AuthorTopic: Chapter 120  (Read 137873 times)

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
Re: Chapter 120
« Reply #580 on: June 24 2006, 11:37 pm »
Woooow... That's amazing!
Cookie for you!

*adores Kamui's eyes*

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #581 on: June 24 2006, 11:54 pm »
OMG, that is really good. Sorry, but I have to give you a cookie a bit later. I just gave one out. But its really good!!

OMG, 30 page mark!
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #582 on: June 25 2006, 06:22 am »
Boredom + lack of internet all morning = coloured page 7~ http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3674/v33gf6wn.png

So good! I'd give you a cookie but I am not quite there yet ^^;

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #583 on: June 25 2006, 06:33 am »
Wai!  That's amazing, Znuese.  Excellent colouring!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #584 on: June 25 2006, 07:06 am »
omg, great, simply great!!!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #585 on: June 25 2006, 07:44 am »
I love how murky and blood-like the water is. Really, really pretty!
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #586 on: June 25 2006, 08:33 am »
nice job zneuse
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #587 on: June 25 2006, 09:02 am »
A bit later than Ashlee, but scanslated... ^^;

http://www.bottledtalent.com/junk/media/tsubasa/trc-120.zip

Thankyou very much *hugs*

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #588 on: June 25 2006, 12:39 pm »
*nods and looks something up*
Chapter 113, page 12!
Fai grabs Syaoran's arm, and Syaoran returns to normal. Did Fai use some sort of magic? Does this confirm that it was Fai who was trying to keep the clone sealed?
Afterwards, Fai asks if that happened before. He contemplates about it a bit, and then asks Kurogane to stay with Sakura, while he goes with Syaoran. Interesting....

Also, after Syaoran defeated the watchdog... Both Sakura and Fai appeared. We assumed that it was because of Sakura that Syaoran returned to normal. But... It could just as well have been because of Fai, right? (I can't remember the exact chapter... 105 or something like that.)

Actually, the one that grabbed Syaoran's arm is Kurogane. Fai was looking on from far away.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #589 on: June 25 2006, 12:54 pm »
*nods and looks something up*
Chapter 113, page 12!
Fai grabs Syaoran's arm, and Syaoran returns to normal. Did Fai use some sort of magic? Does this confirm that it was Fai who was trying to keep the clone sealed?
Afterwards, Fai asks if that happened before. He contemplates about it a bit, and then asks Kurogane to stay with Sakura, while he goes with Syaoran. Interesting....

Also, after Syaoran defeated the watchdog... Both Sakura and Fai appeared. We assumed that it was because of Sakura that Syaoran returned to normal. But... It could just as well have been because of Fai, right? (I can't remember the exact chapter... 105 or something like that.)
Actually, the one that grabbed Syaoran's arm is Kurogane. Fai was looking on from far away.
OMG, I can't beleive that. Fai, you are so smart :cry: but why didn't he try he try to stop syaoran earlier, when syaoran and kamuii were fighting. Because before Fai went down, syaoran was being taken over by his "true instincts" just abit. wouldn't he go down, or did he think that syaoran could stop it? I'm so confused....but poor fai :cry:

I was rereading volume 2, and that make almost cry. The whole book. I look at fai, and how happy he look, but also, how he always sayed by Syaoran side. I'm looking back, and looking for hints that clamps usually leaves behind. They are so good. They give out hints, and yet sometimes we don't notice until it happens.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #590 on: June 25 2006, 02:18 pm »
I think it's always been pretty obvious from the beginning that Fai knew something (actually, a lot of things) he wasn't telling. Between the happy act he'll show a heck of a lot of insight when it's needed and surprise the rest of the group. And especially concerning magic, he picks up on a lot of things, and sometimes the manga makes it clear.. like the castle in Koryo and in Lecourt, and sometimes it doesn't. Like remember just *who* it was who found the first feather buried *inside* Syaoran's cape where it wasn't even visible. I think there are quite a few little hints of Fai's magic like this... and I still wonder why Fai was so eager to stay behind in that bunny world. Suspicious.. ^^;; Although I find it amusing that with all his magical sensing powers, the person that Fai looked at first after he'd transported to Yuuko's world was Kurogane. ^___^ Love at first sight, I tell you.

Oh, and to keep this topic from cluttering more than it already is, please post pictures in the fanart section or in the colored manga thread here in the manga section, and people can comment on them there. Thanks.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #591 on: June 25 2006, 02:37 pm »
I think it's always been pretty obvious from the beginning that Fai knew something (actually, a lot of things) he wasn't telling. Between the happy act he'll show a heck of a lot of insight when it's needed and surprise the rest of the group. And especially concerning magic, he picks up on a lot of things, and sometimes the manga makes it clear.. like the castle in Koryo and in Lecourt, and sometimes it doesn't. Like remember just *who* it was who found the first feather buried *inside* Syaoran's cape where it wasn't even visible. I think there are quite a few little hints of Fai's magic like this... and I still wonder why Fai was so eager to stay behind in that bunny world. Suspicious.. ^^;; Although I find it amusing that with all his magical sensing powers, the person that Fai looked at first after he'd transported to Yuuko's world was Kurogane. ^___^ Love at first sight, I tell you.

Oh, and to keep this topic from cluttering more than it already is, please post pictures in the fanart section or in the colored manga thread here in the manga section, and people can comment on them there. Thanks.
things like this chapter makes you wanna reread the whole series from the start and LOOK for all the hints...tho it will still be somewhat dificult to look at syaoran the same, but still, looking at fai in this new lightq
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #592 on: June 25 2006, 05:07 pm »
Wai, everyone hates Syaoran now, do they? ;__; I still love you, my Syaoran...

Hmm, I think I'll re-read my scans too. >.< Clues, hints, I need something to assure me that Syaoran I knew is not gone

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #593 on: June 25 2006, 05:57 pm »
Well here's something I did last night and today with a few pages of the chapter, and Darn Clamp, made me join a group so I could post this....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35196324/

Please tell me what you think, its my 1st time.....
um..i just relized you misspeled syaoran's name ><

EDIT:

CLAMP sure does like to throw us off. was something misstranslated? or is it really like this (looking back at ch 116:
http://tinyurl.com/n2k5v at what real syoaran says, makes it seem like HE's the clone O_o
« Last Edit: June 25 2006, 08:02 pm by SailorYue-chan »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #594 on: June 26 2006, 01:13 am »
um..i just relized you misspeled syaoran's name ><

EDIT:

CLAMP sure does like to throw us off. was something misstranslated? or is it really like this (looking back at ch 116:
http://tinyurl.com/n2k5v at what real syoaran says, makes it seem like HE's the clone O_o
That is what I thought at first.  Maybe its misstranslated, or clamp did it that way to pick our brain into beliving something else...... I hope.

Although I find it amusing that with all his magical sensing powers, the person that Fai looked at first after he'd transported to Yuuko's world was Kurogane. ^___^ Love at first sight, I tell you.
Yeah, love at first sight ^_^,

Hmm, I think I'll re-read my scans too. >.< Clues, hints, I need something to assure me that Syaoran I knew is not gone
I'm still a Clone Syaoran fan. I have him lock up, so no one can find him....... Syaoran even brought me a eye. It tastes good....*gets killed by fai fan girls*
center]

Forum Family

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #595 on: June 26 2006, 01:19 am »

*points at the very first page in Tsubasa volume one* :3 The scene in the glass tube.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #596 on: June 26 2006, 01:25 am »
*points at the very first page in Tsubasa volume one* :3 The scene in the glass tube.

True, true, but that could be real!Syaoran replacing clone!Syaoran, though it's unlikely. I think they're gonna somehow merge together, personally. I mean, wouldn't it be a waste if Syaoran went through all that just to disappear completely? Yeah, Syaoran's not gone, at worst he'll be merged with the real Syaoran. Then he'll have both eyes!

Three if you count the one being digested right now.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #597 on: July 03 2006, 11:00 am »
Umm... I don't think anyone else has said this, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but.

I'm chatting to Alison, who graciously scans for us every week and she's said that since it's Independance Day on Tuesday, the scans might be delayed until Thursday. But! They might not. Just to warn y'all.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #598 on: July 03 2006, 11:06 am »
I can easily see Kurogane being very bewildered at the beginning of the chapter, unable to take it all in, because he doesn't want to believe it on some level. Then I can see him getting angry and demanding to know what happened, maybe even challenging Syaoran to a battle if he looks like he's going to hurt Fai again.....

Maybe standing protectively in front of Fai? Or is that too much to hope? *sob*

Yeah, that's what I reckon. Like, kicking Syaoran away from Fay and being all protective in front of him. And then maybe real Syaoran'll turn up and the two Syaoran's'll fight, giving Kurogane the change to get Fay to safety.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #599 on: July 03 2006, 11:23 am »
Umm... I don't think anyone else has said this, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but.

I'm chatting to Alison, who graciously scans for us every week and she's said that since it's Independance Day on Tuesday, the scans might be delayed until Thursday. But! They might not. Just to warn y'all.
Thank-you for the warning. Now I know not to go crazy on tuesday. I can wait, then go crazy once I see it.

Tube Syaoran is the real one. Our Syaoran is the clone. Fei Wong Reed cloned our Syaoran from the real Syaoran. Our Syaoran was a soulless clone whose sole purpose was to collect the feathers at all costs, but as he was sealing real Syaoran away, real Syaoran did some magic and put half of his heart into the clone through the clone's right eye. So the clone now posessed half of real Syaoran's heart, and since he still retained the drive to search for the feathers, Fei Wong still sent him to Clow. Real Syaoran was then imprisoned in that tube thingy and just recently managed to escape and he wants to regain the half of his heart he gave to the clone.
Yep that explains it. *poor poor syaoran*
center]

Forum Family