AuthorTopic: Chapter 119  (Read 36504 times)

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
Chapter 119
« on: June 15 2006, 03:33 am »
Here, courtesy of ladydarkmoon as always<3~

http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/115881.html#cutid1

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
Re: Chapter 119
« Reply #1 on: June 15 2006, 03:36 am »
I guess you beat me to it, Znuese

ok, clicks download
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: June 15 2006, 03:41 am »
WOW.

omg.... I think I might explode...

O___________________________O

Show content
Finally.. Two Syaoran's, Sakura is awake, Kamui gre his arm back ^^; or it healed...
and I'm so bloody excited!
and the symbol in his eye! its his Board from CCS! *____*

*reads again*

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 15 2006, 03:44 am »
*Downloads*....Hurry up!
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #4 on: June 15 2006, 03:45 am »
....I feel like something very very important just happened, and I missed all of it ._.
...Eh... eheh...  guess I'll just sit here and wait for the translation. I must say, I'm a tad dissapointed. I wanted Fai to get involved.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 15 2006, 03:53 am »
Okay, okay,
Show content
So Sakura wakes up...Fai encounters the Evil Syoran....then flip's over Yuuko, feeling something out of sorta....Then  reed, whatever his name, is controleing the evil Syoran? and whats with the, watch eye on evil Syoran!? none makes since to me XD
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #6 on: June 15 2006, 03:55 am »
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Show content
Well, I kind of now get now we got two syaoran's, and the symbol in his eye o.O

Fai, do something and help syaoran!!!!

I kind of get what happen this chapter, but I need a translation, before I can really get it

EDIT
Show content
What, I was just wonding. Who is Syaoran parents??
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #7 on: June 15 2006, 04:04 am »
Show content
and the symbol in his eye! its his Board from CCS! *____*
Show content
Ah, so that's where it's from. I was wondering why I recognized it.
Anyway... *fangirl squeal* That was so confusing and it just added more questions! I can't wait to see if Sakura winds of seeing this whole... issue. Syaoran looks more beat up than ever now. He might as well take is shirt off completey(I know we'd all love that).
That two young Syaorans flashback thingy was odd... but it sorta tells us why Syaoran can't remember anything before meeting Fujitaka. And I've always been wanting to see a flashback of Syaoran and Fujitaka's meeting. But a translation is greatly needed.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: June 15 2006, 04:16 am »
Show content
Ah, so that's where it's from. I was wondering why I recognized it.
Anyway... *fangirl squeal* That was so confusing and it just added more questions! I can't wait to see if Sakura winds of seeing this whole... issue. Syaoran looks more beat up than ever now. He might as well take is shirt off completey(I know we'd all love that).
That two young Syaorans flashback thingy was odd... but it sorta tells us why Syaoran can't remember anything before meeting Fujitaka. And I've always been wanting to see a flashback of Syaoran and Fujitaka's meeting. But a translation is greatly needed.

Show content
Yeah, its the board he uses to detect the clow cards.

and yeah, Syaoran striiiip strrrriiiip! >___>
I mean... yeah.. whatever

XD

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #9 on: June 15 2006, 04:22 am »
....I feel like something very very important just happened, and I missed all of it ._.
...Eh... eheh... guess I'll just sit here and wait for the translation. I must say, I'm a tad dissapointed. I wanted Fai to get involved.

That's exactly the way I feel.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #10 on: June 15 2006, 04:26 am »
Show content
Fai, should have gotten involved. I mean, can't they see that sakura is waking up, and syaoran (well, yin-syaoran), is  kind of beat up, bloody, and well going crazy. Fai, I though you would have gotten involved :cry:

Also, I was just thinking. I don't get the two syaoran part. I mean, did our syaoran go though some sort of mirror and out pops yin-syaoran???

I'm totaly missing some thing here
center]

Forum Family

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #11 on: June 15 2006, 04:28 am »
IIIIIIIIIIIH!
*downloads without readin the spoilers*

Edit: ARGH! The file is broken! I have to download it again! O_O

Edit edit:
Show content
Interesting... So that's what 'evil' Syao meant with the other eye... He messed with 'good' Syaoran's eye. Or gave him his own eye. I'm not sure. That way, even when 'evil' Syao was sealed, a part of him would remain with 'good' Syaoran. But why exactly did Fei Wong seal one half of Syaoran? And what half was it? His hostile side?
« Last Edit: June 15 2006, 04:41 am by Meowzy »

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: June 15 2006, 04:34 am »
Hmm.. I'll need to read over again because there was long confusing explanations, but let's see if I can give a summary:

Woo, Syaoran's past:
The "yin" Syaoran is the original Syaoran, and a descendant of Clow Reed, and Fei Wong had captured him. He created a fake double of Syaoran, without a soul, that he could use to gather Sakura's feathers. But during the process the real Syaoran took a copy of his heart and put it into the fake one through his right eye. But even though the fake Syaoran now had a heart, and was more susceptible to injury, he still had the instinct to gather the feathers, so Fei Wong released him.. putting him in just the right time and place to set him up to meet Sakura. And he says his plan was perfect until "that witch" interfered...

Eeh... It'll be more accurate when the translation comes out... :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: June 15 2006, 04:48 am by Pikari »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #13 on: June 15 2006, 04:37 am »
i cant download it right now, but i SO cant wait to read it in 4hrs O.O

must resist spoilers....must resist spoilers....
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: June 15 2006, 04:38 am »
Show content
Hmm.. I'll need to read over again because there was long confusing explanations, but let's see if I can give a summary:

Woo, Syaoran's past:
The "yin" Syaoran is the original Syaoran, and an ancestor of Clow Reed, and Fei Wong had captured him. He created a fake double of Syaoran, without a soul, that he could use to gather Sakura's feathers. But during the process the real Syaoran took a copy of his heart and put it into the fake one through his right eye. But even though the fake Syaoran now had a heart, and was more susceptible to injury, he still had the instinct to gather the feathers, so Fei Wong released him.. putting him in just the right time and place to set him up to meet Sakura. And he says his plan was perfect until "that witch" interfered...

Well, damn. This chapter is DEFINITELY one that needed an explanation. o_o
« Last Edit: June 15 2006, 04:50 am by meliwan »

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #15 on: June 15 2006, 04:42 am »
Show content
Anti-Syaoran's the real Syaoran?! Dang... never saw that coming. Actually, I did. I had a feeling one of them were clones. Since Syaoran was so "lifeless" when meeting Fujitaka, I had a feeling it was him. Jeez... so what kind of fate holds in store for our "clone" Syaoran now? I wonder how he'd react if he found out he was "made" and used.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #16 on: June 15 2006, 04:43 am »

Woo, Syaoran's past:
The "yin" Syaoran is the original Syaoran, and an ancestor of Clow Reed, and Fei Wong had captured him. He created a fake double of Syaoran, without a soul, that he could use to gather Sakura's feathers. But during the process the real Syaoran took a copy of his heart and put it into the fake one through his right eye. But even though the fake Syaoran now had a heart, and was more susceptible to injury, he still had the instinct to gather the feathers, so Fei Wong released him.. putting him in just the right time and place to set him up to meet Sakura. And he says his plan was perfect until "that witch" interfered...

Fo real? Interesting! But wait... Syao is an ancestor of Clow reed? That's odd. In CCS universe, it's the other way around isn't it?

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: June 15 2006, 04:46 am »
Fo real? Interesting! But wait... Syao is an ancestor of Clow reed? That's odd. In CCS universe, it's the other way around isn't it?

Oh! Wait a minute, my bad. That should have been "Clow Reed is Syaoran's ancestor". Yeah, it's the same as in CCS. Thanks for pointing that out. ^^;;;  *goes to fix*

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #18 on: June 15 2006, 04:48 am »

Woo, Syaoran's past:

O_O Holy crap! CLAMP certainly hits us hard. First they finally start throwing in Subaru, and now they throw in the explanation of the yin/yang Syaoran. I have to go to work in like an hour, so I won't get to read any translations until about eleven tonight either. T_T But yeah- why on earth didn't Fai-Mommy try to do something?
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #19 on: June 15 2006, 04:48 am »
heh, I was wondering about that.
... EWWW! SyaoranxSakura is incest in Tsubasa?! O_O
Unless Sakura isn't really Clow Reed's daughter. Let's just... assume that, shall we? ^^'