AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 138016 times)

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #440 on: June 23 2006, 09:25 am »
feel nothing! omg! no please! it would be starting again... it would be sakura who'd be in love with syaoran and he could forget her!!! :cry:
Now you know what I have been thinking, every since we found out that syaoran was a clone.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

moezychan

« Reply #441 on: June 23 2006, 09:25 am »
now i am really confused....whos who and what in the world in going on here....i know that fay can use magic...but what the heck i happening to syaoran...??????  HELP ME :sweatdrop: oh and by the way when 121 is coming up......even though it is confusing....this is getting too good....so when does it come up...huh..huh...huh?????

Calm down and try not to be so demanding. We'll all be happy to help you, but try not to demand us to do it.

Ok, first, the Real Syaoran, the one living in the tube, is no longer controlling Clone Syaoran. Clone Syaoran, the one that has been traveling all the different worlds, is no longer under the spell of Real Syaoran's eye. It's breaking which means he's turning back into Fei Wong Reed's creation, the creation that is meant to take all of Sakura's feathers. Since his power is dying, the right eye, he needs another power source, and Fai's eye contains powerful magic, so he took it. We're still not sure if Fai is dead or not.

Now, since typing all that, I came up with another theory. Fai has powerful magic, and Syaoran's power is dying, and yet he was able to take over Fai. Is it possible that he is gaining power from Fei Wong Reed, or is Fai unable to do powerful magic without the tattoo. It may be his main source to contain and control his magic.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #442 on: June 23 2006, 09:26 am »
Now you know what I have been thinking, every since we found out that syaoran was a clone.
yeah, but if Clamp do the end as I've said I'll kill them!!!!....I'm sorry....thinking this makes me feel sad...

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #443 on: June 23 2006, 09:30 am »
yeah, but if Clamp do the end as I've said I'll kill them!!!!....I'm sorry....thinking this makes me feel sad...
I got my Flame torch!

And ya, this is sad.....I do really wonder what happens if the real syaoran gets his heart back. Because would you. I mean, you get lock up, and the last thing you know, is that your clone was sent on a missio. Wouldn't you want your heart back.......and start on your life, that you miss out on?
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #444 on: June 23 2006, 09:31 am »
I've been thinking. A lot of people have been saying that Syaoran took a specific eye because it is the one he is missing blah blah blah but does it really matter if it is the left or right eye he took from Fai if he was going to eat it? It's not like he's popping into his own eye socket XD

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #445 on: June 23 2006, 09:34 am »
I got my Flame torch!

And ya, this is sad.....I do really wonder what happens if the real syaoran gets his heart back. Because would you. I mean, you get lock up, and the last thing you know, is that your clone was sent on a missio. Wouldn't you want your heart back.......and start on your life, that you miss out on?
mmmm....yeah. :hmp:
Well, now the question is what was the the interfference made by Yuuko.
AH! besides, is Kamui a magician too? :surprised:

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #446 on: June 23 2006, 09:37 am »
Ok, first, the Real Syaoran, the one living in the tube, is no longer controlling Clone Syaoran.

All correct except...  Real!Syaoran was never the one controlling Clone!Syaoran.  If you've noticed from all the past chapters, it was Clone!Syaoran's "true instincts" that were breaking through.   ^_^
O.o

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #447 on: June 23 2006, 09:40 am »
Well, now the question is what was the the interfference made by Yuuko.
I think, Yuuko and clow came up with a plan......
I put it in a spoiler, so people don't have to hear me ramble

Show content
OK, I bet the witch did some thing. Her and Clow knew that Sakura was going to lose her feathers, and that syaoran (clone), will gather the feathers for FWR. So they came up with a plan. They got Fai, and Kurogane to join. Fai, sent him self, and kurogane got sent by Tomonto(I can't spell her name >_<), to help Sakura and Syaoran gather the feathers for Sakura, and not Syaoran...

Now, here is my idea. Some thing happen to Ashura, which made Fai run, which got him to meet up with the gang. We all know that Kurogane mother got killed by FWR, so later tomonto (>_<) sends him away. And yeah, Sakura & Syaoran, we know what happen to them. Any, way, they all got sent or went to the witch at the same time. I think, that is what the witch & clow did. They came up with a plan to help Sakura & Syaoran. If that plan doesn't work, then not only does something happen to Sakura & Syaoran, but also to Sakura & Syaoran in CSS.

OK, I think I type to much, and I bet it doesn't make sense.
center]

Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #448 on: June 23 2006, 09:43 am »
yes...demo, I was confused about Kamui...he should have a great power if he knows that Real Syao was comig

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #449 on: June 23 2006, 09:45 am »
Okay. First, big thanks to Pikari-sama for the translation *bows deeply*

Now. So the YinYang symbol Fay is... hopefully still holding is Syaoran's heart. Or half of it. So clone Syaoran is completely heartless *thinks Kingdom Hearts xDDDDDD*

As such, when real Syaoran appears, I assume Fay will give the real Syaoran the rest of his heart back? If the heart contains all the memories that clone Syaoran gained during the travels and the time in Clow country, then that will mean that real Syaoran will be our Syaoran, and the clone Syaoran is just an evil, soulless machine of FWR's. Who ate Fay's eye. So now he can die and no-one will mind 'cause we will still have our Syaoran.

I think that made sense >_>

moezychan

« Reply #450 on: June 23 2006, 09:56 am »
All correct except...  Real!Syaoran was never the one controlling Clone!Syaoran.  If you've noticed from all the past chapters, it was Clone!Syaoran's "true instincts" that were breaking through.   ^_^

That wasn't what I was saying, but now that I think about it, it's quite possible that it is Clone Syaoran! What does everybody else think?  :sweatdrop:

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #451 on: June 23 2006, 09:58 am »
*stifles a laugh* this has been the best chaptire ever.

I love it so much <3

hhehehhehehehehe
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #452 on: June 23 2006, 09:58 am »
ts easier reading it the second time, along with being able to undeerstand it.
Show content
so if the clone syao's heart is returning to the real syao, would that mean that the real syao would have all of his memories and feelings?
also, acording to kamui, it was because of fai that syao's lasted that long?? confusing.
*continues to read*
Slightly OOC, but DAMN I'd pay to see that XDDDD

Aw. Clamp wouldn't kill Fai. That'd just drive Kuro-tan to genocide. Possibly suicide.
ijust like with his parents, he basicaly LOST it till tomoyo hugged him :S if fai would die, there would be NO hope to bring back kuro from the dark side.

one more thing...with 25 pages, is there really a need for spoiler tags??
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #453 on: June 23 2006, 09:59 am »
All correct except... Real!Syaoran was never the one controlling Clone!Syaoran. If you've noticed from all the past chapters, it was Clone!Syaoran's "true instincts" that were breaking through. ^_^
Yep. Because the only thing Real Syaoran is doing, is trying to get his heart/eye back. When he tries to do that, our syaoran gets his Clone instincts. With out that heart, the only thing syaoran will know, is to kill and gather feathers. That is his "true instincts". The Real syaoran is not taking control of him.

one more thing...with 25 pages, is there really a need for spoiler tags??
No more spoilers please. I hate opening them >_>
center]

Forum Family

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #454 on: June 23 2006, 10:02 am »
*continues to read*ijust like with his parents, he basicaly LOST it till tomoyo hugged him :S if fai would die, there would be NO hope to bring back kuro from the dark side.

I think it was more tha magical stake through his hand and the fact that she showed him his mother was dead that brought him around ;) She only touched his shoulder in comfort.

But yeah, it'd be interesting if he does lose it, but I think that he has more self control now (which he's gained through the journey).

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #455 on: June 23 2006, 10:18 am »
If Fai's magic is totally gone now (though there is the theory that he's only missing half), we can be pretty sure that whatever seal he placed on Ashura-ou is gone now. (Sorry if that was obvious. I just realized it.) ...I wonder if Chii is stuck as a shield forever, now? Or could someone else change her back? Will Chii be able to tell Fai if Ashura-ou wakes up if Fai has no magic?
wow. thatl bring in fai's past really quickly ne?

as to the whistling, fai never could until he finaly tought himself in lecourt. maybe he heard from other magicians about using sound as a type of magic, and, even never doing it before, decided to use it to save them all.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #456 on: June 23 2006, 10:23 am »
I was thinking... what world the real Sayo is originaly from? I guess that worlds and dimensions don't really matter - any Sayoran is Clow's descendant, because i doubt that a person may have different parents or ancestors in different worlds (except Clow & Fujitaka, they are a special case). So... what if he came from a different world where there is another Sakura for HIM? (Don't take it seriously, i'm just killing time untill the next chap :sweatdrop:)

AND ALSO, in the very first splash page of the very first volume we see SxS in that glass thing, where Sayo wears his clothes from the Clow country, BUT we know that now all their original clothes are in Yuuko's shop. So before they go to FWR they will have another talk to Yuuko, peaceful enough to talk about such an unimportant thing as clothes. Maybe she will also do something about Fai's eye *still can't accept all this eye-stuff*

BTW, IF Fai's magic source were BOTH of his eyes, then his power became weaker and he might not need his tatoo to control it anymore, as he will be able to do it by himself... than he could use magic more often i guess

And... i have a feelling that in the next chap they will tell us where sakura went and probably we will finally see Subaru. I mean CLAMP just LOVE teasing their fans and so they always jump from one exciting plot to another :sweatdrop:
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #457 on: June 23 2006, 10:24 am »
Bie liao I know how you feel. I was rereading the first volume, and I wanted to cry. Syaoran is so worry about Sakura, and he is starts getting to know Fai & Kurogane. Then I picture Syaoran as a clone, and eating fai eye o.O its all too weird.
i know. i stated some thing like that on an earlier apge, the lower 10s
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #458 on: June 23 2006, 10:27 am »
i know. i stated some thing like that on an earlier apge, the lower 10s
yeah. I think we are all now what we repeated earlier. No one wants to go back, and see what people wrote. Even though I read every page, I still can't remember what people told.... lol
center]

Forum Family

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #459 on: June 23 2006, 10:59 am »
on the begining of the manga and anime we see sakura and syaoran in the glass tube thinggy right. who do guyz think that is, the clone syaoran or the real syaoran, i think it might be the real one. :icon_scratch: