AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 150088 times)

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #120 on: June 22 2006, 07:02 am »
Show content
What if, as a result of the seal being broken/heart being lost, Syaoran lost all is memories just like Sakura? They could be amnesiac to together! ...Er, right.
no.I don't think that would happen at all.

Because, in the glass thing, it look like the same old, well same old clone syaoran. I think the real syaoran, body & all, have to come face to face with syaoran, to get back his heart, and everything......wait, what happens if he makes a deal with FWR. Maybe FWR, said that syaoran can have his heart/eye back, if the feathers are return to sakura, and sakura is bought to him....

it can answer the glass thing. Syaoran (syaoran takes over clone syaoran body), bring sakura to the glass thing, then syaoran snaps back to normal but its too late. and then you the scene with her flying away....FWR gets what he wants, but then refuse syaoran deal, syaoran gets mad. Helps his clone, and they beat FWR  together, saves sakura. Then Sakura is inlove with Clone Syaoran, so syaoran, gives syaoran his half, and they live happy ever after.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #121 on: June 22 2006, 07:03 am »
Hear hear!!

Show content
Is Kurogane gonna haveta smack a beesh? *BRICKED, BRICKED AND BRICKED*

...How could you Clamp, you evil, evil, loveable and EVIL women you...

You make Kurogane angry. ¬¬

Show content
I'm surprised Kurogane hasn't already smacked a b**ch... But then again, if I saw my sort of son/littlebrother/apprentice figure beating the hell out of my boyfriend, it'd take a while for me to react too... :x

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #122 on: June 22 2006, 07:04 am »
Right. As Emiko said, anyone who clicks THIS far back really IS asking for spoilers.

So whilst you puzzle over Clone!Syaoran and Real!Syaoran, I'm going to take a couple of posts to morun Xing Huo's really, really anti-climatic, Fei Wong you git death.

*does so*

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #123 on: June 22 2006, 07:06 am »
Right. As Emiko said, anyone who clicks THIS far back really IS asking for spoilers.

So whilst you puzzle over Clone!Syaoran and Real!Syaoran, I'm going to take a couple of posts to morun Xing Huo's really, really anti-climatic, Fei Wong you git death.

*does so*

I know, I was really starting to warm up to her the way she was helping Real!Syaoran and then BLAM out of no where she gets killed.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #124 on: June 22 2006, 07:06 am »
Show content
Syaoran: -grabs Fai's face-
Fai: Um...hi Syaoran!  If you want my attention just say so!
Syaoran: -dull staring-  -leans in-
Fai: Kurogane will have to kill you if you come closer so - WAAH WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!

Wait...that was mean.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #125 on: June 22 2006, 07:07 am »
Show content
What if, as a result of the seal being broken/heart being lost, Syaoran lost all is memories just like Sakura? They could be amnesiac to together! ...Er, right.

LOL!  I can see it now!
Show content
Syaoran:  What happened?  Who are you?
Sakura:I'm Sakura, we're on a mission to find my memories.  I don't remember much else.
Syaoran: Me neither.
Sakura: We have things in common!
Syaoran : *blush*
Sakura: Oh!  I remember talking to thin air at my birthday party!
Syaoran: I remember eating Lychees...

In case you don't know, peeled Lychees (a type of fruit) are about the same size and colour as an eye, they even have veins of red running through them that look like blood vessels.  When I was younger a friend creeped me out by telling me they were sheep's eyes!

Yeah, I'm not too good at this 'crack' thing...

Offline aqiaqua

• ~ I'm a Dreamer ~
« Reply #126 on: June 22 2006, 07:07 am »
Fye....Syaoran......*huge shock* ...

~ I'm a Dreamer ~

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #127 on: June 22 2006, 07:07 am »
*hangs head in silence*

Poor Xing Huo, we barely knew thee...

(It WAS anti-climactic, wasn't it? She's been hanging around in the background for a while now, and the first time she actually DOES something, she gets killed off! Maybe Fai can take one of her eyes, since I doubt she'll be needing them. Oh, that was mean, I love you Xing Huo, I really do! Rest in Peace my love.)
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #128 on: June 22 2006, 07:09 am »
Show content
Syaoran: -grabs Fai's face-
Fai: Um...hi Syaoran! If you want my attention just say so!
Syaoran: -dull staring- -leans in-
Fai: Kurogane will have to kill you if you come closer so - WAAH WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!

Wait...that was mean.

AHAHAHAHA. My little brother was saying "If he kisses him, I don't think I want to read Tsubasa anymore." when he saw those panels.

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #129 on: June 22 2006, 07:12 am »
(It WAS anti-climactic, wasn't it? She's been hanging around in the background for a while now, and the first time she actually DOES something, she gets killed off! Maybe Fai can take one of her eyes, since I doubt she'll be needing them. Oh, that was mean, I love you Xing Huo, I really do! Rest in Peace my love.)

XP Meanie.

I'm also mourning the loss of one of Fai's GORGEOUS eyes. ;_;

I just realised we've gone from assuming to considering it the truth that Fai's eye has been cheerfully eaten for breakfast (Now who's being mean Becci? Huh? ...especially since Pikari gave a weeny little insight into what was said.

(That's because it IS the truth you fool. Shut up. Stop getting off topic)

Hahaha@bie liao... Was I the only one sat there - at the bit where you see the far view of Syaoran with his hand on Fai's cheek - thinking 'Dude, that's kinda...hot like.' And then realising that Kurogane is really gonna have to kick Syaoran *** from here back to Clow?

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #130 on: June 22 2006, 07:14 am »
O_________________________O
Show content
Kurogane will not be happy about that >_____>
Could Syaoran's clothes BE anymore ripped? XDD

What the hell are Beetrain going to do when they animate this?!? its turning into a complete blood bath! O____________O holy crap!

and no chapter next week? cliffhanger much?

Anyway, gooood chapter. I'm amazed Fai didn't block Syaoran or something... he looked so taken aback. probably scared that Syaoran was capable of such grusome actions. o__o even Iam slightly shocked.
Syaoran is getting scary (its quite cool in a way ^^; )
but wheres out Syaoran? ;___;

and poor Xing Huo!!! ;____; I wanted her to do something cool before she died ^^;

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #131 on: June 22 2006, 07:17 am »
Hahaha@bie liao... Was I the only one sat there - at the bit where you see the far view of Syaoran with his hand on Fai's cheek - thinking 'Dude, that's kinda...hot like.' And then realising that Kurogane is really gonna have to kick Syaoran *** from here back to Clow?

*raises hand* I was thinking the exact same thing, I was in an "OOOH, OH NO YOU DIDN'T" mode. Kuropon is so going to bust a cap in Syao's posterior.... or a Souhi, but busting a Souhi doesn't sound right.

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #132 on: June 22 2006, 07:19 am »
*raises hand* I was thinking the exact same thing, I was in an "OOOH, OH NO YOU DIDN'T" mode. Kuropon is so going to bust a cap in Syao's posterior.... or a Souhi, but busting a Souhi doesn't sound right.

Oh dear...

Show content
Kurogane: That beesh is goin' down. *cliche 'TCHK TCHK' sound of a gun being loaded...or a Souhi*

Oh noes. The crack is back. @_@

--Edit--

*adds this to this post*

*raises hand quietly*

Is it still too early to put up crappily made in MS Paint sig pictures of this chapter? ^^;

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #133 on: June 22 2006, 07:20 am »
O_________________________O
Show content

and poor Xing Huo!!! ;____; I wanted her to do something cool before she died ^^;

Show content
She sorta did.... she sent real!Syaoran over to clone!Syaoran.... I was so shocked and sadded by her death... Upon finding out about real/clone Syaoran fact, I was starting to really like her.... *sniff* According to FWR, she weas a "failure".... I wonder if FWR was trying to clone someone and failed?

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #134 on: June 22 2006, 07:20 am »

Let's not get into the busting swords into people's posteriors. No good will come of it.
Syaoran touching Fai's face totally looked like that, though.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #135 on: June 22 2006, 07:21 am »
Show content
She sorta did.... she sent real!Syaoran over to clone!Syaoran.... I was so shocked and sadded by her death... Upon finding out about real/clone Syaoran fact, I was starting to really like her.... *sniff* According to FWR, she weas a "failure".... I wonder if FWR was trying to clone someone and failed?

Show content
I guess you're right, she did make a pretty significant move sending the real Syaoran... but it was so sad to see her die ^^; I hoped she might have done even more ^^;

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #136 on: June 22 2006, 07:22 am »

Is it still too early to put up crappily made in MS Paint sig pictures of this chapter? ^^;

NO!  Never too early!  Send em in!

Offline ungalad

• I support S+S and Kuro+Fai!
« Reply #137 on: June 22 2006, 07:23 am »
OMFG I was gonna read all the thread but WTF...

OHMYFUCKINGGODTHISISSO "SNAPEKILLSDUMBLEDORE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show content
WTF while I was reading I was like "OMG Fay's using magic again *___* Kamui you're sexy... uh... ying yang thing... OMG Syaoran's gonna kick Fay's ***!! T_T... OMG Syaoran is now a super seme a la Fuma!! *___* OMG Fay's face he's scared!!... WTF!?!?!? KUROTAAN SAKURA WTF!?!?!?! OMG NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOO SYAORAN KILLED FAI NO WAY WTF!!!" *dies*

I am still in shock.

...And trying to make some sense... So here I go
Show content
I think, as everyone else here whom is in denial mode XD, that Fai is not dead. He can't be dead, that would suck for the plot because seriously, the whole Ashura-Fai issue would be left unfinished and blablah. So...

Watching closely... Fai picked up that ying-yang ball and even when Syaoran's carrying him in the last page, he's still holding tight to it (look look!!!)... And yeah, I think Syaoran's definitely eating Fai's eye because it's the source of his magic, like Pikari-san said.

OMFG.

Kurogane is so shocked, too.

And Sakura's probably sleeping next to Subaru -_-'''. She'll probably wake up and help Syaoran go back to his old nice self.. perhaps... AND WHERE THE **** IS Real!SYAORAN!?!?!?!

Oh yeah and FWR killed What'shername? XDDDD Xing Huo was nice and all and it was really shocking that he killed her... But the whole Fai-Syaoran thing was just... OH MY GOD *torns her own eyes out*

Still... I don't hate Syaoran, I can't hate him... *gets lynched by Fai's fans*
~ ~ ~

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #138 on: June 22 2006, 07:23 am »
I think I"m gonna color the splash page of this chapter... as soon as chibiyuuto-san puts up cleared version of the chapter because I"m too lazy to clean it myself. Sakura looks so pretty ^_^

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #139 on: June 22 2006, 07:24 am »
Oh dear...

Show content
Kurogane: That beesh is goin' down. *cliche 'TCHK TCHK' sound of a gun being loaded...or a Souhi*

Oh noes. The crack is back. @_@

--Edit--

*adds this to this post*

*raises hand quietly*

Unless Syaoran doesn't snap back and is still hungry...

Show content
Kurogane: You just ate my boyfriends eyeball.  And you were gonna kiss him.  -prepares to bash Syaoran-
Syaoran: -drops Fai and moves toward Kurogane- 
Kurogane: But...uh...I don't have magic!  Eat the manjuu!
Syaoran: I don't want magic...I'm just hungry...(or is it thirsty?)
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!