AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 137880 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #560 on: June 24 2006, 10:33 am »
Well here's something I did last night and today with a few pages of the chapter, and Darn Clamp, made me join a group so I could post this....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35196324/

Please tell me what you think, its my 1st time.....
is it ok if i use your colored version here to make a av/sig set? ill ceredit you

EDIT: also for anyone comming here who dont know by no...no more spoiler tags ><
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #561 on: June 24 2006, 10:34 am »
Ehm, excuse me for asking... maybe I haven't paid that much attention but where does it say that Fai was keeping clone Syaoran sealed?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #562 on: June 24 2006, 10:36 am »
Ehm, excuse me for asking... maybe I haven't paid that much attention but where does it say that Fai was keeping clone Syaoran sealed?
somewhere before clone stole his eye i think, or at that precise moment. i dun wanna read the chappie AGAIN T_T
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #563 on: June 24 2006, 10:42 am »
somewhere before clone stole his eye i think, or at that precise moment. i dun wanna read the chappie AGAIN T_T

Is it the part where Kamui says "To suppress him you must have a fair amount of magic"? I didn't read it as Fai had been the one keeping cloneSyaoran in check all this time, more than in order for Fai to suppress real Syaoran from coming through and taking away clone Syaoran's heart he must have a lot of magic. But it's all open to interpretation, as always.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #564 on: June 24 2006, 10:57 am »
Well if you think about it, Fai has wanted to stay closer to Sayoran, since Kurogane and Fai did see some one differnet in chapter 112.

is it ok if i use your colored version here to make a av/sig set? ill ceredit you [/qupte]

Yes SailorYue-chan, you can use it, I'm so happy, not whats happening, but ahh, gtg, dinners ready
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #565 on: June 24 2006, 01:09 pm »
Maybe Yukito was just too trusting and didn't see that the strange feeling from Syaoran was anything wrong.

In other news I have a coloured manga page to offer up for viewing.  I know others have probably done this already but I wanted to try colouring the last page of the chapter (I've never coloured a manga page before. )

Full size here http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/selenityshiroi/pg24coloured.jpg

Heh heh, blood EVERYWHERE!

Selenity

o thats really kool and sooooo well done :noteworthy:

off topic: omg thers so many pages in this thread :surprised: :surprised:

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #566 on: June 24 2006, 01:41 pm »
I had a dream about this chapter last night. Which is weird, because I never usually dream about anything from real life, but anyway, in it Fai had a glass eye and Kurogane was interrogating him about something-or-other, like, "you don't care about your liiiife!" and stuff, (and wearing perhaps the most OOC clothing, which I will not describe because it pains me that my own mind came up with it, let us just say I'm not entire sure they were men's clothes O_o)  and then Fai tapped his glass eye and it went 'ping!' and he said, "ow!".

Then they morphed into Sanji and Zoro from One Piece and the dream stopped making sense, really. Or, well, not that it made much sense to begin with, but you get my meaning. Hopefully.

So if Fai gets a glass eye and Kuro puts his hair in a ponytail, I will be completely convinced of my clairvoyancy.

I can't believe it's only been two days since this chapter was released! It already seems like it was so long ago... I'm already passing over pictures of Fai in all his two-eyed glory and weeping a little tear for nostalgia's sake.

On another note, yikes, almost 30 pages? I'm impressed.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #567 on: June 24 2006, 01:45 pm »
Yes SailorYue-chan, you can use it, I'm so happy, not whats happening, but ahh, gtg, dinners ready

-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #568 on: June 24 2006, 01:53 pm »
I had a dream about this chapter last night. Which is weird, because I never usually dream about anything from real life, but anyway, in it Fai had a glass eye and Kurogane was interrogating him about something-or-other, like, "you don't care about your liiiife!" and stuff, (and wearing perhaps the most OOC clothing, which I will not describe because it pains me that my own mind came up with it, let us just say I'm not entire sure they were men's clothes O_o)  and then Fai tapped his glass eye and it went 'ping!' and he said, "ow!".

Then they morphed into Sanji and Zoro from One Piece and the dream stopped making sense, really. Or, well, not that it made much sense to begin with, but you get my meaning. Hopefully.

So if Fai gets a glass eye and Kuro puts his hair in a ponytail, I will be completely convinced of my clairvoyancy.

I can't believe it's only been two days since this chapter was released! It already seems like it was so long ago... I'm already passing over pictures of Fai in all his two-eyed glory and weeping a little tear for nostalgia's sake.

On another note, yikes, almost 30 pages? I'm impressed.

lol  thats a pretty funny dream (no offence). i never had a dream of TRC before... well maybe once but i can't remember :sweatdrop:

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #569 on: June 24 2006, 01:56 pm »
lol  thats a pretty funny dream (no offence). i never had a dream of TRC before... well maybe once but i can't remember :sweatdrop:

LOL no offence taken, I woke up laughing myself. I don't usually dream about anime stuff either, but I just thought I'd share.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Lias

• memories, friendship, and hope will make us live
  • ^_^ S+S
« Reply #570 on: June 24 2006, 02:09 pm »
Somehow i felt confused for this chapter. (Even if i had three times read it)
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains..

As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits..

As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #571 on: June 24 2006, 02:24 pm »
LOL no offence taken, I woke up laughing myself. I don't usually dream about anime stuff either, but I just thought I'd share.
interesting dream. i usualy dream about stuff i get into, like when i first got into xxxholic i had xxxholic dreams for a week. i dont remember my tsubasa dreams tho V_V
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #572 on: June 24 2006, 02:33 pm »
Off Topic
We should have a dream Topic somewhere.

I had a dream of TRC on time, and boy was it strange, I had just seen Peacemaker Kurogane, then Read one of my many TRC mangas, and walla, in dream land, Kurogane loved it, Fai was passive, Sayoran and Sakura where having fun, and Mokona running around like crazy, that was until Mokona found the Pig mascot of PMK, and his owner, Souji.....This is about chapter 120 right....I uh, have yet to dream of that chapter, but I think it would be a nightmare.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #573 on: June 24 2006, 03:46 pm »

thats nothing *just remembered* i had a dream of Fullmetal Alchemist and it was really funny and wierd

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #574 on: June 24 2006, 05:39 pm »
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #575 on: June 24 2006, 06:45 pm »
Well if you think about it, Fai has wanted to stay closer to Sayoran, since Kurogane and Fai did see some one differnet in chapter 112.

*nods and looks something up*
Chapter 113, page 12!
Fai grabs Syaoran's arm, and Syaoran returns to normal. Did Fai use some sort of magic? Does this confirm that it was Fai who was trying to keep the clone sealed?
Afterwards, Fai asks if that happened before. He contemplates about it a bit, and then asks Kurogane to stay with Sakura, while he goes with Syaoran. Interesting....

Also, after Syaoran defeated the watchdog... Both Sakura and Fai appeared. We assumed that it was because of Sakura that Syaoran returned to normal. But... It could just as well have been because of Fai, right? (I can't remember the exact chapter... 105 or something like that.)

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #576 on: June 24 2006, 07:40 pm »
it was 106 actualy. 105 i think ended with kuro asking who the clone was (recognizing the chang in aura and look)

something acures to me. the last few chapters all happen underwater. how in the world are syaoran, kamui and fai able to TALK underwater?? as well as, what of the need for oxyegen? Kamui, being a vampire wouldnt need O2, but syao and fai would, right? :confused:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #577 on: June 24 2006, 08:14 pm »
Well, somewhere halfway chapter 120, Syaoran creates that whirlpool. And then Fai gets to stand on dry land. (Well, land, tentacle thing... Same thing, basically.)
Fai had only been underwater for like... a minute. No problem for him.
As for Syaoran... I'm not sure. One of his 108 secret clone techniques? XD

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #578 on: June 24 2006, 08:31 pm »
ah how the tv and comics(manga) can defy the laws of physics. sound being able to transport thru water. really wierd O.o

anyways, now that we know a little bit on fai, im tying to write a narrative in his POV about syoaran. its a little iffy tho cuz im trying to get it straight.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #579 on: June 24 2006, 11:33 pm »
Boredom + lack of internet all morning = coloured page 7~ http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3674/v33gf6wn.png