AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 138699 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #480 on: June 23 2006, 12:09 pm »
@moezy-  I don't really think clone!Syaoran will be destroyed; I'm of the opinion that real!Syaoran will die, if either of them die. But that's just me.

@Time-Machine- XD Nice. Very nice.

@Smile_for_Me- That's beautiful! Thank you.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #481 on: June 23 2006, 12:22 pm »
*Syaoran eats Fai's eye*
Syao:.... why am I not magic?
Fai: Why did you assume my eye was the source of my power! Honestly my eye!?
Syao: so what is?
Fai: I dunno, magic usualy runs in the blood and.... x.O
*Syao looks at Kamui, looks at Fai, Looks at Kamui *smirk**
Fai: EAT THE MANJUU EAT THE MANJUU!

OMG 24 PAGES! Well done (?)
Ha ha the libra card, the most random there was :P.
I want the next chapter!!

oh man that was hilarious!! if only...lol ;)

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #482 on: June 23 2006, 12:26 pm »
Your welcome!  :)  Hmm...35-40 pages long would probably be this threads limit but then again, I could be wrong.  xD

LOL @ Senefan!  :P
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #483 on: June 23 2006, 12:31 pm »
You guys are still going? lol *remembers this thread when it was only 5 pages long*

I think one of two things is going to happen.

1. Real!Syaoran shows up and kills the clone, who can no longer be saved.

2. Real!Syaoran does something sacrificing himself to save the clone, allowing the clone to return to normal.

I'm kinda leaning towards #1 right now since TRC has been pretty much an angst free story up to this point and we all know that CLAMP isn't happy unless their characters are suffering.  But then again that's what I like about CLAMP, they like toying with their fans to the point where you think you've got everything sorted out and then they throw you a curve-ball, lol.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #484 on: June 23 2006, 12:32 pm »
@moezy-  I don't really think clone!Syaoran will be destroyed; I'm of the opinion that real!Syaoran will die, if either of them die. But that's just me.

To my mind... The Syaoran we know and love is that YinYang thing in Fay's hand. Whichever Syaoran absorbs that (for lack of a better word) will be our Syaoran, even if the body isn't the one that's been travelling with the guys.

But I dunno. Why does it have to be such a long wait?? Curses!

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #485 on: June 23 2006, 12:36 pm »
But I dunno. Why does it have to be such a long wait?? Curses!

Clamp loves making its fan suffer...that's why they left us such a cliffy~ :P
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline kinomotofan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #486 on: June 23 2006, 12:45 pm »
Ok, I a bit lost here but wasen't the real Syaoran younger than the clone Syaoran? I am of the opionion that at some point time those two will merge into one but can that happen if one is younger than the other? Just wondering .... :confused:

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #487 on: June 23 2006, 12:48 pm »
Well here's something I did last night and today with a few pages of the chapter, and Darn Clamp, made me join a group so I could post this....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35196324/

Please tell me what you think, its my 1st time.....

i comented on it my name is animegrl01

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #488 on: June 23 2006, 12:56 pm »
Ok, I a bit lost here but wasen't the real Syaoran younger than the clone Syaoran? I am of the opionion that at some point time those two will merge into one but can that happen if one is younger than the other? Just wondering .... :confused:

I don't think they can merge.  They're two seperate bodies with half of the same soul, so merging them would be pointless, especially since Clone!Syaoran is just a...clone.  I think, gathering what little brainpower I have and basing it off of others comments, that Real!Syaoran was slowly gathering power, so maybe that helped him to age despite the fact that he was sealed?

-bashes head again-  I have no idea.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #489 on: June 23 2006, 01:02 pm »
I couldn't call it any way on which Syaoran we're going to end up with. Perhaps they can merge, perhaps one must be destroyed so the other can have the heart. Perhaps clone!Syaoran's friends will appeal to real!Syaoran to let the clone keep his own heart. Any option seems like it could happen, although there would be something intensely creepy if real!Syaoran ended up traveling with them instead. Like being constantly haunted by clone!Syaoran, and not really knowing if they're the same or not. Then again, both surviving would be awkward (would real!Syaoran just be like, "okay, back to my world, see yah!"), and I personally would be quite disturbed if real!Syaoran, after having been stuck in that tube for so long, finally got free only to have to die for the clone he lent his heart to. Then again, maybe that's the kind of angst CLAMP would go for. Merging seems the least angsty option. Yuuko's statement that real!Syaoran has paid with his "relationship" along with "time" and "freedom" suggests to me that the two Syaorans are one in some way (what clone!Syaoran paid, real!Syaoran paid as well).
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #490 on: June 23 2006, 01:03 pm »

The clone was created when real!Syaoran was still young. Therefore, immediately after the clone was made, they both looked the same age. Clone!Syaoran was then sent off to Clow where he looked like he was a kid, but in reality he had recently been created. Real!Syao was then sealed for all those years, and remained in an unchanging physical state, which is why throughout the time he is in the tube thingy, he looks like a kid. But I believe as soon as he escapes his physical appearance goes to what it should be. I think clone!Syao says at one point when he was having dreams about real!Syao that at first he saw him as small but now they look the same... I hope that made sense...

Offline pyn

« Reply #491 on: June 23 2006, 01:05 pm »
mmm probably the eye isnt "really" ripped out like fuma did to subaru

this is finally getting more interesting [bloody] and less cheesy/girly ^_^

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #492 on: June 23 2006, 01:13 pm »
I couldn't call it any way on which Syaoran we're going to end up with. Perhaps they can merge, perhaps one must be destroyed so the other can have the heart. Perhaps clone!Syaoran's friends will appeal to real!Syaoran to let the clone keep his own heart. Any option seems like it could happen, although there would be something intensely creepy if real!Syaoran ended up traveling with them instead. Like being constantly haunted by clone!Syaoran, and not really knowing if they're the same or not. Then again, both surviving would be awkward (would real!Syaoran just be like, "okay, back to my world, see yah!"), and I personally would be quite disturbed if real!Syaoran, after having been stuck in that tube for so long, finally got free only to have to die for the clone he lent his heart to. Then again, maybe that's the kind of angst CLAMP would go for. Merging seems the least angsty option. Yuuko's statement that real!Syaoran has paid with his "relationship" along with "time" and "freedom" suggests to me that the two Syaorans are one in some way (what clone!Syaoran paid, real!Syaoran paid as well).

The first sentece made me think of prophecy in Harry Potter.... where one must die for the other to live...

It'll be interesting to see which direction CLAMP will go with this. I don't think we can think of a real close prediction because we don't know what real!Syaoran is thinking...  especially of Clone!Syaoran....
I kinda hope Real!Syaoran will be able to see Clone!Syaoran with the heart.... because Clone!Syaoran without heart is just.... you know..... creppy ruthless killer (okay, he hasn't killed anyone yet but pretty darn close, don't you think?)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #493 on: June 23 2006, 01:33 pm »
So you're saying that the real!syaoran should give the clone!syaoran half of his magic thus his heart.

Yes! I'm back! SUE ME! Anywho.. people have been messing with my brain and spoiling about chapter 120. *sigh*

So from what I get, we're all assuming clone!syaoran 'ate' Fai's eye! WOW! Ate his eye. Oh man. I go back to the person who was making the mini script of joking about eating the eye and how magic is from the viens. Seriously, his eye!??! HIS EYE!!! Why would he eat his eye. x__x

Think people think!! *is whacked* I don't mean it in a bad way. I mean if it's the source of Fai's power, wouldn't Syaoran just put it into his eye. There's something wrong with the last picture!

Honestly, I'm going back to my theory that I told moezy-chan. Syaoran and Fai, the clone!Syaoran, were both struggling and fighting which cause the blood! And in the end, Fai did something with his magic and got clone!Syaoran to 'eat' something else. Which I think, is the heart. That ying-yang symbol!

Now before you all come after and kill me, I seriously want to you think about it!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Marumae

• "The goggles, they do nothing!" *flails*
« Reply #494 on: June 23 2006, 01:36 pm »
Wow...after reading that the first thing I thought was lakjdf;lakjdf;lakjdf;lakwjerpoaisfj;aldkjfa;ldkjfa!!?! IS THAT IT?!*faints*

Also, thank you for the links and downloads!

I'm not quite sure I understand the "heart" part...though thanks to everyone for explanations on the clone part. I wonder if the terms and conditions of Syao being able to retrieve Sakura's feathers apply only to clone!Syao or is it Syao in general I oy...*falls over*.

____________________________________________--
(Avatar made by Susuyo on Live Journal

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #495 on: June 23 2006, 01:44 pm »
So you're saying that the real!syaoran should give the clone!syaoran half of his magic thus his heart.

Yes! I'm back! SUE ME! Anywho.. people have been messing with my brain and spoiling about chapter 120. *sigh*

So from what I get, we're all assuming clone!syaoran 'ate' Fai's eye! WOW! Ate his eye. Oh man. I go back to the person who was making the mini script of joking about eating the eye and how magic is from the viens. Seriously, his eye!??! HIS EYE!!! Why would he eat his eye. x__x

Think people think!! *is whacked* I don't mean it in a bad way. I mean if it's the source of Fai's power, wouldn't Syaoran just put it into his eye. There's something wrong with the last picture!

Honestly, I'm going back to my theory that I told moezy-chan. Syaoran and Fai, the clone!Syaoran, were both struggling and fighting which cause the blood! And in the end, Fai did something with his magic and got clone!Syaoran to 'eat' something else. Which I think, is the heart. That ying-yang symbol!

Now before you all come after and kill me, I seriously want to you think about it!

Well, in RG Veda
Show content
Taishakuten ate Ashura-ou's body to gain his power and knowledge,
so it's not completely implausible that CLAMP would have a character eat the source of another's power in order to absorb it...  Also, in xxxHOLiC
Show content
the spider woman eats Watanuki's eye in order to become more powerful

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #496 on: June 23 2006, 01:45 pm »
wow this is a really big issue

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #497 on: June 23 2006, 01:46 pm »
Wow...after reading that the first thing I thought was lakjdf;lakjdf;lakjdf;lakwjerpoaisfj;aldkjfa;ldkjfa!!?! IS THAT IT?!*faints*

Also, thank you for the links and downloads!

I'm not quite sure I understand the "heart" part...though thanks to everyone for explanations on the clone part. I wonder if the terms and conditions of Syao being able to retrieve Sakura's feathers apply only to clone!Syao or is it Syao in general I oy...*falls over*.

Hey! I'm not sure you read the post before me but I sort of explained the heart part. So let's go over it again! Ok...

So as talked about the ying-yang symbol thing, that the clone!Syaoran was holding and dropped and Fai picked it up and held it.

That's the heart of the real!Syaoran that was given to the clone!Syaoran. So basically the right eye is the heart.

It was about to disappear from the clone!Syaoran's body but Fai tried to save the 'heart' from disappearing with him magic. He didn't make the 'heart' go back into the clone!Syaoran but just come out infront of Syaoran. So he didn't lose or take it back.

I think I made no sense just now!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline kinomotofan

« Reply #498 on: June 23 2006, 01:47 pm »
The clone was created when real!Syaoran was still young. Therefore, immediately after the clone was made, they both looked the same age. Clone!Syaoran was then sent off to Clow where he looked like he was a kid, but in reality he had recently been created. Real!Syao was then sealed for all those years, and remained in an unchanging physical state, which is why throughout the time he is in the tube thingy, he looks like a kid. But I believe as soon as he escapes his physical appearance goes to what it should be. I think clone!Syao says at one point when he was having dreams about real!Syao that at first he saw him as small but now they look the same... I hope that made sense...

Thats sound right to me. It would explain why they (the clone and the real) look the same age. I just coudn't be sure because if you don't see them side by side you cant tell if the real Syaoran is shorter than the other. Plus did you notice his expression when he was to talking to Yuuko looked like the clone Syaoran already? That's why I got confused. Cant wait for the next one. Thanks everyone! :)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #499 on: June 23 2006, 01:47 pm »
Well here's something I did last night and today with a few pages of the chapter, and Darn Clamp, made me join a group so I could post this....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35196324/

Please tell me what you think, its my 1st time.....

wow, awsome job! it was hard to see things clearly in B&W but seeing it in olor is pretty coo.l *cookie* from me too
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan