AuthorTopic: Chapter 119  (Read 36447 times)

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
Re: Chapter 119
« Reply #20 on: June 15 2006, 04:51 am »
heh, I was wondering about that.
... EWWW! SyaoranxSakura is incest in Tsubasa?! O_O
Unless Sakura isn't really Clow Reed's daughter. Let's just... assume that, shall we? ^^'
Guh! I was thinking the same thing. That's just kinda... wrong.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #21 on: June 15 2006, 04:56 am »
. And he says his plan was perfect until "that witch" interfered...
He wouldn't gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!
...Sorry. XD I couldn't help myself.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #22 on: June 15 2006, 04:57 am »
OH! I knew this was familiar! See, I predicted this! That Syaoran is a clone of 'evil' Syao. I posted that... http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2851.msg154997#msg154997  <--- there.
Okay, I compared it to a game, but still. See the connection?

He wouldn't gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!
...Sorry. XD I couldn't help myself.

"I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and their 'Mokona'!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #23 on: June 15 2006, 04:57 am »
Well, you know, it always was kinda incestuous in CCS, since Sakura was the daughter of half of Clow's reincarnation. ^^; But we don't know which Clow is meant and there must be a million and a half Clows running around, so I guess we should kinda try not to think about it too hard.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #24 on: June 15 2006, 05:00 am »
Show content
Hmm... if this is all correct, then I wonder if it's really been Anti-Syaoran controling Syaoran all of those times. It could just be Syaoran's "other will" drowning out is heart and feelings, making him stronger. Didn't Ashura-o say something like that? Of course, that's excluding when he said "I've been waiting so long, Syaoran" to Kurogane.
Also, I wonder if Clow Reed recognized Syaoran when he was young. He did say that he's "been through something so bad that not even he knows how bad it was." Suspicious...
I wonder what Syaoran's real name is...?

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #25 on: June 15 2006, 05:10 am »
This chapter is so confusing...even with the summary.

Show content
I'm not really surprised that clone!Syaoran is the REAL Syaoran...it was one way or the other and it could have been either.  I suspect that the moral of the story will end up being that OUR!Syaoran will have made his own place and reason for living blah, blah, blah...along with Sakura learning to love him whether she remembers him or not...

OMG!  What if clone!Syaoran is CCS!Syaoran...oh, scratch that...he was a child when he was captured, wasn't he?  If he had been captured as a teenager (after CCSv12) and then TCchild!Syaoran was cloned from him and CCS!Syaoran tried to preserve his heart by putting it into TRCchild!Syaoran...that would have made for an interesting story...especially if TRC!Syaoran had to give the heart back to CCS!Syaoran for CCS!Syaoran to return to CCS!world.

Gah...too many Syaorans.

Selenity

Offline ChibiChocobo

• your average otaku
« Reply #26 on: June 15 2006, 05:54 am »
Show content
ahh im so confused i need translation
im really upset that fai really didnt do anything
Fai! help syaoran!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #27 on: June 15 2006, 05:56 am »
translation please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #28 on: June 15 2006, 06:11 am »
By just reading the spoilers, I am confused!! o.o???

(goes to download as quick as possibloe)
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #29 on: June 15 2006, 07:02 am »
This chapter is so confusing...even with the summary.

Show content
I'm not really surprised that clone!Syaoran is the REAL Syaoran...it was one way or the other and it could have been either.  I suspect that the moral of the story will end up being that OUR!Syaoran will have made his own place and reason for living blah, blah, blah...along with Sakura learning to love him whether she remembers him or not...

OMG!  What if clone!Syaoran is CCS!Syaoran...oh, scratch that...he was a child when he was captured, wasn't he?  If he had been captured as a teenager (after CCSv12) and then TCchild!Syaoran was cloned from him and CCS!Syaoran tried to preserve his heart by putting it into TRCchild!Syaoran...that would have made for an interesting story...especially if TRC!Syaoran had to give the heart back to CCS!Syaoran for CCS!Syaoran to return to CCS!world.

Gah...too many Syaorans.
Show content
First of all.... OMG I cannot believe what just happened..... the other!Syaoran is actually the real Syaoran? I seriously had to reread the chapter few times to make sure I understood it....(and I still am not clearn on 10% of it, lol )

the real!Syaoran (i'm gonna call the other Syaoran that now.. and "our" Syaoran as clone!Syaoran) could be Syaoran from CCS. All these events in Tsubasa could take place while CCS Syaoran is gone from Japan.....

You know, I was wondering...could the "meddling" of Yuuko be switching real!Syaoran and clone!Syaoran's places? The real!Syaoran "gave"(or rather reflected) his heart to clone!Syaoran. In doing so, what if the clone became "real" and  the real became empty, feeling-less shell? (does that make sense? probably not...)

Offline ungalad

• I support S+S and Kuro+Fai!
« Reply #30 on: June 15 2006, 07:43 am »
Yay, thanks a lot for the summary Pikari-san!!

And now...

Show content
Whoa!! I want moooore!! @_@ Kamui and his arm OMG he's soooo cool XD lol.

The fact that Fai did nothing was perfectly normal, I suppose... He's trying to figure out what the hell is going on there, that's usually what Fai does... I think, maybe not, nehe ^_^U.

And Syaoran's past... Finally we got some freaking answers!! *bows* thanks, clamp! But there are still lots of blanks to fill u.u' ~still knowing this is a lot more from where we started XD..

All those CCS theories are interesting but I don't think that's the case...

Geez, this arc isn't near its end yet :P, and I'm still curious to know if there was gonna be any arc where they would meet another Syaoran or Sakura (or both :D) before the end of the manga... Well who knows? Where this manga may take only a few more volumes it could take 10 or 15 more T_T'''.

But we did get answers this time :D!!

I suppose I'll wait for the traslation before making more comments about this chapter ^o^
~ ~ ~

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #31 on: June 15 2006, 08:01 am »
I've traduced what subaru says to sakura
Show content
"wake up...the important person for you...if it comes back..."---sakura:"the most important person...syaoran-kun"

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #32 on: June 15 2006, 08:04 am »
]The fact that Fai did nothing was perfectly normal, I suppose... He's trying to figure out what the hell is going on there, that's usually what Fai does... I think, maybe not, nehe ^_^U.
your right. Fai is more tactical, like kuro is "look before you leap" (another way their opositeness makes them a perfect couple ^_^) [speaking of whome, WHERE THE HELL IS KUROCHAN??? why did they omit him AGAIN?
anywho.

wild chapter. WILD info on the syaorans
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #33 on: June 15 2006, 08:05 am »
woot woot woot woot woot woot
(ok...im kind of hyper today)
download!

edit: done reading
woo..exciting
Show content
little more about syao's past...little syao looks soo cute @_@..back on topic..that sign remind of me of something....was it in CCS?
by me.

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #34 on: June 15 2006, 08:08 am »
Show content
"wake up...the important person for you...if it comes back..."---sakura:"the most important person...syaoran-kun"

EP! She remembers!!!!

Show content
In other news, I KNEW IT! I knew Kamui was going to be fine, jajajaja XD, now, this explination of Syaoran needs Traslation now, My japanese is not very good, I do not undertand enough  :cry:

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #35 on: June 15 2006, 08:10 am »
woot woot woot woot woot woot
(ok...im kind of hyper today)
download!

edit: done reading
woo..exciting
Show content
little more about syao's past...little syao looks soo cute @_@..back on topic..that sign remind of me of something....was it in CCS?
Yes it was, it the symbol of Lee Family, he use it to search for the cards and his mother to help Sakura in the movie.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #36 on: June 15 2006, 08:11 am »
EP! She remembers!!!!

Show content
In other news, I KNEW IT! I knew Kamui was going to be fine, jajajaja XD, now, this explination of Syaoran needs Traslation now, My japanese is not very good, I do not undertand enough :cry:
she doesn't remember because she doesn't about little syaoran

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #37 on: June 15 2006, 08:16 am »
Show content
Show content
Squee! Foreshadow! Perhaps Sakura will be the one to snap Syaoran back to normal.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #38 on: June 15 2006, 08:35 am »
Show content
Squee! Foreshadow! Perhaps Sakura will be the one to snap Syaoran back to normal.
I think that too.
Show content
dark syao is the real syao!!! our good hero is a clone!!!

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #39 on: June 15 2006, 08:44 am »
First thoughts -
Awww, look at that adorable splash! <3
*5 minutes later*
Show content
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough*
AAAAAHHH!
Kay, I'm good. ^_^

Errr.... One is sealed, the other isn't.... That's the whole 'your freedom and time' was your price part... I missed a lot of this. I should really go read the translations, and calm down for a minute, as that bit of Yin and Yang action has me gaping at the screen in confusion and awe...

Edit: Whoooo... Okay. A bit more is understood now. Apparently Moezy-chan's Yin and Yang theory just died. ^_^;;
« Last Edit: June 15 2006, 08:58 am by suu_no_clover »
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList