AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 138021 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #420 on: June 23 2006, 08:15 am »

4.Fai *cry*

Ehh, was Fai really crying way back in chapter 112? I thought he was just covering his face...
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #421 on: June 23 2006, 08:16 am »
Ehh, was Fai really crying way back in chapter 112? I thought he was just covering his face...
Fai didn't cry. I  put that, because I cry of fai getting hurt, and his eye eaten.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #422 on: June 23 2006, 08:16 am »
I don't think that was what she meant...but I don't know what she meant. Ashlee, what did that list mean? I didn't understand.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #423 on: June 23 2006, 08:17 am »
Oh lord, I left last night with...like, 13 pages.  How did this happen!? -goes to read-
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #424 on: June 23 2006, 08:19 am »
Fai didn't cry. I put that, because I cry of fai getting hurt, and his eye eaten.

O-oooh, I see. Misread it. Hahaha.

Fai getting his eye eaten is indeed a sad thing.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline cherrytree

• New Fan
  • He took my heart... again!
« Reply #425 on: June 23 2006, 08:26 am »
The thread doubled from the last time I read it!
Thanks for the Translation and Scanlations!!
Things are starting to make sense now...

Who exactly is Subaru? Was it that talking bubble thingy that ate Sakura?

made by me :)

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #426 on: June 23 2006, 08:28 am »
Who exactly is Subaru? Was it that talking bubble thingy that ate Sakura?

He's inside that thing.  And I imagine that Sakura is now inside it too.  But yeah, it was him who's been talking to her the entire time.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #427 on: June 23 2006, 08:35 am »
I feel repetitive, but thank you SO much Pikari-san!  I'm a little more confused now, but its a good kinda confused.

Also, I can't help but feel nostalgic and sad.  I was looking over my TRC pics last night and kept seeing Syaoran and thinking "He's a clone.  And now he's evil.  If all of his heart goes back into Real!Syaoran, then he will have to die.  And I really, really don't want that."

I mean, we've had Clone!Syaoran as Our!Syaoran all this time, and we loved him like that!  And now, suddenly, we hate his guts and want to replace him with the one that we used to think was evil.

Anyway, thanks for translating it!  -bashes head in and runs off-
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #428 on: June 23 2006, 08:38 am »
Bie liao I know how you feel. I was rereading the first volume, and I wanted to cry. Syaoran is so worry about Sakura, and he is starts getting to know Fai & Kurogane. Then I picture Syaoran as a clone, and eating fai eye o.O its all too weird.

Right now, CLAMP, must be laughing right now, because they know whats going to happen, and knows that millions of fan are freackin out, and have to wait to know more.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #429 on: June 23 2006, 08:44 am »
Oh, what a wonderful chapter!

Me, after reading scanlation: Jippie! I've finally gotten to read the latest chapter!
My brother: Yeah?
Me: Yep, and now my favourite character is kinda... half-dead. *insane cackle*
Bro: Ehm... Then why are you laughing...? O_o

Ah, now Fai will be all unconscious and helpless and Syaoran going berserk and Kuro-pon'll have to save the day. Beautifully sadistical, CLAMP! *surpresses yet another insane cackle*

bie liao: I was thinking of something similiar. After reading through this thread, it seems some people don't mind which one of the Syaorans Sakura will end up with. I'm no hardcore fan of this couple, but nevertheless I'd find it kind of sad if, say, Clone Sayoran died, the Real Syaoran gained all of his memories and walked away in the sunset with Sakura. I mean, even though he is a soulless psycho, Clone Syaoran is still our Syaoran... I can't wait to see how CLAMP's going to solve this!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #430 on: June 23 2006, 08:45 am »
Ok, that does clear things up, but here's a very important question now! How was Syaoran repressed before they went on their journey?! You figure he was in Clow Kingdom for at least 7-8 years, and even if Real Syaoran gave him his heart, it couldn't possibly sustain him for that long. I really need to know what Yuuko did! It's pretty obvious that she did something to repress him!! How can it be 2 weeks now?! I have to know what happens!!
I think Yuuko's speech at the beginning of this chapter kind of explains that. Clone Syaoran didn't need repressing at first because his heart was full strength. But as the Syaoran in the tube started to regain his power to be able to break free, his heart began returning to him, leaving the clone with less to repress himself. The stronger real Syaoran got, the weaker clone Syaoran's heart became, letting his 'instincts' break free. That's my guess, at least. It is a bit confusing. Or perhaps searching for Sakura's feathers triggered his 'clone instincts' even more than it would have in Clow?

Hmm.. oh, and I wanted to add a note about the translation, since I see so much speculation going on. o_O Japanese has no plural... so when Syaoran says "sono me" ("that eye(s)") it could be either one or both. But I just thought one made more sense the way his hand is in the picture, and because I have the feeling Syaoran wouldn't have just taken one if he could have had more power from both. (Assuming he *did* take just one.) *watches the fangirls scream again and laughs* XD

But CLAMP has a thing for one-eyed characters. It's actually getting kind of old at this point... o_O;

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #431 on: June 23 2006, 08:49 am »
If he took both then Clamp has broken the 'steal one eye froma bishie' trend...

Nah, not gonna happen!  I wonder who will lose an eye in Legal Drug if they ever get round to completing it? :grin:

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #432 on: June 23 2006, 08:57 am »
*hugs Pikari* ^_^ Thank you for the translation and scanlation. Jeez, I missed all the spazzing and crack. T_T And yeah, the eye thing is cool, but getting a bit old. And jeez... Fai KNEW?! I'm still trying to take that in.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

moezychan

« Reply #433 on: June 23 2006, 09:02 am »
And jeez... Fai KNEW?! I'm still trying to take that in.

That really surprised me too. All this time I though Fai was just a goof off that didn't take life seriously, but instead he was trying to hide his real attitude to protect Syaoran. This has made Fai pretty high in my book. What he did was truly couragous and brave. I will no longer say that I don't like Fai, and believe me, that's saying something because I hated Fai for the longest time.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #434 on: June 23 2006, 09:03 am »
Nah, not gonna happen!  I wonder who will lose an eye in Legal Drug if they ever get round to completing it? :grin:

Maybe Rikuo? I could see that.
I actually like CLAMP's eye fetish. It's kind of fun as a reoccuring motif. (Someone's gonna kill me now, aren't they?)
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #435 on: June 23 2006, 09:04 am »

bie liao: I was thinking of something similiar. After reading through this thread, it seems some people don't mind which one of the Syaorans Sakura will end up with. I'm no hardcore fan of this couple, but nevertheless I'd find it kind of sad if, say, Clone Sayoran died, the Real Syaoran gained all of his memories and walked away in the sunset with Sakura. I mean, even though he is a soulless psycho, Clone Syaoran is still our Syaoran... I can't wait to see how CLAMP's going to solve this!

Yes, thats exactly what I was thinking!  I know he's psychotic and everything, but he's OUR Syaoran.  Even if he has Real!Syaoran's soul/heart, he's who we've gone through everything up till now with.  Simply taking Clone!Syaoran's half of the soul and putting it back into Real!Syaoran, it won't be the same.

After all, I am a hardcore fan of SxS, and the one who fell in love with Sakura was not Real!Syaoran, but Clone/OUR!Syaoran.

Aunt - pretty

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #436 on: June 23 2006, 09:04 am »
Maybe Rikuo? I could see that.
I actually like CLAMP's eye fetish. It's kind of fun as a reoccuring motif. (Someone's gonna kill me now, aren't they?)
Well, its better then a forehead, or a foot fetish o.o

Don't ask. I didn't get a goodsleep, and I"m tired. I can't think. I don't even though what I'm saying half the time

After all, I am a hardcore fan of SxS, and the one who fell in love with Sakura was not Real!Syaoran, but Clone/OUR!Syaoran.
Clone Syaoran will always be the Syaoran made for sakura....

Also, what if the real syaoran wins, and gets his heart back. Will he love sakura, have feelings, or will, he feel nothing?
center]

Forum Family

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #437 on: June 23 2006, 09:12 am »
oh my... so many new pages formed while I was cleaning the splash page! o.O (which I finished btw XD Anyone who wants to use it, feel free, I posted in Fan Creation section)

Show content
About whether it was both or just one of Fai's eyes.... I think it was just the left one, the right one is my guess, since that's the one Syaoran is missing and CLAMP like taking people's right eye

Offline tsubasachronicle91

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #438 on: June 23 2006, 09:16 am »
now i am really confused....whos who and what in the world in going on here....i know that fay can use magic...but what the heck i happening to syaoran...??????  HELP ME :sweatdrop: oh and by the way when 121 is coming up......even though it is confusing....this is getting too good....so when does it come up...huh..huh...huh?????

With these tiny wings, we'll soar to a place where memories never fade.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #439 on: June 23 2006, 09:23 am »
Well, its better then a forehead, or a foot fetish o.o

Don't ask. I didn't get a goodsleep, and I"m tired. I can't think. I don't even though what I'm saying half the time
Clone Syaoran will always be the Syaoran made for sakura....

Also, what if the real syaoran wins, and gets his heart back. Will he love sakura, have feelings, or will, he feel nothing?
feel nothing! omg! no please! it would be starting again... it would be sakura who'd be in love with syaoran and he could forget her!!! :cry: