AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 137939 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #460 on: June 23 2006, 11:07 am »
That really surprised me too. All this time I though Fai was just a goof off that didn't take life seriously, but instead he was trying to hide his real attitude to protect Syaoran. This has made Fai pretty high in my book. What he did was truly couragous and brave. I will no longer say that I don't like Fai, and believe me, that's saying something because I hated Fai for the longest time.
Lol, telling me you hate(d) Fai is like me telling you I hate(d) Syaoran. ;-p (And no, I don't really hate Syaoran. He's just not my favorite character.) I've never ever thought Fai was just some sillly magician; there was always obviously more to him than just his silliness.

And you know, the whole thing with Fai saying that Syaoran deserved to keep the heart basically because he'd been through so much with Sakura and looking for the feathers, makes me wonder exactly how Fai views Chii. After supporting Syaoran's right to keep the heart, I can't imagine Fai not considering Chii to also be 'human.' I wonder if his strong convinction might actually come not just from his experiences with Syaoran, but his experiences with Chii? Yet Fai has so often come off as treating Chii as more of a pet than a daughter figure.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

moezychan

« Reply #461 on: June 23 2006, 11:18 am »
Lol, telling me you hate(d) Fai is like me telling you I hate(d) Syaoran. ;-p (And no, I don't really hate Syaoran. He's just not my favorite character.) I've never ever thought Fai was just some sillly magician; there was always obviously more to him than just his silliness.

And you know, the whole thing with Fai saying that Syaoran deserved to keep the heart basically because he'd been through so much with Sakura and looking for the feathers, makes me wonder exactly how Fai views Chii. After supporting Syaoran's right to keep the heart, I can't imagine Fai not considering Chii to also be 'human.' I wonder if his strong convinction might actually come not just from his experiences with Syaoran, but his experiences with Chii? Yet Fai has so often come off as treating Chii as more of a pet than a daughter figure.

Mm, likewise. And I never assumed that Fai was a silly magician. I know he's quite powerful. What annoyed me about him was that somebody with that much power and responsibility never showed any maturity. If someone were to give me a great amount of power (hypothetically) I would try to be serious and treat it with caution, but Fai always joked around, and it drove me crazy. For example, the group are running from giant dogs, and all he cares about is how well he can whistle. Later on I realized that he was helping them to escape, but at that moment it made me mad. I guess I'm too serious a person to withstand Fai when he acts like that, but now I like him because he's finally acting his age and helping out instead of relying on Kurogane.

But yes, I can see your views on Chii as well. He may have protected Syaoran for that sole reason. He may believe that once a creation has a heart, that creation should remain. I'm also not surprised that Fai knew. After all, Chii said it herself, he made her. He may know a false being just by seeing it. Or maybe his magic enabled it. I wonder if Clone Syaoran will be able to keep his heart, or if the Real Syaoran will retrieve it and finish off Clone Syaoran. I don't exactly want Clone Syaoran to be destroyed because he worked so hard for Sakura and helped the group, but at the same time, he is a clone, and doesn't have a life of his own. I don't know what to expect anymore.

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #462 on: June 23 2006, 11:26 am »
So, first of, OMGWTF!?!?!

Now that I have that out of my system:

*Mokona chooses this instant to transport the group into a different world*

*They all land in a what appears to be a modern schoolyard. Syaoran is still acting all clone-evil, and holding Fai. Kuro-chan is still completely confused and started to get completely ticked, and Sakura is now reunited with her body and passed out.*

Kuro-tan: WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?!?!

Mokona: Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Clone!Syoa: ...*exudes evil*

Kuro-tan: Wait, do you hear voices?

Voices: Hurray! Hurray! TO - MO - E -DA!

Kuro-tan: What the-?

Voice1: Hoe?!? My baton!

Voice2: Sakura-chan is genki as always!

Voice3: Wait! Kinomoto-san, I sense a strong power in that direction!

*CCS!Sakura and CCS!Syao turn around the corner of the school, and notice group, approaching them rather close before they realise what it is they're seeing*

CCS!Sakura!: *gasp*

CCS!Syao: Kinomoto-san *draws sword and steps in front of Sakura*

Clone!Syao: Yo.

Kuro-tan: The Kid's a KID?

CCS!Syao: Wait...*lowers sword in surprise* Isn't that me? My shirt is just floating around me and I'm all bloody.

Kuro-mu: Well, the equivalent of you from a different dimension, yes. You have the same soul.

CCS!Syao: What happened to me?!?

Fai: *regains enough conciousness to speak* Well...you ripped a guys arm off, and then tore my eye out and ate it.

CCS!Syao: That explains the bloody, but not the floating shirt.

Fai: Aren't you skipping the fact that you ATE SOMEONE'S EYE?

CCS!Syao: Right. *drops sword* *vomits* *passes out*

CCS!Sakura: Ahh! Li-kun? Li-kun? *looks at Clone!Syao* AHhh!!! Bloody guy! Bloody guy! UM....RELEASE! Um...LIBRA!!!

::nothing happens::

CCS!Sakura: I never did figure out what that card was for... *runs away*

Kuro-tan: WTF?!?!?

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #463 on: June 23 2006, 11:30 am »
lol that was funny an akward

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #464 on: June 23 2006, 11:30 am »
LMAO Time Machine, now that was great :lol:
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

moezychan

« Reply #465 on: June 23 2006, 11:41 am »
Great randomness Time-chan! That certainly lightens this thread up a bit!

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #466 on: June 23 2006, 11:45 am »
i'm just throwin this out there, we don't really *know* if the eye is the source of his power. Clone syaoran just assumed it was. So you never know he could have just eaten his eye for no reason and he'll still have his powers or something like that.

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #467 on: June 23 2006, 11:47 am »
Well here's something I did last night and today with a few pages of the chapter, and Darn Clamp, made me join a group so I could post this....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35196324/

Please tell me what you think, its my 1st time.....
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #468 on: June 23 2006, 11:48 am »
i'm just throwin this out there, we don't really *know* if the eye is the source of his power. Clone syaoran just assumed it was. So you never know he could have just eaten his eye for no reason and he'll still have his powers or something like that.
No, I don't think syaoran was wrong. When Syaoran told him, that he needs his eye becuase of the magic. Fai, looked really scared. And fai doesn't look scared, unless its true.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

moezychan

« Reply #469 on: June 23 2006, 11:53 am »
Well here's something I did last night and today with a few pages of the chapter, and Darn Clamp, made me join a group so I could post this....

Oh wow. That is fantastic. Allow me the pleasure of giving you your first cookie for such a good job.

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #470 on: June 23 2006, 11:55 am »
Whoa.  That's awesome!!  @_@  As Moezy-chan just did, you deserve a cookie for it!  =D  <3
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #471 on: June 23 2006, 11:56 am »
Awww, my 1st cookie, thank you moezy-chan, man, I just can't wait for chapter 121....July 5 right?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #472 on: June 23 2006, 11:57 am »

It's pretty cool! It must have taken a while!

moezychan

« Reply #473 on: June 23 2006, 11:59 am »
Awww, my 1st cookie, thank you moezy-chan, man, I just can't wait for chapter 121....July 5 right?

Your welcome! Oh I can't wait for it either! Who else thinks that this thread will be at least 50 pages by that time?!

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #474 on: June 23 2006, 12:00 pm »
Yeah, hard part was the last page, still wish that was a little better..
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #475 on: June 23 2006, 12:01 pm »

Ahh...I'd be careful..  ^^;  That's not really allowed on DA, it's considered copyright infringment...it could be deleted and you could be warned/temp banned.  You'd be better off making a Photobucket account to upload it to if you want to share it.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #476 on: June 23 2006, 12:01 pm »
Your welcome! Oh I can't wait for it either! Who else thinks that this thread will be at least 50 pages by that time?!
It will die down a bit. It only went up fast, because he was a great chapter, and clamp left it at a clif hanger. But, I'll think, it will make it to about 35-40 pages, maybe.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #477 on: June 23 2006, 12:01 pm »
*Syaoran eats Fai's eye*
Syao:.... why am I not magic?
Fai: Why did you assume my eye was the source of my power! Honestly my eye!?
Syao: so what is?
Fai: I dunno, magic usualy runs in the blood and.... x.O
*Syao looks at Kamui, looks at Fai, Looks at Kamui *smirk**
Fai: EAT THE MANJUU EAT THE MANJUU!

OMG 24 PAGES! Well done (?)
Ha ha the libra card, the most random there was :P.
I want the next chapter!!

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #478 on: June 23 2006, 12:04 pm »
Thank You too Sya0ran for my 2nd

35-40 pages, will CLAMP do that....but then again, that would be a good treat for the fans.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

moezychan

« Reply #479 on: June 23 2006, 12:09 pm »
It will die down a bit. It only went up fast, because he was a great chapter, and clamp left it at a clif hanger. But, I'll think, it will make it to about 35-40 pages, maybe.

Yeah, you're probably right. But still, it's amazing that the thread is this long already!