai except the one talking about the statue, and Souseki? Dear god man, could you LOOK any weirder? DX Show content Am I loosing my mind or does Fai say "So that's Yasha's statue" before anyone ever mentions its name? Really, what's up with that? Bee Train, wake up and smell the plot holes!
...On the upside, Syaoran in pigtail braids was at least as amusing as it was in the manga. Probably more so because of the animated hordes of squealing women.

Mina:
I'm getting more and more disappointed with the anime.... especially this episode... it was just.... ugh. they just messed up way too much stuff

hoshinoyuki:
Syaoran looked so funny with the braidsĀ  :rotfl:
Can't help grinning each time I see him with the braids lol.

And his reactions about the Ashura statue was just soooo cute!

bie liao:
Hmm....

Hm....

Show contentWell, well.  I have to say I agree with everyone. I read through this before watching it, so I was prepared for bad animation, but at some parts I just wanted to cry.  Desperately.  The art shifted, and I can't remember when but Syaoran turned his head and I was completely distracted by his nose at one point.

It. Was. Weird.

As for the guy/girl people thingy's meeting in the woods, that was stupid.  Stupid stupid stupid.  CLAMP didn't have them meet in the manga for a reason.  The element of surprise!  When you know its going to be there when you get back, its not as interesting.

(Also, I agree on the Sakura falling thing.   When she stopped glowing, I was like "And now she'll fall..."  And that took several seconds, because apparently unconscious bodies can stand up for a while.  And then when she started tilting I was like, "And now Syaoran will catch her and I can at least fangirl a little- WHAAA?  HE LET HER DROP?!")

Also, the random tube of watery looking stuff in the sky is disturbing.

AAAND!  Fai didn't react like I wanted!  I can barely understand what's going on, so I was waiting for this blank expression on his face to tell me they were talking about Ashura, but he barely did anything!  Disappointed, me?  Yes.  That was a BIG moment for Fai lovers, and though I'm not one of them, I'm annoyed on their behalf.

Buuut, I liked the episode simply because its about time they got back to the storyline.  And Syaoran's crossdressing. XD  Gotta love that.
Oo, I ranted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version