AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 137385 times)

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #600 on: July 04 2006, 03:29 am »
Woah, I see...Hrmm...poor Syaoran indeed.

Feel worse for Fai though.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #601 on: July 04 2006, 03:31 am »
Woah, I see...Hrmm...poor Syaoran indeed.

Feel worse for Fai though.
yeah, but fai can always wish for his eye back......

Fai:OK witch, I want my eye back!
Witch:your price is your other eye
Fai:OK!
*eyes switch places*
Kuro:I don't think that was a good idea >_>

yeah, I know that sucked*
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #602 on: July 04 2006, 04:46 am »
I'm currently in the middle of rereading XXXHolic and something I think is related to recent Tsubasa chapters appeared in volume 5.

Show content
Chapters 29 and 30 deal with a girl growing wings on her back which end up stealing her soul.  (It was also the storyline that appeared in the last episode subbed-XXXHolic 13).  At the end of chapter 30, Yuuko says that they are created by someone to gather souls and that they are for some plan.  Watanuki asks if she knows who and she just stares at the sky.  I believe this is in reference to her recent statement that Fei Wong Reed is gathering souls.

I haven't read Holic in a while so it's interesting to read all this foreshadowing.

I also didn't remember Subaru and Hokuto being referenced too in the first Volume which, considering my hypersensitivity to anything relating to the Sumeragi's, is surprising.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #603 on: July 04 2006, 10:20 am »
Show content
Chapters 29 and 30 deal with a girl growing wings on her back which end up stealing her soul.  (It was also the storyline that appeared in the last episode subbed-XXXHolic 13).  At the end of chapter 30, Yuuko says that they are created by someone to gather souls and that they are for some plan.  Watanuki asks if she knows who and she just stares at the sky.  I believe this is in reference to her recent statement that Fei Wong Reed is gathering souls.

I remember reading that part of XXXHOLiC and thinking that it had to do with Tsubasa, so when I saw the bit in this chapter about Fei-wang collecting souls, I was like, "yay, confirmation!" Speaking of which, the old man who
Show content
Watanuki delivered those birds to?
(Not sure if that's really a spoiler, but whatever.)
Am I seeing things, or is Fei-Wang Reed's sigil in his house? Does this mean that the old man has some relation to Tsubasa as well? It could be a different symbol (they are slightly different), but there is a strong resemblance.

I apologize if that's off-topic.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #604 on: July 04 2006, 12:00 pm »
I remember reading that part of XXXHOLiC and thinking that it had to do with Tsubasa, so when I saw the bit in this chapter about Fei-wang collecting souls, I was like, "yay, confirmation!" Speaking of which, the old man who
Show content
Watanuki delivered those birds to?
(Not sure if that's really a spoiler, but whatever.)
Am I seeing things, or is Fei-Wang Reed's sigil in his house? Does this mean that the old man has some relation to Tsubasa as well? It could be a different symbol (they are slightly different), but there is a strong resemblance.

I apologize if that's off-topic.

I think your teory is interesing, really.

Anyway just 2 more days.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #605 on: July 04 2006, 11:19 pm »
could FeiWong steal the soul of Watanuki's parents? :surprised:

excuse me if I'm off topic.. :dodge:

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #606 on: July 04 2006, 11:29 pm »
could FeiWong steal the soul of Watanuki's parents? :surprised:

excuse me if I'm off topic.. :dodge:

I'm not up-to-date on XXXHOLiC, but
Show content
they would've had to have had those wing parasites steal it. I don't think the parasites had appeared previously, as Watanuki, being able to see spirits and such, would have recognized them when he saw them on the girl.
I don't think it's likely.

Ah! Chapitre 121! So close, yet so far away.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #607 on: July 05 2006, 06:37 am »
Just a few more hours, I think. ... I hope. And then we'll find out how bad Fai's condition is! I wanna know what Kurogane is gonna do!!!!~

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #608 on: July 05 2006, 07:38 am »
Just a few more hours, I think. ... I hope. And then we'll find out how bad Fai's condition is! I wanna know what Kurogane is gonna do!!!!~

how many hours?????? I can't go to sleep without know what will happen!!!

XD

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #609 on: July 05 2006, 10:14 am »
is it gonna be today or tomorrow?? really excited for it!!! :XD:

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #610 on: July 05 2006, 02:35 pm »
Where you are, which is in Australia, that would be your today (afternoon).  For many of us elsewhere, depending on your time-zone, it can still be either tomorrow or today.   Now, for me, it just turned Wednesday half an hour ago!  Wheee..   Yeah, I feel like I can't sleep either from the excitement.

Umm... I don't think anyone else has said this, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but.

I'm chatting to Alison, who graciously scans for us every week and she's said that since it's Independance Day on Tuesday, the scans might be delayed until Thursday. But! They might not. Just to warn y'all.

I know some Japanese bookstores can be open on holidays (for us in the United States-fourth of July) because, well... Japanese don't celebrate it, obviously.  Thankfully, it's the fifth for Wednesday so everything should be back to normal.   I believe, most stuff should be shipped over night and be ready to sale the very next day (which is what I noticed with Japanese OSTs, manga, etc. arriving exactly on its release date for U.S. time). ^_^
O.o

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #611 on: July 05 2006, 03:03 pm »
:3 I saw a spoiler for chapter 121, and I think even though it's still kinda sad and stuff, KuroFai fans will appreciate it *doesn't say more*

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #612 on: July 05 2006, 04:06 pm »
So did I!   O_o   I saw a whole big spoiler but I decided to translate some of the characters since I didn't want to spoil myself too much.   Chapitre 121 does confirm something from 120.  There's this one sentence that I read that made me go "Eh?".    When those scans show, I want to see if that's true.  I only read a bit of the beginning but that's it.  ^_^  Happy waiting time, everyone!
O.o

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #613 on: July 05 2006, 07:27 pm »
Please keep that either in a spoiler tag or sensored. This is an all age forum and there are young impressionable minds in here. I find this very inappropriate.
Ok sorry, its in a spoiler box now, you're the mod/boss.
Personaly I think young impressionable minds should be keeping away from a chapter where a main characters eye gets pulled out and eaten too.....