AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 138004 times)

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #380 on: June 23 2006, 05:56 am »
Yeah, it is kind of confusing.. ^^;; I'll try and sum it up..

Real Syaoran gave Clone Syaoran a piece of his heart, so Clone Syaoran's real temperment was repressed under the caring, loving Syaoran we've known up until now. As Real Syaoran's power grew, the heart he gave to Clone Syaoran has begun to return to him, thus allowing Clone Syaoran's true personality to show through. Without Real Syaoran's heart, Clone Syaoran is cold, uncaring and willing to do anything to retrieve all of the feathers, as was programmed into him.

ya that helped. but i'm still a little confused but i'll keep reading it until i get it :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #381 on: June 23 2006, 05:59 am »
i just wanna see wat sakura does when she sees her beloved syaoran looking evil and eating fai's eye  :heh:(fai NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sob, sob* :sad5: :sad5:)

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #382 on: June 23 2006, 06:00 am »
Pikari, I love you SO much right now!

So Fay was using his magic from the very beginning to suppress clone!Syaoran's evil 'steal the feather' instincts?  I find it slightly mindblowing that he knew what Syaoran was from the start.  Fay saying 'you've made that heart your own...' makes me think that they will fight to protect clone!Syaoran and let him keep the heart and soul he has rather than let real!Syaoran take it from him.

Fei Wong Reed is collecting souls for what he wants?  *FullmetalAlchemistvibe*

Fay's angsty expression as he's talking about created beings and whether they are real or not makes me wonder if it strikes a chord with him.

Wasn't the YinYang thing (can't remember the real name) part of the magical seal?

OMG the eye stealing thing is just as amazing/shocking/horrifying/wtf the nth time round (has read this chapter several times now!)

Thank you for the scanlations (Celesse had her's up by the time I came home from  work so I dlded hers because her credits page is the cutest thing ever!).

Offline tsubasachronicle91

• New Fan
« Reply #383 on: June 23 2006, 06:00 am »
THANX A LOT MATE

With these tiny wings, we'll soar to a place where memories never fade.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #384 on: June 23 2006, 06:10 am »
Yay, thanks for both the translation and the scanlation!

And, um... *looks at page count*... yeah, this is the longest chapter discussion yet.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #385 on: June 23 2006, 06:11 am »
hey i just notice

not only shaoran ate fai's eye but he broke his arm as well
if look carefully at the last page his right arm was not at the right angle

maybe he broke it while trying to stop shaoran from poking his eye

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #386 on: June 23 2006, 06:13 am »
your right it look like its broken, ouch!

moezychan

« Reply #387 on: June 23 2006, 06:13 am »
Ok, that does clear things up, but here's a very important question now! How was Syaoran repressed before they went on their journey?! You figure he was in Clow Kingdom for at least 7-8 years, and even if Real Syaoran gave him his heart, it couldn't possibly sustain him for that long. I really need to know what Yuuko did! It's pretty obvious that she did something to repress him!! How can it be 2 weeks now?! I have to know what happens!!

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #388 on: June 23 2006, 06:16 am »
maybe it got to do with shaoran's payment
just a wild guess though

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #389 on: June 23 2006, 06:17 am »
Thank you Pikari for the translations!!  ^o^   I'm back finally and this entire thread is now 20 pages long!!    Whooohoooo..    Actually, the other Tsubasa site has a crazy sized thread too.  Ahhh...  Enjoys the moment of shock and craziness from every fan in the world.

Haha...., interesting to think someone from CT would say the word "mate" but anyways...  ^____^  Lala...

Ack, that's so sad that Fai
Show content
tried to keep the heart in but couldn't.   Dang, I wish that eye could do something so terrible to that clone once he swallows it.   It would've been better if Fai was standing somewhere far so Clone!Syaoran can "fall apart" but he just didn't do so!  Arrghhh...   I think, that was sort part of Real!Syaoran's plan...possibly.   Other than waking up in the "nick of time" for his powers to fully come back to him and break FWR's seal.  Can't wait for Real!Syaoran to fully show himself (that might end up in another CLAMP cliff-hanger).    He'll probably nab that ying/yang thing that fell from the seal and put it into his eye or something.  Then maybe, Copiedheart!Syaoran would combine with his memory??   Nahhh...  I'm thinking too far ahead.  I use to think Clone!Syaoran and Real!Syaoran would have that chance to merge but seeing as Clone!Syaoran's seal is destroyed all except for that ying/yang object, anything can happen now!   

Quote from: kuma
hey i just notice

not only shaoran ate fai's eye but he broke his arm as well
if look carefully at the last page his right arm was not at the right angle

Looks like it but I don't know.   I'm trying to imitate that gesture to see if it's possible.   O_o
O.o

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #390 on: June 23 2006, 06:18 am »
Thank you for the scanlations (Celesse had her's up by the time I came home from work so I dlded hers because her credits page is the cutest thing ever!).

LoL Thank you  XD

Clone Syaoran is repressed by the heart that Real Syaoran gave him, Yuuko had nothing to do with that.  The only reason the seal on the heart has been breaking recently is because Real Syaoran has finally gotten strong enough to break free from Fei Wong and call back his heart.

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #391 on: June 23 2006, 06:18 am »
maybe clow's magic repressed it. i'm just guessing

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #392 on: June 23 2006, 06:21 am »
Arigatou gozaimasu Ashlee-chan!! *gives cookie* Now I can finally know what's going on!
Sugoi! *downloads* Arigatou, onee-san! :keke: *gives cookie*
Thank-you ^__^

A bit later than Ashlee, but scanslated... ^^;

http://www.bottledtalent.com/junk/media/tsubasa/trc-120.zip
sorry about that

Fai, Fai, Fai....he is so smart. How could he know about syaoran....Well, I'm going to say this, because well, its kind of...well...

OK, I bet the witch did some thing. Her and Clow knew that Sakura was going to lose her feathers, and that syaoran (clone), will gather the feathers for FWR. So they came up with a plan. They got Fai, and Kurogane to join. Fai, sent him self, and kurogane got sent by Tomonto(I can't spell her name >_<), to help Sakura and Syaoran gather the feathers for Sakura, and not Syaoran...

Now, here is my idea. Some thing happen to Ashura, which made Fai run, which got him to meet up with the gang. We all know that Kurogane mother got killed by FWR, so later tomonto (>_<) sends him away. And yeah, Sakura & Syaoran, we know what happen to them. Any, way, they all got sent or went to the witch at the same time. I think, that is what the witch & clow did. They came up with a plan to help Sakura & Syaoran. If that plan doesn't work, then not only does something happen to Sakura & Syaoran, but also to Sakura & Syaoran in CSS.

OK, I think I type to much, and I bet it doesn't make sense.

Hey, Meowzy, I found this this the second last chapter; lol. Doesn't it go with this chapter good. Every time, I read this chapter. This kept poping into my head  :lol:
Ah... The best scene just popped into my head.

*Fai runs through the hallways with mad speed, and encounters Kurogane*
Kurogane: What the hell is going on?
Fai: RUN, Kuro-pon! Syaoran's snapped! We're all gonna dieeee! *flails wildly, and runs away*
Kurogane: ... Riiiight. If you think I'm gonna fall for a trick like th-
*Syaoran appears, holding Kamui's arm*
Syaoran: ... Hello, Kurogane. *evil voice*
Kurogane: ... Oy, mage! Wait up! O_O
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #393 on: June 23 2006, 06:22 am »
And Fai's arm isn't broken  :o  It's just kinda flopped back. The way Syaoran is holding his shirt conceals the shoulder and just makes it look awkward.

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #394 on: June 23 2006, 06:24 am »
Looks like it but I don't know.   I'm trying to imitate that gesture to see if it's possible.   O_o

did it work? :sweatdrop:

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #395 on: June 23 2006, 06:25 am »
Ok, ....phew!!   ^_^  It's not broken.    Haha...ah...

*pictures Fai with a broken arm and one eye missing* 
Fai: Look!  Look!   All the fans gave me an eye patch and a cast!   I must be really loved...
Kurogane:  Get away from me!!  You're bad luck!   *jumps away*

Edit:
Quote from: kuma
did it work?

Yeah, it did work.   ^_^  You can try it yourself and prance around the house with a pretend looking broken arm!  Haha.. (well, at least shout that you have a broken arm to make it look convincing...)
O.o

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #396 on: June 23 2006, 06:28 am »
off-topic

wow
i think this thread will last another 20 pages until next 2 weeks :hehe:

i tried
but it's uncomfortable
but it worked
phew

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #397 on: June 23 2006, 06:33 am »
Almost looks like Syaoran's dragging Fai. Maybe that can explain the weird arm angle?
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Keri

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #398 on: June 23 2006, 06:37 am »
I think so. I really wonder what Kurogane is going to do, though. Save Fye, knock Syaoran out and tie him up so he doesn't kill everyone? :/ Or maybe Yin!Syaoran will finally arrive and save the day?  :confused:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #399 on: June 23 2006, 06:42 am »
I think, Kurogane will try to stop Syaoran. But first, I think they will talk a bit.....
Syaoran will snap out of it soon.....or maybe fai starts thinking about his past, and instead of knowing whats going on with syaoran, we get to see, what fai is dreaming about his past.....
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign