AuthorTopic: Chapter 119  (Read 36649 times)

Offline Keri

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Chapter 119
« Reply #120 on: June 17 2006, 10:37 pm »
I think we're all jumping to conclusions a little too fast by saying that the real Syaoran is the one from CCS just because we see his board in the right eye and he's Clow's descendant.  :sweatdrop: I'm not saying he totally can't be (because when I say it just doesn't fit in the CCS timeline some people tell me that in TRC everything is possible because some characters can totally mess up time and space :p) but what if Clamp just decided to use the design of the board because it was associated with Syaoran in CCS, and  they just wanted to re-use it as a design for the seal? Likewise, I'm not convinced that the whole "Real!Syaoran is a descendant of Clow" means that he's CCS Syaoran...

Well, I don't know :p But they sure know how to make the fandom crazy with theories with only one chapter  :inlove:

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #121 on: June 17 2006, 11:00 pm »
I doubt it's Syaoran from CCS. He's way too young.
Unless this is all Pre-CCS, and the gang loses their memories and get sent to Yuuko's dimension. ... No wait, they already exist in Yuuko's dimension.
Hmm... Well, I dunno.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #122 on: June 17 2006, 11:07 pm »
I hope there would be a CCS xover though, and CCS Sakura would use the Clow/Sakura cards!! hehehe...

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Keri

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #123 on: June 17 2006, 11:14 pm »
I doubt it's Syaoran from CCS. He's way too young.

Well, that's just it, unless there's been some major messing around with time and space it just does not work. If Clone!Syaoran is around 15 it means the real Syaoran was captured when he was 8 years old (since Sakura says her Syaoran has been in Clow for 7 years). So he's been sealed in that giant bottle for about 7 years, and now he looks all grown up, and I don't think he's aver been out of the thing. :sweatdrop: CCS!Syaoran is 10...so it does not work.

But as some people have said, there is always the possibility of Yuuko (of someone else) changing time and all that, so I still don't know what to think of this. Which is a good thing. :D

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #124 on: June 17 2006, 11:46 pm »
Well, that's just it, unless there's been some major messing around with time and space it just does not work. If Clone!Syaoran is around 15 it means the real Syaoran was captured when he was 8 years old (since Sakura says her Syaoran has been in Clow for 7 years). So he's been sealed in that giant bottle for about 7 years, and now he looks all grown up, and I don't think he's aver been out of the thing. :sweatdrop: CCS!Syaoran is 10...so it does not work.

But as some people have said, there is always the possibility of Yuuko (of someone else) changing time and all that, so I still don't know what to think of this. Which is a good thing. :D
I remember that Yuuko said that Sakura and Syaoran in her world was a couple, so they grow up and maybe, that couple has the same age that S&S in TRC.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #125 on: June 18 2006, 01:01 am »
The way I'm looking at it, this Syaoran in Tsubasa belongs to the Tsubasa world. He's still related to Clow, just that he's from a different dimension.

Someone on Chibiyuuto's LJ thought that it might be CCS Syaoran... after all in the manga of CCS, Syaoran said he had to leave to settle something in the last manga, remember? And he said no matter what, he must go back. So it's likely it could be this he's handling... Though I like that theory, I don't think it's likely because of the age, plus I just know this is a different Syaoran in Tsubasa, not CCS.

Ah well... it's nice to speculate. ^^

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #126 on: June 18 2006, 07:08 am »
I still can't be it though my head, what syaoran is a clone. I was sitting in my room, and I thought i should read the first book of TRC. I look at him, and how sakura was going to say I love you, I couldn't read read anymore. I look at syaoran. I kept thinking of syaoran as a clone, and this was all program into him, to save sakura :cry:
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #127 on: June 18 2006, 07:27 am »
I still can't be it though my head, what syaoran is a clone. I was sitting in my room, and I thought i should read the first book of TRC. I look at him, and how sakura was going to say I love you, I couldn't read read anymore. I look at syaoran. I kept thinking of syaoran as a clone, and this was all program into him, to save sakura :cry:
Doesn't necessary mean to "save" Sakura....

I'm having the same problem. I can't look at Syaoran without thinking "clone" anymore.....
« Last Edit: June 18 2006, 08:19 am by Mina »

moezychan

« Reply #128 on: June 18 2006, 07:51 am »
I would like to kindly remind some of the members that not everybody has read xxxHolic, myself included, so all this info on xxxHolic counts as spoilers, and you have to put them in spoiler tags. It's not fair to those who haven't. Remember, this thread was created to discuss TRC, not xxxHolic.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #129 on: June 18 2006, 07:54 am »
well if the REAL syao is from CCS, maybe thats why he gave his clone a heart, so that his clone can love Sakura as much as he loved his sakura?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #130 on: June 18 2006, 08:10 am »
well if the REAL syao is from CCS, maybe thats why he gave his clone a heart, so that his clone can love Sakura as much as he loved his sakura?
now, we know that Dark Syaoran hasn't own heart, so he can't love anybody; if he wanna protect sakura is because he was given a order, a command by FWR. Our good or clone Syaoran has heart and he really can love sakura and die for her...meeting between Dark and Good will stressing!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #131 on: June 18 2006, 10:00 am »
now, we know that Dark Syaoran hasn't own heart, so he can't love anybody; if he wanna protect sakura is because he was given a order, a command by FWR. Our good or clone Syaoran has heart and he really can love sakura and die for her...meeting between Dark and Good will stressing!
Ok, thats good, that syaoran has a heart. I least all of the feelings he feel is real, and not just because on what he is supose to do...lllll

........but when I was rereading (trying to reread), the first book, I notice that when Touya and Yukito are talking about Sakura and Syaoran future, I think they may know something....its just me, but it seems like they know something.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #132 on: June 18 2006, 12:36 pm »
Syaoran settling something in CCS: he was only gone for 2 or 3 years, then he came back to Sakura in the last chapter. the times dont fit.
I dont think its CCS!Syaoran I think its Syaoran from yet another world. Clow got around didnt he XD, assuming its the same one.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #133 on: June 18 2006, 11:24 pm »
Ok, thats good, that syaoran has a heart. I least all of the feelings he feel is real, and not just because on what he is supose to do...lllll

........but when I was rereading (trying to reread), the first book, I notice that when Touya and Yukito are talking about Sakura and Syaoran future, I think they may know something....its just me, but it seems like they know something.

Touya's mentioned it so many times now... how he suspected something about Syaoran. He even mentioned it in the 6th book. I guess he knew there was something wrong with Syaoran...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #134 on: June 19 2006, 02:36 pm »
Okay, I'm not going to flame you, because that would be lame, but I will say that I think this is uncalled for. There were maybe five comments asking about why Fai didn't get involved, and not all of them from the big KuroFai fans. Plus, I think  it's a perfectly valid question to ask why Fai didn't try to do anything. He was right there. Yes, this is Syaoran's chapitre, and I have no problem with that. It's an awesome chapitre, it really is, and everyone here knows I'm not a big Syaoran fan. I don't know, perhaps some other fans were complaining about it somwhere else more than they were here and it got under your skin. But this is the second time I've seen you say something like this on the board, and it bothers me. Anywho.

It's the second time because those posts were like 10 min apart , anyway. Yeah sorry I was overreacting a bit. I assume I was in a bad mood that day and I normally come off harsher than I mean too when I type. Anyway sorry.
I think it was just bugging me that (in my opinion) a lot of people were getting caught up in what one character was doing and not paying any attention to the rest of the story, its not always here and its not always this series. It just bugs me when that happens *shrug* I think its beginning to build up O.o
Sorry about late reply.... I kinda missed your post -.-;

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #135 on: June 19 2006, 04:19 pm »
I picked up the latest volume thats out in the US, not really sure which one it is, but it was the one where they are with Ashuro and kurogane and fai are separated from them and pretending to be on the bad side (sorry i'm bad at describing it) but Ashuro mentions if sakura hasn't spotted what syaoran is then she won't be told. I was like what there was that massive of a clue and how did I miss that?!

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #136 on: June 19 2006, 04:40 pm »
I picked up the latest volume thats out in the US, not really sure which one it is, but it was the one where they are with Ashuro and kurogane and fai are separated from them and pretending to be on the bad side (sorry i'm bad at describing it) but Ashuro mentions if sakura hasn't spotted what syaoran is then she won't be told. I was like what there was that massive of a clue and how did I miss that?!
i thnk thats vol 9...i must go check that out O.O that IS a big clue tho
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #137 on: June 19 2006, 11:17 pm »
I noticed that, too. Ashura says, "Those with powerful desires never reflect upon themselves until that desire is fufilled. As such, they are very strong. However, it is painful for those who watch over tham. This is especially true for Syaoran."
I think she was recalling our-Syaoran's "other will," as I like to call it, just then. If the theory of all those times we thought the real-Syaoran was taking over him was actually just his clone-self fighting is true, then I think that Ashura was explaining how our-Syaoran, when his heart and feelings are engulfed by his clone-self, never stops or thinks when he's fighting until he gets a feather.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #138 on: June 20 2006, 02:08 am »
omg that was sooooooooo weird

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #139 on: June 21 2006, 03:13 am »
The Rashinban board thing in Syaoran's eye reminds me of when we're shown Seishirou's magical eye in Chapter 49..

http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter049.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1199
and

Although it probably doesnt mean that much..