AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 149915 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #40 on: June 22 2006, 05:12 am »
So...

Show content
Fai has no magic anymore? How is he supposed to fight Ashura! Noooo, a magicless Fai!
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #41 on: June 22 2006, 05:14 am »
Show content
Syaoran said Fai's eye was the source of his magic, and that he needs it to gather the feathers. And Fai knew from the beginning that Syaoran wasn't real, and Kamui called him on that.

Wow, and Xing Huo got jipped. I liked her. Fei Wang didn't like that she let Syaoran go, though. And he says that she, too, was a failed creation.

And the other Syaoran is coming. Or, he was, at least, until Fai tried to use his magic to stop him.

And... did CLAMP suddenly wake up and realize "Oh no, we need plot because we haven't had any for the last year?" XD Everything is suddenly happening at once...
Interesting... ^^;;
OMG

Show content
So, I was kind of right. The girl is a clone, am I right.. It doesn't show the sword going though her.

So...

Show content
Fai has no magic anymore? How is he supposed to fight Ashura! Noooo, a magicless Fai!

Show content
He has the power of "love"
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline cherrytree

• New Fan
  • He took my heart... again!
« Reply #42 on: June 22 2006, 05:20 am »
Show content
yup
the same sword that killed kurogane's mom
it's him alright
Show content
So Fei Wong Reed killed Kurogane's mommy? What did she do to piss him off?

Is the clone Syaoran gone for good now that the seals broken?

Kurogane must do something!! What ever happened to Mokona?

made by me :)

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #43 on: June 22 2006, 05:21 am »
Show content
Fai knew that Syaoran was a clone?! That's just... messed up.
And FWR needs to cut down on the creating-clone-things. It's obviously not working(consider two creations betrayed him).
And now Fai has no magic... at least this means he's most likely not dead... but...

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline kuma

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #44 on: June 22 2006, 05:25 am »
Show content
So Fei Wong Reed killed Kurogane's mommy? What did she do to piss him off?

Is the clone Syaoran gone for good now that the seals broken?

Kurogane must do something!! What ever happened to Mokona?

don't know though
read chapter 96
Show content
now instead of going home kurogane wants to find the person with the sword a.k.a fei wong
we'll find out soon enough next year maybe :hehe:

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #45 on: June 22 2006, 05:29 am »
Quote from: bie liao
Show content
Oh my god.  Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.  I can't believe this.  I just...what's going on!  I can't...I can't believe this!  Forgive me if I sound repetitive, but OH MY GOD.

The real Syaoran who has taken over our Syaoran's body, he's really evil, isn't he?  And if he did take Fai's eye, why in the world would he eat it?  I'm so confused, and I'm trying to contain screaming like an idiot.

I'm looking for a bright spot but can't find one.  Um...Syaoran's shirt is almost gone?  Yeah?  No.  

No..   I think you misunderstood Chapitre 119 a little.   ^_^  Hehe...
Show content
Real!Syaoran isn't the one who is taking over Clone!Syaoran's body.   It's really Clone!Syaoran's doing all along.  The Syaoran, who we always knew from the beginning, is the result of having Real!Syaoran's seal being placed into Clone!Syaoran's right eye seven years ago.   That seal is a copy of Real!Syaoran's heart, thus, it allowed Clone!Syaoran to be capable of having emotions.  Now, the seal broke, thus, Clone!Syaoran's "true" nature is being let loose.  He is made only to destroy whatever stands in his way from getting all of Sakura's feathers.  With that being said, Real!Syaoran was able to break the seal that was holding him in slumber for seven years.  Now, he's free and wants his left eye back.  We don't know Real!Syaoran's true personality/nature yet.  We don't even know what would happen if he got his eye back.   Real!Syaoran looks to be a good guy!  Who knows...    

I hope I was clear enough for you (and for anyone else who is confused).  ^_^;  

Now, I can comment on Chapitre 120...   O_o
Show content
 OH MY....  GOSH!!!!!       FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!   Xing Huooooooooooooooooo!!!!   NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!    
FWR is evil...  EVIL...  He.  Must.  Be.  Stopped.  Aghhhhh...   It's his fault for making a monster clone!!  
And where did Sakura go??   O_o  

I think that ying/yang object might've come from Real!Syaoran's seal.  Ying/Yang represents good/evil so it must've represented Clone!Syaoran's acknoweledgement of the difference between good and evil?  Or, just his emotions themselves?    I mean, it made him more of a human being than a destructive monster, at least.    >_>    Poor Fai..   I'm pretty sure, he'll come out okay.  
Kurogane:  Whaddya mean okay!?   He's bleeding to death!!  
tg: Um.   Yeah, he's bleeding but he's a wizard.  He can pull through, right?  Ah, and he's one of the main characters!    
Kurogane:  Feh.   Whatever.  Wait....... What happened to the kid!?  He became that "other person" again!  
tg:  I'm pretty sure either Sakura or Real!Syaoran or even....YOU will come in time to stop such massacre from continuing, ne?  
Kurogane:  ......   But that kid...  
*pops outta nowhere*
Mokona:  If Kuro-kuro won't do anything!   Mokona will go and save Syaoran and Fai!!  :3
tg: ...........  *sighs*    Two weeks left to wait..  
O.o

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #46 on: June 22 2006, 05:29 am »
Show content
Syaoran said Fai's eye was the source of his magic, and that he needs it to gather the feathers. And Fai knew from the beginning that Syaoran wasn't real, and Kamui called him on that.

Wow, and Xing Huo got jipped. I liked her. Fei Wang didn't like that she let Syaoran go, though. And he says that she, too, was a failed creation.

And the other Syaoran is coming. Or, he was, at least, until Fai tried to use his magic to stop him.

And... did CLAMP suddenly wake up and realize "Oh no, we need plot because we haven't had any for the last year?" XD Everything is suddenly happening at once...
Interesting... ^^;;

Show content
So...Fai's eye is the source of his magic? Is that why he could tell about Seishirou's eye magic?

Hmm. CLAMP certainly have an eye fetish.

So, Syaoran DID take out Fai's eye. I'm half relieved and half wanting to cry like a baby because Fai's eyes are so beautiful.

And, yeah. A plot is appearing. CLAMP must've been think 'Oh dear, now...where did we put that plot? *finds it**THROWS IT IN MANGA*.

Ahhh CLAMP. How I hate to love and love to hate you.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #47 on: June 22 2006, 05:32 am »
OMGOMGOMG T____________T

What the craaaaap. D:
The schedule for updating is so messed up, too. Maybe CLAMP has finals too? XDXD;;;

Show content
Maybe Kurogane will be cute to Fai like Doumeki to Watanuki in XXXHOLiC, and offer him part of his eye. XD Who knows. Or maybe Fai will walk around with an eyepatch. So cute. XDXD

But yeah. Fai can't be dead. If he is, I'll go and be depressed. ;____;

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #48 on: June 22 2006, 05:32 am »
Show content
Poor Xing Huo, we hardly knew ye...Hm, she and clone!Syaoran are almost like siblings or something then...Fai will probably survive (no one's died from eye loss in CLAMP yet, although Subaru and Seishirou both had to be rushed to the emergency room) but without his magic he could be in trouble.
Poor Kurogane. Syaoran's gone insane, Fai's greviously injured, Sakura's disappeared...he's the only one left!
Maybe real!Syaoran will arrive in the nick of time to stop the madness?
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #49 on: June 22 2006, 05:34 am »
Show content
He has the power of "love"

Show content
Kuro-tan's love? =D

...I really shouldn't be so smiley. I'm kinda shocked and...not...and...blah.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline Keri

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #50 on: June 22 2006, 05:35 am »
Show content
That was...awesome. *_* But a little confusing: I guess I'll have to read it again and again to get everything :p And oh, I liked Xin Huo! :( I thought she would turn out to be someone's sibling or something and reveal more things! :( Aww :(

I don't think Fye's dead, Syaoran just pulled out his eye in my opinion. I have a question though: is he really eating it on the last page? ô____O

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #51 on: June 22 2006, 05:36 am »
Show content
um......what happens if sakura wakes up......

Maybe she is the only one right now, who can snap our syaoran back to normal.....

fai, fai, *cries*

Well, maybe Kuro might want to kill syaoran now.....because syaoran is kind of killing him
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #52 on: June 22 2006, 05:37 am »
Show content
That was...awesome. *_* But a little confusing: I guess I'll have to read it again and again to get everything :p And oh, I liked Xin Huo! :( I thought she would turn out to be someone's sibling or something and reveal more things! :( Aww :(

I don't think Fye's dead, Syaoran just pulled out his eye in my opinion. I have a question though: is he really eating it on the last page? ô____O

thats the same question i'm asking (that part looks sooooooo wierd)

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #53 on: June 22 2006, 05:38 am »
Show content

Show content
Yeah, I think that's the general idea now. And Pikari said that Syaoran says Fai's eye is the source of his magic...and he need that magic to collect the feathers...so...it's possible that he IS eating Fai's eye. Maybe to digest the magic?

...But Fai's eyes are pretty ;_;

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #54 on: June 22 2006, 05:41 am »
Show content
Yeah, I think that's the general idea now. And Pikari said that Syaoran says Fai's eye is the source of his magic...and he need that magic to collect the feathers...so...it's possible that he IS eating Fai's eye. Maybe to digest the magic?

...But Fai's eyes are pretty ;_;
Holic spoiler *points below*
Show content
Yeah. Like in HOLiC - the spider.. queen person ate Watanuki's eye to gain his powers

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #55 on: June 22 2006, 05:41 am »
Show content

Show content
Well, eating someone has been proven to grant you their powers in CLAMPverse, so I guess that would make sense...
When/if clone!Syaoran gets back to himself, he'll be SO traumatized.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #56 on: June 22 2006, 05:42 am »
Show content

Show content
shaoran swallowed the eyeball !_?
eewwww yucks

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #57 on: June 22 2006, 05:43 am »
Ne, do you think this chapter is punishment to BeeTrain for episode 6 XD

Clamp: *humph* Trying to set Fay up with Chi...hah, try animating THIS!

Offline Keri

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #58 on: June 22 2006, 05:44 am »
Show content
Well, at first I only noticed the fact that he was dragging a bloody Fye but now that you all mention it I'm seriously wondering: it does look as if he's eating it :/ I don't see what else he could be doing with his hand to his face, and it would make sense, so...I guess he is... :s Ewww. :p

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #59 on: June 22 2006, 05:44 am »
I would personally love to see this in motion. Bee Train will probably get a few headaches, though...
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster