CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend

<< < (12/12)

kudan:
http://www.tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=24671
Sub's out. ._.

Anime4you:
Yes ... I find it too...Yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: hoshinoyuki on June 17 2006, 03:30 am ---Syaoran looked so funny with the braids  :rotfl:
Can't help grinning each time I see him with the braids lol.

And his reactions about the Ashura statue was just soooo cute!

--- End quote ---

i agree on that XD

there was some weird animation in this episode at some points but for the rest the animation was a lot better than in the first 'big world' in the 2nd season (the world with the racing stuff) and this episode was very interesting...

it seems like the 2nd season is finally going to start for real !

Show contenti'm curious who that guy with the sword from the preview is, he looked cool

KirakiraInu:
Everyone seems to be complain'n about this episode, but to be honest, I didn't think it was that bad. I didn't notice that many flaws in the animation, and truthfully, I'd get pretty bored if Beetrain didn't change ANYTHING at all.

Cherry tiger:
Show contentAm I the only one who laughed out loud when Syaoran gave his "helicopter-kick"? Cause seriously, I expected that kick to be much cooler... but it just looked so dumb. Bad animation... BAD animation.

Am I the only one who didn't mind them revealing Souseki and Suzuran's relationship? Cause even in the manga, I was hoping that they'd reveal more on their relationship... I don't mind the surprise. But I guess I just want to really see that they do love each other. ^^;;; That's me...

Yeah... but it's episodes like these that makes me really disappointed that Bee Train is doing Tsubasa. This and episode 29. -__-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version