AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 150276 times)

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #520 on: June 23 2006, 04:31 pm »
Real!Syaoran NEVER controlled Clone!Syaoran.  Real!Syaoran gave Clone!Syaoran his heart to stop the clone from being a mindless killing machine after the feathers.  But recently, Real!Syaoran has been escaping from Fei Wong Reed's magic which has caused the heart to want to return to Real!Syaoran.  The seals keeping the heart in the Clone have been breaking down and causing the 'mindless killing machine' instincts of the Clone to break through.  Hence why Clone!Syaoran has been going 'to the dark side'.

Yup that is correct.  All those times where the clone was going psycho killer was the clone acting the way he was programmed because of the heart seal thing weakening.  Now that Real!Syaoran's heart is gone the clone is completely a psycho killer.

Now at the time it always looked as if Real!Syaoran was taking over for clone!Syaoran but that's because we were suppose to think that the Syaoran with FWR was the evil one (it's possible that real!Syaoran was subconsciously trying to reach out to the clone during those times to stop him but there's no proof of that yet and I don't feel like going back and re-reading 120 looking for hints of that right now).  We now know that the evil Syaoran is the clone.  Notice that when  real!Syaoran was getting stronger clone!Syaoran would revert to his evil mode more frequently; compare that to the beginning of the story when the real one was weak and we never saw the clone's true self.  Whenever Clone!Syaoran went evil during fights it was all him.

ETA: All this psycho killer talk got me thinking about a different pyscho killer.  We now know that Fye knew that Syaoran is a clone because of his magical powers but now I'm wondering if Seishirou knew since he also uses magic.  Maybe there's more to his character than just trying to find Subaru.  Perhaps he knows something about what's going on but just doesn't care since he's too busy trying to find that sexy vampire.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #521 on: June 23 2006, 04:35 pm »
Quote from: mina
The first sentece made me think of prophecy in Harry Potter.... where one must die for the other to live...

Haha..  That makes me think there are two Harry Potters!!  ^o^    Oh no...  Now, we find out that Volder...I mean, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named actually gave baby Harry a copy of his....  *gets whacked by a random Harry Potter book*   Ok Ok..  Back on topic!  Back on topic!

Real!Syaoran has controlled Clone!Syaoran. Whenever Clone!Syaoran was having trouble fighting, Real!Syaoran would take over him and kick ***. You could say that Clone!Syaoran was reverting to 'programming' or whatever, but Real!Syaoran mimics what he did while he was sealed in the tube thing. And because Clone!Syaoran has no knowledge of Real!Syaoran, I think that its more likely that Real!Syaoran was helping him out by controlling him.

This has been answered well done by Rekall and selenityshiroi, but I feel like replying anyways..  ^_^

No.  That's what CLAMP wants you to think.  ^_o  In truth though, it really was Clone!Syaoran's doing...   It becomes super clear in the library/memory book arc.   When Real!Syaoran was doing the same moves as Clone!Syaoran, that was only a "ploy".   CLAMP was being evil when drawing that to fool readers into "thinking" it was Real!Syaoran's control.   :D    Give a round of applause to those four ladies!!   They really did a splendid job into tricking many of you.    ;) 

Extra edit:  And don't let what FWR said in those chapters trick you.  He says that "he" meddled more than expected or when he indicates toward Real!Syaoran's tube that he doesn't want Clone!Syaoran to be dead (thus, afterwards, both Syaorans act together but really....nahhh).
O.o

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #522 on: June 23 2006, 04:44 pm »
what with the confusion of whether or not the real syao was controlling the clone got me thinking about twins.

ou know how identical twins seem to beable to read eachothers thougths? becaus identical twins are the closesty things to clones IRL. so whenever the clone took over, perhaps real syao felt it and was trying to surpress it subconciosly. that would also explain all those dreams that OUR syoaran had of the real syao, their minds kept crossing or something like that.

am i making any sense?  :confused:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline kinomotofan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #523 on: June 23 2006, 05:06 pm »
Ok I been following the comments but how can the real Syaoran take over clone Syaoran when the real one didn't study fighting with Seishirou?

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #524 on: June 23 2006, 05:21 pm »
Ok I been following the comments but how can the real Syaoran take over clone Syaoran when the real one didn't study fighting with Seishirou?

Notice that the Real!Syaoran's fighting style is different... I don't think he needs to learn from Seishirou to learn how to fight, unless you're confused about the parts when the clone!Syaoran is really just doing that he was intended to do...

Unless also, another dumb theory, in which the Real!Syaoran actually has access into Clone!Syaoran's mind... @___@

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #525 on: June 23 2006, 06:26 pm »
The issue about the two Syaorans...  :confused2: So confusing....
Show content
And I'm currently in sorrow because of what happened to Fai :cry: So cruel..... Real!Syaoran... doing "that" cruel thing to Fai-san.... *then ponders on what Kurogane will do in the next chapter* XP and I'm still wondering what happened to Sakura... Ack! It's driving me nuts  :BangHead:
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #526 on: June 23 2006, 06:39 pm »
Yup that is correct. All those times where the clone was going psycho killer was the clone acting the way he was programmed because of the heart seal thing weakening. Now that Real!Syaoran's heart is gone the clone is completely a psycho killer.

Now at the time it always looked as if Real!Syaoran was taking over for clone!Syaoran but that's because we were suppose to think that the Syaoran with FWR was the evil one (it's possible that real!Syaoran was subconsciously trying to reach out to the clone during those times to stop him but there's no proof of that yet and I don't feel like going back and re-reading 120 looking for hints of that right now). We now know that the evil Syaoran is the clone. Notice that when real!Syaoran was getting stronger clone!Syaoran would revert to his evil mode more frequently; compare that to the beginning of the story when the real one was weak and we never saw the clone's true self. Whenever Clone!Syaoran went evil during fights it was all him.

*is amused this thread is still steam rolling along*

I noticed in, like, the first few pages where you can practically see Clone!Syaoran's soul going bye-bye, Real!Syaoran is reaching out to try and grab him...

Awww. I wonder if Real!Syaoran'll show up, knock out Clone!Syaoran and then explain things? I mean...wasn't Fai trying to protect Clone!Syaoran's heart because although it wasn't his it still contains all his precious memories of Sakura and stuff...

And look how Cloney repaid him ¬¬

*gnaws on her arm and waits for chapter 121*

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #527 on: June 23 2006, 06:43 pm »
The issue about the two Syaorans...  :confused2: So confusing....
]And I'm currently in sorrow because of what happened to Fai :cry: So cruel..... Real!Syaoran... doing "that" cruel thing to Fai-san.... *then ponders on what Kurogane will do in the next chapter* XP and I'm still wondering what happened to Sakura... Ack! It's driving me nuts  :BangHead: [

you are confused. first of all, theres no more need for spoilers, so please dont use them unless your referencing another manga..
second, REAL syao didnt lay a hand on fai. neither did OUR syao. the only person to blame is the evil souless clone. HE's the one who hurt our fai.  :sad5:

to explain things in short: FWR created a clone of A syaoran, decendant of clow reed, there for posessing clow's magic in his blood. he wanted a clone to collect the feathers of sakura, who is a daughtr of a different clow reed. the REAL syao, wanting the clone to have feelings for sakura, gave the clone his left eye and a part of his heart. FWR didnt like that so he sealed up the real syao. now, all those times we've thought that the real syao (formaly YIN) was possesing OUR syao, it turns out, that it was actualy the clone's original perona. just an atomotan sent to collect feathers. the real syao had awakened at one point, which started a crack on the seal on OUR syao. slowly the real syao wasa regaining his heart. once the real syao broke his seal, he needed to get to his clone knowing that the seal was breaking. Xing Hou (SP) (who aparently is ALSO a creation. ) betrayed FWR and sent the real one to yuuko. Yuuko knowing who it was sent the real to his clone. now, back in tokyo, after kamui bloodied up OUR syao, the clone took over COMPLETLY. Fai (who knew the WHOLE TIME that syao wasnt real (damn he's got powerful intuition!) and aparently was using his magic the whole time to protect our syao's persona (thoery!) once he saw that the clone had taken over, he deduced that the sel was nearly entirly broken so he unleashed some POWERFUL magic to try and stop it. unfortunaly it wasnt enough. CLONE syao beat up fai ( :( ) and deducing that fai's eye was his power, stole it. and ate it  :cry:(oh thos beutiful blue eyes) the REAL syao is about to arrive on the scene...too late...but what will happen is unknown right now.

i hope my :cough: long ex[plation cleared things up  :sweatdrop:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #528 on: June 23 2006, 06:48 pm »
Okie... My bad for using the spoiler tags :sweatdrop:

*reads on the info* ... Well, I kinda understand now thanks to you :D

:cry: Why did he have to take away that baby blue eye? >_< Kuro-pun, do something!
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline kinomotofan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #529 on: June 23 2006, 07:10 pm »
SailorYue-chan that's a wonderful recap. Thanks!  :okay:

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #530 on: June 23 2006, 07:34 pm »
27 pages?! Holy sh-
Wow... Did I miss out on anything important, or was it all just speculating and angsting over Fai?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #531 on: June 23 2006, 07:47 pm »
mostly speculations, explanations and crack-skits. someone made an awsome deviant art. they colorized the last 2 pages and put in their own dialogue. it looked WICKED awsome.

therse also a rule for the thread now: no spoiler tags allowed at this point ^^;;
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #532 on: June 23 2006, 08:55 pm »
We now know that Fye knew that Syaoran is a clone because of his magical powers
I think also maybe because Fai creayed Chii, it's likely that once again she doesnt have a soul in the conventional sense. I think as well as his magic it's his experience with Chii.

I wouldn't be surprised if Seishirou knew about Syaoran being a clone, he's that kind of guy :P.

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #533 on: June 23 2006, 08:55 pm »
you are confused. first of all, theres no more need for spoilers, so please dont use them unless your referencing another manga..
second, REAL syao didnt lay a hand on fai. neither did OUR syao. the only person to blame is the evil souless clone. HE's the one who hurt our fai.  :sad5:

to explain things in short: FWR created a clone of A syaoran, decendant of clow reed, there for posessing clow's magic in his blood. he wanted a clone to collect the feathers of sakura, who is a daughtr of a different clow reed. the REAL syao, wanting the clone to have feelings for sakura, gave the clone his left eye and a part of his heart. FWR didnt like that so he sealed up the real syao. now, all those times we've thought that the real syao (formaly YIN) was possesing OUR syao, it turns out, that it was actualy the clone's original perona. just an atomotan sent to collect feathers. the real syao had awakened at one point, which started a crack on the seal on OUR syao. slowly the real syao wasa regaining his heart. once the real syao broke his seal, he needed to get to his clone knowing that the seal was breaking. Xing Hou (SP) (who aparently is ALSO a creation. ) betrayed FWR and sent the real one to yuuko. Yuuko knowing who it was sent the real to his clone. now, back in tokyo, after kamui bloodied up OUR syao, the clone took over COMPLETLY. Fai (who knew the WHOLE TIME that syao wasnt real (damn he's got powerful intuition!) and aparently was using his magic the whole time to protect our syao's persona (thoery!) once he saw that the clone had taken over, he deduced that the sel was nearly entirly broken so he unleashed some POWERFUL magic to try and stop it. unfortunaly it wasnt enough. CLONE syao beat up fai ( :( ) and deducing that fai's eye was his power, stole it. and ate it  :cry:(oh thos beutiful blue eyes) the REAL syao is about to arrive on the scene...too late...but what will happen is unknown right now.

i hope my :cough: long ex[plation cleared things up  :sweatdrop:

nice summary there!!! I wonder how it would turn out in the anime they'll be changing the bloody and violent parts for sure... and what the hell happened to Kamui??

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #534 on: June 23 2006, 09:20 pm »
Thanks for your summary. Now everything is clear. * sigh with relief* My love for CCS now return to TRC. At first, I just thought this manga is just about the relationship of S and S. Now it's so interesting. Blood. I love Blood! BWHAHAHAHA! Oopsie * flee*

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #535 on: June 23 2006, 09:20 pm »
nice summary there!!! I wonder how it would turn out in the anime they'll be changing the bloody and violent parts for sure... and what the hell happened to Kamui??

I'm pretty sure they'll either lessen or completely change the bloody scenes in the anime.   I don't really watch the anime version much since it's kind of an altered version of the manga.    :sweatdrop:   I did notice in the first episode with FWR's men (or what are they?  Clones?) being killed off by King Touya.   Expecting to see some blood, all I saw was electricity which I don't mind at all....

Okay, going back on topic to answer your second question, I think Kamui did his share having his arm almost pulled off completely.  Also, he's not really much of a person (in this world) to care about other people.  All he cares about really is Subaru.   >_>  Which kind of does remind me of "X" Kamui in terms of being a Dragon for Kotori and (good) Fuuma's sake.  Extra edit: So, the Kamui of the acid rain Tokyo is pretty much just sitting on one of those building barriers while C!Syaoran just went off doing his "business" with Fai.

I really do hope that "heart" ying/yang seal gets back to R!Syaoran in time since C!Syaoran's seal can no longer be restored.   -_-;   I think R!Syaoran might be one of the few who can really stop C!Syaoran since his power is second to Clow.   Ooooh..    I actually think that might work well enough.  Then, we can learn more about R!Syaoran's origins that way if the "heart" remembers the past memories.   Okay, I'm babbling speculation again.

Quote from: senefan
I wouldn't be surprised if Seishirou knew about Syaoran being a clone, he's that kind of guy :P.

I wouldn't either.  The way he says, "...but it's not yours Syaoran."      He holds onto the feather.   Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....   >_>   Did he knew something ever since he first met CopiedHeart!Syaoran?
O.o

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #536 on: June 23 2006, 09:27 pm »
Omigolly, thank you for that summary! I was soooo worried that my beloved Syaoran was gone, but it turns out I was horribly wrong and that the Real Syaoran (who from what I've understood is GOOD) is coming to stop the Clone Syaoran. So this means that S+S is still on! XD (I'm sorry, at times like this I ALWAYS think about the outcome of S+S)

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #537 on: June 23 2006, 09:30 pm »
I wish Sakura could use her " magic" now! Well she's a energetic awsome magical girl in CCS. I miss that Sakura. Do something to rescue your friend!

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #538 on: June 23 2006, 09:33 pm »
Omigolly, thank you for that summary! I was soooo worried that my beloved Syaoran was gone, but it turns out I was horribly wrong and that the Real Syaoran (who from what I've understood is GOOD) is coming to stop the Clone Syaoran. So this means that S+S is still on! XD (I'm sorry, at times like this I ALWAYS think about the outcome of S+S)

^_^  You're welcome, but uh, we don't really know if R!Syaoran's other priority is to stop C!Syaoran.   All we really know is that he's coming to get his "other eye" or "other heart" back which is that ying/yang thing.   Some of us are speculating that once R!Syaoran gets his "eye" back, he might get the memories that his "eye" recorded as C!Syaoran during his seven years in Clow country.

It just occurred to me that if R!Syaoran did go back to his own world without the other "eye" and didn't get any Clow country memories along with it, his education would be really really held back!!   O_o
O.o

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #539 on: June 23 2006, 09:53 pm »
Wha? So... >.< I don't really care, to be honest, as long as the Syaoran we know is safe and will end up with Sakura I'll be happy.